• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• btw, christmas patch 'immoral_01_custom3' from Illusion site got an update - looks like only 99_00_05.pp file is changed on 4-12-2013, crc - CDF3E86B

Comment

• does anyone have experience using this with illusionvr and tridef.. it seems that the scale is not right but when i try fix with scene depth it does not let me increase with illusion vr running, and when im try to increase without it running the model face and eyes come outside of model head. PPD not have this problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Wong2005 View Post
        Edit: @enter75
        Please take a peek at the pic below i'm stuck too.......
        That function uses a different way to access the five strings shown in the tabs.
        I'll have to take a deeper look. Don't translate these yet or translate them in place for now, if you can.
        Last edited by enter75; 12-08-2013, 04:57 PM.
        Spoiler
        Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
        Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

• im kinda new here so..is there any english translation for the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by IzzIce View Post
            im kinda new here so..is there any english translation for the game?
            Not for the game script but there is a partial translation for the UI:-
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=654

Comment

• hey guys and girls,

i have a slight graphic issue with the semen, it seems only 1 girl the first girl can be covered when whithout clothes, the others can't, the others only get their arm hair and face and a small spot on the back covered , everything else stays normal. Any1 know about this. I read through here but couldn't find anything and I admit I skiped 4 pages. But just a brief stat report why this could be would be nice.

Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by Gentle1 View Post
                hey guys and girls,

i have a slight graphic issue with the semen, it seems only 1 girl the first girl can be covered when whithout clothes, the others can't, the others only get their arm hair and face and a small spot on the back covered , everything else stays normal. Any1 know about this. I read through here but couldn't find anything and I admit I skiped 4 pages. But just a brief stat report why this could be would be nice.

Thx
                It could be an effect of the uncensor. There seems to be a problem in 07_00_00.pp. You could test it by replacing that file with the original version from the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by arptablesearch View Post
                  does anyone have experience using this with illusionvr and tridef.. it seems that the scale is not right but when i try fix with scene depth it does not let me increase with illusion vr running, and when im try to increase without it running the model face and eyes come outside of model head. PPD not have this problem
                  If you feel that the scale is not right you should change the World Scale option in the HMD settings submenu of the Tridef in-game OSD a bit (it defaults to 0.55 for IW).
                  Please refer to Illusion VRs embedded Infos & Tips guide, it's all explained there.
                  Last edited by MiniMax; 12-10-2013, 12:07 PM.
                  Oculus Rift DK1 support for pre Unity Illusion games: Illusion VR

Comment

• Originally posted by MiniMax View Post
                    If you feel that the scale is not right you should change the World Scale option in the HMD settings submenu of the Tridef in-game OSD a bit (it defaults to 0.55 for IW).
                    Please refer to Illusion VRs embedded Infos & Tips guide, it's all explained there.
                    have any tip why the fov for lovegirl is not fill up the rift?

Comment

• have any tip why the fov for lovegirl is not fill up the rift?
                      I asume that you did not apply the TriDef settings and profile for this game correctly. Of course the full FOV must be filled, as with PPD or IW.
                      All you need is in the Illusion VR package, including a detailed explanation how to setup everything. Just read it and follow it exactly.
                      Oculus Rift DK1 support for pre Unity Illusion games: Illusion VR

Comment

• Originally posted by yuri999 View Post
                        Not for the game script but there is a partial translation for the UI:-
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=654
                        so they still working on the translation?

Comment

• hi
                          sry if im not the first one asking this but i am searching for the files with the Girls hairstyles. according to some screenshots, many of you should have the answer.
                          i just know that they are in 3_00_00.pp (?)

Comment

• Anyone knows how Alexae got those hairs in? I'd love to change the hair of the heroines (OAo)
                            "Omnia Mutantur Nihil Interit"

Comment

• Okay here, this is now the anus how it looks like on the girl.

First picture is my first attemp on the anus. The second picture, you can see that I did some small adjustments.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Anus-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	296.2 KB
ID:	4889306 Click image for larger version

Name:	Anus-2.jpg
Size:	296.3 KB
ID:	4889307 Click image for larger version

Name:	Anus-3.jpg
Size:	296.1 KB
ID:	4889308

EDIT: I adjusted a bit more the anus and the third pictures showed you the best what I can do.
                              Last edited by FutaBoy; 12-13-2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hydrochloricacid View Post
                                Anyone knows how Alexae got those hairs in? I'd love to change the hair of the heroines (OAo)
                                same thing i am trying to do ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X