• Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• Originally posted by gingong View Post
    same thing i am trying to do ^^
    There is 2 ways to do it, I choose the lazy way, I extracted the hairs from PDD mega hair pack with 200 hair styles. Than took their .xx files and replaced it with IW .xx files.

Comment

• I was actually thinking about that, though my process involved a series of trial and error in which i would look for the pp file containing the hairstyles then use the PPD hair pack textures and change the name of my favoured hair textures into the existing hair textures names. I would then use SB3Utility to change the textures Ahh, if only illusion gave more thought on the customization

Btw, Alexae, if you posted the saved profiles of those preview girls on your texture mod. Would they retain their hair or will they be either bald or using the original hair textures?
      Last edited by hydrochloricacid; 12-12-2013, 12:06 PM.
      "Omnia Mutantur Nihil Interit"

Comment

• i would need to send you the .xx file per girl for you to have same output as those previews

Comment

• Ahh, nevermind then. I think i'll try my hand on SB3Utility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexae View Post
            There is 2 ways to do it, I choose the lazy way, I extracted the hairs from PDD mega hair pack with 200 hair styles. Than took their .xx files and replaced it with IW .xx files.
            ok thats not the problem but i dont know which IW .xx files are the ones for the hairstyles

Comment

ok thats not the problem but i dont know which IW .xx files are the ones for the hairstyles
              That's a common problem for many. SB3Utility lets you look inside xx units. See the general description in the Glossary's first reply.

Also, I am currently not sure what you guys are trying to achieve. Replace the original hair styles with the intention to have them also visible in the game or do you want to make new hair styles available for the poser? I made a short decription for the latter, but it was lost when HF crashed. I could post it again if you need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                Also, I am currently not sure what you guys are trying to achieve. Replace the original hair styles with the intention to have them also visible in the game or do you want to make new hair styles available for the poser? I made a short decription for the latter, but it was lost when HF crashed. I could post it again if you need it.
                I think what i'm trying to achieve is to replace the original hairstyles as illusion didn't provide alternate ones or even just a menu for hairstyles. Would you happen to have a tutorial for that?
                Last edited by hydrochloricacid; 12-13-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hydrochloricacid View Post
                  I think what i'm trying to achieve is to replace the original hairstyles as illusion didn't provide alternate ones or even just a menu for hairstyles. Would you happen to have a tutorial for that?
                  So its the game you are targeting. The hair styles are linked to characters. The character menu is fixed and cant be changed (except when reverse engineered). So you would have to replace the hair inplace which means that you have to use the same name of the xx unit in the same pp file. Learn to explore the contents of a pp file and you will find the hair. Then learn how to replace an arbitrary unit in a pp file.

The difference between PPD hair and IW hair is the use of dummy textures in PPD while IW uses the texture assigned in the material directly. You would have to find the PPD textures which are really used analog to what I just explained for AA. The texture would have to be put directly into the xx unit and replace the dummy texture. And then there are the physics for that hair style. IW allows both types .kys and .bps. It should be enough to copy it/them from PPD and replace the original or add the new one. What I dont know is the meaning of the colhair*.xx units and what happens if they dont match.

I know that the instructions aren't detailed, but there is really no more than a bit of exporting/importing xx and bps/kys units and replacing textures needed for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                    Okay here, this is now the anus how it looks like on the girl.

First picture is my first attemp on the anus. The second picture, you can see that I did some small adjustments.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]252099[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252100[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252101[/ATTACH]

EDIT: I adjusted a bit more the anus and the third pictures showed you the best what I can do.
                    You did a great job! The third image looks really good.

Comment

• hi
                      ok i downloaded SB3UGS v0.5.6 and now i am trying to look into the xx files from the 03_00_00.pp.
                      maybe i sound like an idiot to you now but it is all very new to me ^^
                      i tryed to use the dropdown menu to open files, i tryed to drag-drop them, nothing happens. did i miss something how this thing is used or whats wrong? :>

Comment

hi
                        ok i downloaded SB3UGS v0.5.6 and now i am trying to look into the xx files from the 03_00_00.pp.
                        maybe i sound like an idiot to you now but it is all very new to me ^^
                        i tryed to use the dropdown menu to open files, i tryed to drag-drop them, nothing happens. did i miss something how this thing is used or whats wrong? :>
                        Unbelievable! Dragging a file into SB3UGS is visible. The mouse cursor carries a small rectangle and small box with a plus sign in it when the carried file can be dropped. This should work nearly everywhere (but not on the names of the windows, e.g. it doesn't work on "Renderer"). But using File / Open, navigating to a pp file and double clicking that pp file is the standard opening process in Windows. No idea how that can not work.

Are you sure that your Firewall / Program Guard - whatever security thing you use - allows SB3UGS to do everything?

P.S. You should use the version 0.5.7alpha in the Experimental Versions section. But it will not change the problem you described here.

Comment

• hmm i dont know, it is really strange. maybe it is the firewall or what ever, i never changed something anyway i wish i had more experience with this stuff :/

Comment

• You would have to tell me many things about your environment like Windows version, the user you are using (Admin or not), how you installed the games (with the same user you are using for SB3U now?).

And you can test a command which you would have to paste into the Script window.
                            Code:
                            opensPP0 = FormPP("D:\IW\data\03_00_00.pp", "opensPP0")
                            You have to adapt it to your IW folder of course. Then you would Run that command as can be seen in the screenshot.

Another test: Copy the 03_00_00.pp file into the SB3U folder and try if you can open the file there with Drag 'n drop, Open File and the method above.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Hey guys!

after finishing those twists fixes i am interest in fixing some of the "shrinking" problems in the male uncensor.
                              but the thing is to do that properly i also want to mess around with the facial animation of the females

is there a .pp file that contains them? as far as i know all the animations in the 08_00_00 pp file are body animations.
                              exporting those facial animations would be vital for fixing the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock N Roll Racer View Post
                                Hey guys!

after finishing those twists fixes i am interest in fixing some of the "shrinking" problems in the male uncensor.
                                but the thing is to do that properly i also want to mess around with the facial animation of the females

is there a .pp file that contains them? as far as i know all the animations in the 08_00_00 pp file are body animations.
                                exporting those facial animations would be vital for fixing the problem.
                                Facial animations are implemented as morphs (Blend Shapes in Maya). You have to move every vertex alone for every keyframe. Morphs are kept in XA units like skeletal bone animations just another tab.

Please see my tutorial for morphs.

Edit:
                                Morphs and skeletal animations are independent. So you dont mean the facial animations, you were just referring to the tongue. And the animations for the body in 08_00_00.pp also include the tracks for the tongue.
                                Last edited by enimaroah; 12-16-2013, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X