Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Mod Discussion Thread] Artificial Girl 3 Database (AG3DB)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion Thread] Artificial Girl 3 Database (AG3DB)

Artificial Girl 3 Database
    Public Release

It's been a very long time since I stopped development on the AG3DBC. I worked so hard on it with many other talented HF members. I've received a lot of emails over the years about problems with the client and feel bad that I never replied to any of them. My life has changed so much since I last updated it that there has been no time or desire to keep the project up to date.

This is why I've finally decided to put aside some time and release the AG3DB to the public! I'm sure with all the talent here in this great community that some group will pick up where I left off and make the AG3DB better than anyone could ever of imagined!

This release contains the entire dump of the AG3DB including database backup, uploaded characters and the AG3DBC source code

Torrent contents
    chars/ -> folders of each AG3DB user and all their uploaded characters (NOTE: many folders are empty)
    AG3DBC.7z -> Artificial Girl 3 Database Client source code (written in VB.NET)
    ag3_db_dump.7z -> MySQL database backup of the entire AG3DB (NOTE: no BLOB data is stored in the database)

IMPORTANT: If you downloaded the torrent and are only able to get to 99.8% complete please re-download using the link below
    Torrent download

Please note I am no longer involved with this project
    I will try my best to help out in the beginning of the public hand-off phase

Thanks to all who BETA tested:
    Hentaijin, mjanes42, darkhound, ToxicKing, TheShadow, SFOHollanderMGO
    Last edited by Dili; 08-21-2013, 03:41 PM.

(Official) HF-Modding/Translation Club Member #27

Anyone have a direct download?

First time I have heard of this by the way.

Comment

Sorry to be a pain but I'm lost on how to actually get this working. Do I need to register to access the database. A step by step procedure would be great to any experienced users of the database.

Also i keep getting an unhandled exception whenever I use the .exe's something to do with .NET Framework.

Thanks in advance
      Last edited by SteveHayate; 08-21-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

i use it long time ago.
        Really it's a good thing to find or search girl / costume will be fun.

I'm still waiting too see that, up again.

maybe extend the database will be good like this:

-Girl
        -Costume
        -Mod

Comment

Working...
        X