(Illusion) Immoral Ward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

This is a mod RELEASE thread only. DO NOT post in here unless it is to release a mod. If you need help with a mod, post in the [Mod Discussion Thread] OR Gameplay Discussion & FAQ and someone might answer you.

Posts other than for a release will be deleted on sight.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:27 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

I'm not sure if i will do the poser since it has TONS of resource required to be modify ! If found that people need it, will do it.. otherwise i will skip that

Cr@ck for DLC2:

No-DVD Crack : 11A6 75 => EB
    Regional Free: 17DC95 75 06 => 9090

[Illusion Immoral Ward][English Launcher][v1.0-DLC2]

######################################

This Launcher is made for Illusion Immoral Ward Retail, It might
    possible to contain some untranslated msgs so if you find any, you
    can pm me with a screen shot if possible.

==[ How to Install ]======================
    1) Copy the Launcher into game folder
    2) Copy 09_00_00.pp into your data\folder
    3) Copy Launcher to game folder
    4) Enjoy with the game

==[ Dose it support XP theme ? ]==============
    Custom 32/64bit Theme was added

==[ History ]==========================

Version 1.0 :
    - Based on DLC1 name: ImmoralWard.exe
    - Include No-DVD / Regional Free
    - Fix Scene Disappear issue (Thanks to Ids718)
    - Full Translation of GUI
    - Full Translation of the VGA Test
    - Full Translation of System Information Menu
    - Translate most of the known error messages
    - Resize the Layout
    - Changed the font to Tohama 9pt

##########################################
    [Illusion][Registry Fixer][v2.1]
    #########################

Q: I got a problem saying "Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)", what should i do ?
    A: First read the F*cken readme file (which we spent hours writing it), then install the Micro$oft framework v2.0

This Registry Fixer that is made for all illusions games that i got in my mind and made launchers/tools for.
    Currently it support the follow :
    • @Home Mate
    • @Home Mate [ Esk Mate ]
    • @Home Mate Special [ Photo Mate ]
    • @Home Mate Character Figure
    • Artificial Girl 2
    • Artificial Girl 3
    • Artificial Academy /Play
    • Artificial Academy /Maker
    • Digitown
    • Hako
    • Happy End Trigger
    • Iam Hero
    • Immoral Ward [New]
    • Love Girl
    • Musumakeup
    • Premium Play Darkness
    • RapeLay
    • Real GirlFriend
    • Real GirlFriend Special [ Botsu ]
    • Real GirlFriend Memorial [ Photo ]
    • School Mate
    • School Mate Sweets
    • School Mate Sweets Clock
    • School Mate Sweets Decoration
    • School Mate 2
    • School Mate 2 Special
    • School Mate 2 Digital Mate
    • Sexy Beach 3
    • Sexy Beach 3 Plus
    • Sexy Beach 3 Flash
    • Sexy Beach 3 Gravure
    • Sexy Beach Zero
    • Wakeari
    • Yuusha - You can�t escape from the Heroine
    • Yuusha - Digital Botsu

It's possible to contain some errors, however I'm looking forward for feedback.

You can press F11 for manual update check.
    You can always press F12 and see the values and export them to help me fixing bugs include helping you in your issue.

==[ How to Install ]==================
    1) Run the Registry Fixer
    2) Choice the game you want to fix
    3) Choice the location of where you have installed the game
    4) Run the game

==[ History ]======================
    Version 2.1:
    - Fix Update dialog box error
    - Fix Update server not available
    - Fix Language version fail some times
    - Fix Profiles counter bug
    - Improve: language version detection

==[ Download ]======================

==[ Fix HScene Issue ]==========================
    The File attached below 09_00_00 contain the english commands for the game
    to stop skipping the HScene in english environment without using AppLocle or Changing
    Regional Language

Grab the file from the attached file below
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheShadow; 03-08-2014, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Launchers / Загрузчики
      Last edited by Cyber Hunter; 12-07-2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Illusion VR - Oculus Rift support for Illusion games

