• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

I hope someone can make a futanari to replace the guy. Don't know if futaboy is gone but since hes gone I have to leave this here for anyone that has time to make one .

Comment

my attempt at unc to big?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alexae View Post
        Not only is it too big, it's kinda creepy dude. Thanks for trying, but maybe you stick with the tradition closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexae View Post
          LMAO, it looks like someone took a lighter to a barbie doll.

Nice.

Comment

Im glad Hongfire is back (again)! Anyway, how many games does Illusion release very year?? So far we have PPD, Musumakeup and Immoral Ward, shall we wait for a surprise on February/March... I hope Artificial Girl 4 and Artificial Academy 2 is on the works, man, Im a bit tired of these PPD remakes.
            Truth tends to be sweet when accompanied by someone, bitter when you´re alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock N Roll Racer View Post
              IW - Male Uncensor 1.0 By Rock N Roll Racer - Original model by Profundis
              ================================================== ====
              Game crash before scene launch. Was using PPVERDecrypt.0.7

Comment

use the sb3tool

Comment

Buddy, i'll be found ... custom's add on, item unit can't not exist 512

Comment

Originally posted by akuei2 View Post
                    Buddy, i'll be found ... custom's add on, item unit can't not exist 512
                    What? The?

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir72 View Post
                      What? The?
                      lol i think he or she used a translator, got me confused too

on a another note it seems like you can import things from pdd with ease it.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Alexae; 11-15-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FutaBoy
                        Immoral Ward Female Uncensor v0.1
                        --------------------------

This mod will only uncensor the girls bodies in the main game and the DLC1 Bonus "99_00_01", "99_00_02" & "99_00_01".

---

The vagina model was taken from Yuusha uncensor mod and the pink dildo, which I remodeled it into a double dildo was taken from SM2. Both mods was originally created by Profundis.
                        The 3D pubic hairs was created by 777Maliwei and orginally released in the School Mate 2 uncensor mod.
                        The pubic hair texture is from [AG3][Girl_Mesh][Animated_Pussy][Uppervolta][v2.2][light] mod.
                        The penis for the vibrator was taken from Artificial Girl uncensor mod.
                        The double dildo and the vibrator have an light glossy effect, to let them have an sexy look.

---

There are some issues:

1. The first pubic is not really working in the game. It will dissapear by pressing the "9" key on your keyboard. It is only working in the studio. If you remove the pubic textures in the 07_00_00.pp file, that is it in the game visibile, but then there are unfortunately mosaics.
                        2. The textures needed to be renewed, cause you can see a bit the crossovers in the private parts and legs.
                        3. The SVIEX files needs maybe to be corrected.

I have the psd file, if someone want to create better textures.

Spoiler

[ATTACH=CONFIG]250747[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]250748[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]250749[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]250750[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]250751[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]250752[/ATTACH]

[IW][Body][Female_Uncensor][v0.1][FutaBoy]1.7z
                        Excellent work as always Futa, looking forward, to trying it out.

And I know this sounds like a stupid question, but by "main game" do you mean it doesn't uncensor the girls in Free Mode?

Comment

hm... did i miss decrypt tool and iw profile releases for that game? can't find it ><
                          gomen for my poor english

Comment

Is there the possibility wherein SB3UGS bump mapping program on the polygon fieguren apply?

Comment

Guys, what tool are you using for extractions .pp files?

Comment

Working...
                              X