Illusion VR with Immoral Ward and Immoral Ward Studio support and some improvements

Immoral Ward
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IW 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	280.0 KB
ID:	4889795 Click image for larger version

Name:	IW 2.jpg
Size:	256.5 KB
ID:	4889796 Click image for larger version

Name:	IW 3.jpg
Size:	283.2 KB
ID:	4889797 Click image for larger version

Name:	IW 4.jpg
Size:	344.0 KB
ID:	4889798 Click image for larger version

Name:	IW 6.jpg
Size:	302.2 KB
ID:	4889799

Immoral Ward Studio

Name:	IW Studio 1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	280.1 KB
ID:	4889800 Click image for larger version

Name:	IW Studio 2.jpg
Size:	217.3 KB
ID:	4889801 Click image for larger version

Name:	IW Studio 3.jpg
Size:	226.1 KB
ID:	4889802 Click image for larger version

Name:	IW Studio 4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	248.9 KB
ID:	4889803 Click image for larger version

Name:	IW Studio 5.jpg
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	4889804 Click image for larger version

Name:	IW Studio 6.jpg
Size:	219.6 KB
ID:	4889805 Click image for larger version

Name:	IW Studio 7.jpg
Size:	363.0 KB
ID:	4889806 Click image for larger version

Name:	IW Studio 8.jpg
Size:	252.6 KB
ID:	4889807

Grab it in the PPD mod release thread here: Illusion VR
        Last edited by MiniMax; 01-07-2014, 12:56 PM.
        Oculus Rift DK1 support for pre Unity Illusion games: Illusion VR

Comment

Here is the Completed H positions for the H-Scenes

Just replace your "00_00_00.pp" file with the one in the rar and remember to always make a backup

If for some reason in the future this post becomes unavailable it can be found here:

(Illusion) Immoral Ward Mod Release Thread
          Attached Files

Comment

Scene Skip Fix

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l5...ceneSkipFix.7z

Comment

IW - Male Uncensor by Rock N Roll Racer
              ===========================

Hey Guys (& Girls)!

So here I am posting the first version of my IW male uncensor, to install the mod you'll need to replace the .xx files located inside your 03_00_00.pp file (which is located in Immoral Ward's data folder).
              I made this mod based on Profundis male uncensor for Yuusha, thanks for the model Profundis!

Issues and Bugs:
              -Unfortunately the infamous twisting caused by Illusion's protection is present here.
              -It affects mostly the lying positions.
              Have to see what we can do to bypass that, as for now sadly i can't promise anything.

EDIT: Hey People!
              I am posting a new version of my uncensor, aside from the basic uncensor from 1.0 this version also takes care of the annoying extra censorship Illusion included in this game.
              Now the character's fingers and tongue are no longer censored in fingering and licking positions.
              Thanks again to Profundis for the base model!
              The .xx files affected are the same of the 1.0 version, they are found inside your 03_00_00.pp file.

EDIT: I've also started working on fixing some of the animations, I fixed the twist on the cowgirl position so far.
              IW - Cowgirl Twist Fix, the mod affects three small .xa files, they are located inside your 08_00_00.pp file.
              Thanks to enimaroah for supporting and helping me on exporting ImmoralWard's animations into Maya.

Name:	IWmUnce01.jpg
Size:	236.9 KB
ID:	4888432Click image for larger version

Name:	IWmUnce02.jpg
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	4888433Click image for larger version

Name:	IWani01.jpg
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	4888434
              Things to do:
              -When the character is clothed the groin region still has that ugly mosaic, i need some time to further see the most adequate way to uncensor it.
              -Loads of animations require fixing, i won't be able to do all of them on my own. Fixing them can be very hardwork and takes lot of time.
              I'll see if i can at least fix most of the sex positions.

EDIT: Hey HF Peeps!
              So this is my first Immoral Ward Animation Pack - Twist Fix For Sex Positions 1.0 - By Rock N Roll Racer, this pack fixes the male uncensor twist in all sex positions.
              This pack includes the previous Cowgirl Twist Fix (which was a sample of the project), so from now on just download this one instead.

The mod affects a total of 33 .xa files, all located inside your 08_00_00.pp file.
              Here's the fixed positions:

\Cowgirl - Reverse Cowgirl - Reverse Piledriver - Spoons - Face To Face - Chair Cowgirl - Chair Reverse Cowgirl - Riding AssPlay - Reverse Laying ThighPlay - Chair Face To Face - Chair Face To Back/

OK for my next project i will be fixing the twist with the Service positions (BJ, HJ, etc.).

I've seen some quite cool male uncensors in this thread, this pack should work with any of them, as long as the mod keeps the original bone influence from the mosaic mesh.
              And finally thanks all you guys for your assistance and support, we'll keep this thread rocking!

EDIT: Hey Folks!
              first things first!
              here's IW - Male Uncensor 1.2 - By Rock N Roll Racer:
              IMPORTANT NOTICE!! This new version adds 4 extra bones to the male uncensor, without this the Foreplay Twist Fix won't work!

This mod affects a total of 10 .xx files, all located inside your 03_00_00.pp file.

And here is my Foreplay Twist Fix 1.0 - By Rock N Roll Racer
              This new animation pack fix the twist in all service and foreplay positions.
              Reminding again it only works with the extra bones of the new uncensor.

Name:	HJ_fix.jpg
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	4889260

this mod affects a total of 51 .xa files, all located inside your 08_00_00.pp file.

here's the list of the fixed positions: PileDriver Handjob - Lying Shaft Stroke - Fingering The Tip - Ball Licking - Lying Rim Licking - Lying Shaft Licking - Lying Licking Tip - Chair Paizuri - Lying Paizuri - Standing Footjob - Chair FootJob - Lying Footjob - Lying DeepThroat - Grateful Crane - Liying Rubbing Tip - Kiss Lying On Side - 69 Lying On Side.

Things to do:
              - If i'm not mistaken some group positions also suffer from the twist, i'll take a look into that.
              - I am interest in giving a try into fixing the "shrinking" problem in the BJ positions.
              i'll be looking into that also sometime soon.

Thanks goes to the community, for all the support.
              And also for all the other awesome HF modders for the great work on this game so far.

EDIT by Inquisitor: Hey hey!
              FutaBoy was so kind to improve the male uncensor. He removed the mosaics from the groin region and he add also the pubics. He made also correction with the penis, that it is not more permanent visible in the studio and he matched the textures with the bodies.

[IW][Body][Male_Uncensor][v1.3][Rock'n'Roll_Racer+FutaBoy].7z

This uncensor includes also all my animation fix.
              But there is still some work to fix the rest of the animations.
              I have still trouble with the BJs.

Let's Keep Rocking!

EDIT2 by Inquisitor:
              Originally posted by Rock N Roll Racer
              ... hey check this link, it has the Standing Blowjob fixed for Immoral Ward.

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/f563c44e03/Blowjob_Anim.rar
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-19-2014, 10:13 AM. Reason: Fix download link

Comment

Immoral Ward HF Patch

This patch updates your Immoral Ward with officially released DLC. In addition it installs PARTIAL English translations and uncensor created by the awesome HF modders.

Immoral Ward HF Patch version 1.0 includes:

This patch would not be possible without SB3Utility(GUI+Script) 0.5.7α by enimaroah

Show your appreciation of the modder's work and click on all the buttons above and write a comment!

Known issues
                • Immoral Studio is required (it will crash if it's not installed). Read more on how to install this.
                • It will most likely not be possible to install a different female uncensor mod without reinstalling 99_00_99.pp (you can probably delete 99_01_99.pp).
                • The patch requires at least 8GB free temporary space on the drive where you installed Immoral Ward to install all mods. The space will be freed when patching is complete.

Having problems?
                1. Read the Immoral Ward Technical Help wiki!
                2. Read/search the Immoral Ward discussion!
                3. PM me

Future
                This patch will be updated if there are updates to any of the included mods or if other essential mods are released.

Mirror: anime-sharing

Version history
                Spoiler
                1.0, 2014.03.17: Update UI to 0.2 (major improvement), update uncensor to 0.7 (all cos'es uncensored), add standing BJ animations by RRR, Compression=lzma2/ultra64.
                0.9, 2014.01.25: Update male uncensor to 1.3, remove Twist Fix For Sex Positions 1.0 and Foreplay Twist Fix 1.0 because those are included in male uncensor 1.3. Update female uncensor to 0.6 (same version as previous, but fresh download had differences in a few files).
                0.8, 2014.01.11: Add Studio GUI Translation 140101, update Female Uncensor to v0.6 with SVIEX 140110, add Illusion VR 2.5.0, update Windowed Fullscreen to 2.0.
                0.7, 2013.12.29: Update uncensor to v0.4 131228 to fix issue with disappearing PPD costumes
                0.6, 2013.12.27: Include studio launcher DLC3, female uncensor 0.4, male uncensor 1.2, Foreplay Twist Fix 1.0.
                0.5, 2013.12.02: Check if 54_00_00.pp exists before applying sex toy unc.
                0.4, 2013.12.01: Add DLC3, update female unc to 0.3, add Twist Fix For Sex Positions 1.0, add Uncensored Sextoys.
                0.3, 2013.11.21: Add Campaign Data (99_00_02.pp).
                0.2, 2013.11.19: Add Preorder Data, add modified 09_00_00.pp (part of English launcher), add msvcr110.dll to hopefully fix SB3UtilityScript.exe new dependency.
                0.1, 2013.11.18: Initial version
                Banner by Dorllanen
                Last edited by Inquisitor; 03-17-2014, 09:11 AM. Reason: Fix wrong female uncensor link

Comment

SDT2TXT (Immoral Ward Ver 0.1)

extraction need two files
                  Attached Files

Comment

English UI Translation

English User Interface Translation

This is a partial translation of Immoral Ward UI in English. Also removes the Illusion's trademark on screen captures.

Download links : MEGA or MediaFire

Sadly, I don't have the time to continue this project anymore.

The translation is now maintained by FutaBoy : [LINK]
                    Last edited by Dr Yoshi; 03-23-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

[DAN][Teeth & Tongue][Texture Mod]
                      Inclusive eyelashes, eyes white, eyes shine

For the file 03_00_00.pp
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by digitalartnet; 11-18-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

IW Uncensor -[Ver 0.1 based on PPD's - Part 1 & Addon]- Ultimate Version 1.1

2014.3.9 Update:

fixed costume 99_00_04.pp (No. 29) left breast seam bug.

2014.1.24 Update:

Release IW Uncensor Ultimate Edition Ver. 1.1

NOTICE: This uncensor package contains complete costumes including the main game's and the PPD Bonus Package's based on offical update up to 2013.12.19. Otherwise, [PPD][Costumes][Skirt Clipping Fix][bdpq][1.0] package has been modified and integrated into this ultimate edition and the item uncensor by FutaBoy from the HF site has been included.

What I did:

1. Moved PPD uncensor female private model and the latest male penis model made by 777Maliwei into the IW's body model.
                        2. Modified all female skin texture files to meet PPD bonus costumes in 99_00_99.pp, and all the main game costumes' body UV map had been fit for skin change.
                        3. Patched all female skin texture files based on the texture made by DE from the UV site and all male skin texture files based on the texture made by 777Maliwei.
                        4. Modified all the costume sviex files which were necessary for amendment based on bdpq's works on PPD Uncensor 1.3A.
                        5. Modified the anus part of the uncenor model in the half-dressed status for all the perticular costumes such as swimming dress and gym dress, in order to fix the panty clipping problem existing in the PPD game.
                        6. [Only available in IW Studio] Added another half-off panty(for the second half-off mode of panty in PPD) in the full-dressed status for all the costumes which contained panties in the full-dressed status.
                        7. Modify the skirt parts of 40 costumes, but retained all the original meshs, based on the 26 costumes in [PPD][Costumes][Skirt Clipping Fix][bdpq][1.0] pacakge, in order to fix the skirt clipping.
                        8. Moved PPD's 3D pubic hair made by 777Maliwei to the IW's mosic pubic hair's position. If you want to change its color in the main game, the resolution of TGA texture must be fixed to 16x16, so I placed the 256x256 hair texture files in folder '07_00_00 for only studio pubic hair'.
                        9. Modified y01_tex_blend_body.lst in 00_00_00.pp in accord with 2048x2048 body skin resolution.
                        10. Imported the dildo model made by jaxzd from the Zodgame site, and made it to have double heads.
                        11. Fixed some mesh or UV bugs in the offical body models.
                        12. Considering the single file 2G limit of the tool ImmoralDecrypt.exe (only SB3Utility 0.57a and the later editions can decrypt the .pp files bigger than 2G), I divided PPD Bonus Package, viz., 99_00_99.pp into two .pp files and provided the whole .pp files, viz.,99_00_99.pp and 99_00_99_PPD.pp as uncensor package for 93 PPD bonus costumes.
                        13. Considering the full uncensor for the game, I directly took the item uncensor made by FutaBoy from the HF site to my uncensor package and modified some HEX of the mods.

Issues and Bugs:

1. The seam caused by color diff between male body and penis.
                        2. When you select some sexual positon such as female M insert pose, two small triangles will appear between pubic hair and body due to private bone weight.
                        3. The penis will twist under some sexual poses.
                        4. The position of penis will be not correct under the serve type poses, only in the studio.

How to apply:

1. Decrypt 00_00_00.pp, 03_00_00.pp, 04_00_00.pp, 07_00_00.pp, 30_00_00.pp, 54_00_00.pp, 99_00_01.pp, 99_00_02.pp, 99_00_03.pp, 99_00_04.pp, 99_00_05.pp in the "data" directory of the IW game with the tool ImmoralDecrypt.exe.
                        2. Copy all files in each folder (between 07_00_00 and 07_00_00 for only studio pubic hair, only one would be selected) in the "data" within my uncensor package to the corresponding folder in the "data" directory of the game.
                        3. Repack the all folders to .pp files with ImmoralDecrypt.exe.
                        4. Copy 99_00_99.pp and 99_00_99_PPD.pp to the "data" directory of the game.

Remember to backup your offical original .pp files!

Credit:

- 777Maliwei(路西法 from Zodgame) from HF for PPD uncensor
                        - bdpq from HF for repacking perfect PPD uncensor mod 1.3A
                        - DE from UV for excellent new uncensor private texture for PPD uncensor mod 1.3A in upillu2230 and upillu2250
                        - Alamar and Enimaroah from HF for the excellent tool SB3Utility
                        - jaxzd from Zodgame for dildo mod
                        - FutaBoy from HF for the item uncenor

Have fun!

by biglobster

Download

Ultimate Edition Ver. 1.1 link fetch password: 4sej

99_00_04 costume bug fixed link fetch password: 9w3d

mirror:
                        Ultimate Edition Ver. 1.1 part1
                        Ultimate Edition Ver. 1.1 part2
                        Ultimate Edition Ver. 1.1 part3
                        Ultimate Edition Ver. 1.1 part4

99_00_04 costume bug fixed link

Ultimate Edition Ver. 1.1 Previews:

Spoiler

Name:	female sample general.jpg
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	4890627Click image for larger version

Name:	male sample1.jpg
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	4890628Click image for larger version

Name:	male sample2.jpg
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	4890629Click image for larger version

Name:	color alterable 3d pubic hair in the main game.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	4890630Click image for larger version

Name:	dildo sample pic.jpg
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	4890631Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0123_1549_54395.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	4890632Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0123_1642_26854.jpg
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	4890633Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0123_1446_51065.jpg
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	4890634Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0123_1452_51074.jpg
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	4890635Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0122_2049_20653.jpg
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	4890636Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0122_2343_29014.jpg
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	4890637Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0123_0012_05248.jpg
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	4890638Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0123_0043_01043.jpg
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	4890639Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0123_0044_44524.jpg
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	4890640Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0123_0041_49077.jpg
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	4890641Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0123_0047_18101.jpg
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	4890642Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0123_0058_20950.jpg
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	4890643Click image for larger version

Name:	2014_0123_0931_45161.jpg
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	4890644

12.10 Update:
                        1) Added the uncensors for all six suit of clothes in 99_00_01.pp
                        2) Updated new private texture based on the upillu2250 made by DE
                        3) Fixed some bugs in 99_00_03, 99_00_04, 99_00_05

So far, all the main game clothes have been uncensored with the PPD version.

12.4 Update:
                        Added the uncensor for two suit of clothes including 00_07 sport & 00_08 sailor in 03_00_00.pp.

12.2 Update!

Added the uncensor for two suit of clothes including 00_06 student swimming suit in 03_00_00.pp and 00_30 Christmas Suit in 99_00_05.pp, and modified the dildo.

Hi, guys!

For some reason, I have to suspend my works on uncensor for IW, so I put out the part that I have completed.

NOTICE: This uncensor package contains only No. 00 to 05 & 22 & 27 to 29 female clothes and all males. The rest works lie on the future hours I can take. Or anyone who is interested in it maybe complete the rest clothes.

What I did:

1. Moved PPD uncensor female private model and male penis model made by 777Maliwei into the IW's body model.
                        2. Patched the all female skins based on textures made by DE from UV and all male skins based on textures made by 777Maliwei.
                        3. Modified all 10 suite of clothes sviex files based on bdpq's works on PPD Uncensor 1.3A.
                        4. Fixed No.04 clothes' body UV distortion at low left abdomen so as to correctly fit skins.
                        5. Fixed No.28 clothes' sviex file (submesh's disorder and 28_02's wrong vertice normals data).
                        6. Modified all female's skin to suit to PPD's clothes in 99_00_99.pp, and these 10 suite of clothes's body UV map had been fit for skin change.
                        7. Moved PPD's stereoscopic pubic hair made by 777Maliwei to the IW's mosic pubic hair's position. If you want to change its color in the main game, the resolution of TGA texture must be fixed to 16x16, so I placed the 16x16 hair texture files in folder '07_00_00 for mosic pubic hair color changeable'.
                        8. Modified y01_tex_blend_body.lst in 00_00_00.pp to suit to 2048x2048 body skin.
                        9. Import dildo model made by jaxzd from Zodgame.

Issues and Bugs:

1. The seam caused by color diff between male body and penis.
                        2. When you select female M insert pose or some others, two small triangles will appear between pubic hair and body due to private bone weight.
                        3. The position of penis will be not perfect under the serve type pose, only in the studio. Under the main game H free mode the penis' is good except that it will twist under some sexual pose.

How to apply:

1. Decrypt 00_00_00.pp, 03_00_00.pp, 07_00_00.pp, 30_00_00.pp, 99_00_02.pp, 99_00_03.pp, 99_00_04.pp with tool ImmoralDecrypt.exe.
                        2. Copy all files in each folder (among 07_00_00 and 07_00_00 for mosic public hair color changeable, only one would be selected) within my uncensor package to the corresponding folder.
                        3. Repack the all folders with ImmoralDecrypt.exe.

Remember to backup your .pp files.

Credit:

- 777Maliwei(路西法 from Zodgame) from HF for PPD uncensor
                        - bdpq from HF for repacking perfect PPD uncensor mod 1.3A
                        - DE from UV for upillu2230 excellent new uncensor private texture for PPD uncensor mod 1.3A
                        - Enimaroah from HF for SviExTool and SviEx Normal Approximation built in SB3UtilityGUI.
                        - jaxzd from Zodgame for dildo mod.

Have fun!

by biglobster

Download:
                        Part 1 link fetch password: s6jk
                        Addon link fetch password: 5v3k
                        Addon2 link fetch password: hcc7
                        Addon3 link fetch password: ulup

mirror:
                        Part 1 link
                        Addon link
                        Addon2 link
                        Addon3 link

Previews:

Spoiler

Name:	uncen1.jpg
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	4888514Click image for larger version

Name:	uncen2.jpg
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	4888515Click image for larger version

Name:	uncen3.jpg
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	4888516Click image for larger version

Name:	uncen4.jpg
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	4888517Click image for larger version

Name:	uncen5.jpg
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	4888518Click image for larger version

Name:	low resoluiton alternative public hair color change sample.jpg
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	4888519Click image for larger version

Name:	low resoluiton alternative public hair color change sample2.jpg
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	4888520Click image for larger version

Name:	00_06 sample.jpg
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	4888988Click image for larger version

Name:	00_30 sample.jpg
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	4888989Click image for larger version

Name:	dildo sample.jpg
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	4888990Click image for larger version

Name:	00_07 sample.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	4889038Click image for larger version

Name:	00_08 sample.jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	4889039
                        Last edited by biglobster; 03-09-2014, 06:01 AM. Reason: 99_00_04 costume bug fixed
                        [IMG=300,338]http://i.imgur.com/2RxxSeC.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

complete texture pack for female chars/1 nipple for each body texture

Backup!
                          pack into 30_00_00.pp using immoralDecrypt.exe or sb3utilitygui

thanks enimaroah for SB3Utility & futaboy for the uncensor

[Download]
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Alexae; 12-05-2013, 04:47 PM. Reason: Download link!

Comment

Yes nice work

Hier is my version
                            Attached Files

Comment

IW Studio GUI Translation

Well it has been a long and tedious path but it's finally done the entire GUI is translated (except for the voices)

1st let me give credit where it's due:
                              enimaroah: For taking the time to address my desire to translate the ui and for pointing out the Shift-JIS among many other things
                              Enter75: For his Excellent tutorial and for sticking with me till the end. (Definitely couldn't have done it without ya)
                              Neosai: For his translation on the Help menus
                              Beatru: For helping with translations that i hadn't gotten to.

I included an updated 50_00_00.pp file now male and female positions are translated

Please give these people rep also it wouldn't be possible without them.

IWS_Translated

PS: all positions, maps, effects and items are translated i just need to know where everyone else is so I know what to add and not add

Edit: I can't seem to find a profile for Illusion Wizard for Immoral Ward so i dunno if i can make a wizard ready mod. However i can try to explain how to add the lst files with enimaroah's SB3UGS.

First off get [SB3UGS] look toward the bottom of the post and get 0.5.7 alpha

Extract it to any folder just keep it all in one folder

Open the following pp files (you can select them all at once when you open) "00_00_00.pp, 99_00_01.pp, 99_00_02, 99_00_03.pp, 99_00_04.pp, 99_00_05.pp and 99_00_99.pp

Click on 00_00_00.pp and then subfiles->Add files select the lst files from the 00_00_00 folder that i have included in the updated link above and add them.

Next click the File on the bottom and click Save .PP

Repeat these 2 steps for each pp you opened, close SB3UGS and enjoy.

Just replace 50_00_00.pp with mine.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Wong2005; 12-31-2013, 04:53 PM. Reason: Adding All Studio translations and Updating Link

Comment

Working...
                              X