• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• i am using Windows7 and i have only one user-Login which is also the admin of course.
    i tryed the way with the script but it does not Show the script window, i only have 3 Windows when i open SB3U; QuickAcsess, Files and Editors. when i try to view more with the dropdown menu nothing happens

Comment

• Originally posted by gingong View Post
      i am using Windows7 and i have only one user-Login which is also the admin of course.
      i tryed the way with the script but it does not Show the script window, i only have 3 Windows when i open SB3U; QuickAcsess, Files and Editors. when i try to view more with the dropdown menu nothing happens
      The .7z file must be unpacked WITH SUBFOLDERS! You managed to have all files in one folder. Delete your unpacked files and unpack correctly with subfolders.

Comment

• Is there a HF patch for the studio?

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
          Facial animations are implemented as morphs (Blend Shapes in Maya). You have to move every vertex alone for every keyframe. Morphs are kept in XA units like skeletal bone animations just another tab.

Please see my tutorial for morphs.

Edit:
          Morphs and skeletal animations are independent. So you dont mean the facial animations, you were just referring to the tongue. And the animations for the body in 08_00_00.pp also include the tracks for the tongue.
          enimaroah Thanks again for the help!
          i've just bookmarked your tutorial, it will be of great help no doubt.
          so since the game use these morphs. does this means that all the bj positions uses the same blend shape to open the female's mouth?

Comment

• welp, I am glad I uploaded a few of my studio translations to this thread because I had to reformat my computer...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock N Roll Racer View Post
              enimaroah Thanks again for the help!
              i've just bookmarked your tutorial, it will be of great help no doubt.
              so since the game use these morphs. does this means that all the bj positions uses the same blend shape to open the female's mouth?
              While I first thought that it is not so, this seems to be the point where game and poser are different. The game seems to synchronize morphs and animations especially for the bj positions. The poser allows to select the morphs and therefore the girls neither open their mouths nor show their tongues for the same positions. The player has to select the tongue-out morph for licking, etc.

For the game there must be a unit which synchronizes morphs and animations, but I haven't searched for it. Most probably a .lst unit.

Modders who are interested in changing the big 99_00_99.pp file should have a look at the latest update of SB3Utility. It is less memory hungry now.

@Beatru: uhh, that's bad news. Hope you were able to recover the most important things.
              Last edited by enimaroah; 12-17-2013, 02:48 AM.

Comment

While I first thought that it is not so, this seems to be the point where game and poser are different. The game seems to synchronize morphs and animations especially for the bj positions. The poser allows to select the morphs and therefore the girls neither open their mouths nor show their tongues for the same positions. The player has to select the tongue-out morph for licking, etc.

For the game there must be a unit which synchronizes morphs and animations, but I haven't searched for it. Most probably a .lst unit.

Modders who are interested in changing the big 99_00_99.pp file should have a look at the latest update of SB3Utility. It is less memory hungry now.

@Beatru: uhh, that's bad news. Hope you were able to recover the most important things.
                Hey thanks for that new version of SBU3! i'm testing right now.
                i've been messing a little bit with the morphs after reading your tutorial(thanks again for that!).
                but to be honest i still need some time to see the proper way to do what i intend. i hope to get back at it friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by raz0918 View Post
                  Is there a HF patch for the studio?
                  Uhm, what do you mean? I think you mean a translation, right? I know that somebody was working on it, but I don't know the current status. I'll have some time on Friday and expect to update the patch with 3R's latest animation mod and more.

Comment

The .7z file must be unpacked WITH SUBFOLDERS! You managed to have all files in one folder. Delete your unpacked files and unpack correctly with subfolders.
                    hm i always unpack stuff with right click "unpack here..." which always creates a folder where everything goes in.
                    when i do that there is only one additional folder in the mainfolder named "plugins"
                    i have no idea how to unpack it differently
                    Last edited by gingong; 12-18-2013, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingong View Post
                      hm i always unpack stuff with right click "unpack here..." which always creates a folder where everything goes in.
                      when i do that there is only one additional folder in the mainfolder named "plugins"
                      i have no idea how to unpack it differently
                      Okay, the plugins folder should include about 23 files. But if those are present only two possibilities remain to be checked:
                      • .NET4.0 : please reinstall it
                      • into which folder do you copy the files? Please give me the absolute address. It might be a problematic to use "C:\Program Files" or similar protected folders.

@Rock N Roll Racer: Thanks for testing! I would be glad to hear your experiences.
                      Last edited by enimaroah; 12-18-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Uh, not releasing anything (just don't know where to post this). Just wanted the corresponding modders to know that as of the latest HF patch on this thread, the China dress (tested only the red and black one) has the female genitals to go mosaic during harem h-gameplay. Unsure of other costumes or if this happens with other scenes/modes but during harem play, one girl is uncensored and the other has the mosaic triangle hanging down there when the underwear is put aside/removed. Also, are there only 2 positions for harem play in total? One is the sandwich girl-to-girl, the other is where the girl and guy do one girl's mouth and genital (apart from the double bj). It's kinda lacking? Or is the savedata on the HF patch not loading for me?

Note: Just noticed even the tongue was censored?

Comment

• guys the male uncensor have a bugs in the studio.

i can't hide the genitals of this guy
                          Last edited by QMcM512; 12-19-2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by QMcM512 View Post

guys the male uncensor have a bugs in the studio.

i can't hide the genitals of this guy
                            hey man! to be honest i ended up never trying the uncensor in the studio.
                            but it is not suprising that you can't hide it.
                            that's because in IW we need to add the uncensor as an extra mesh, if we simply replace the male mesh the texture still behaves as a mosaic.

Comment

• Well I did some tests and I was successful to make the penis work in the game and studio.
                              I also uncensored the lower stomach and changed the colour from the glans, that it looks not bright pink
                              Only problem is that there is not a pubic hair available. But I think (not really sure), it can be inserted into the dressed guy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Guy-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	288.3 KB
ID:	4889508 Click image for larger version

Name:	Guy-2.jpg
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	4889509 Click image for larger version

Name:	Guy-3.jpg
Size:	308.4 KB
ID:	4889510 Click image for larger version

Name:	Guy-4.jpg
Size:	262.5 KB
ID:	4889511 Click image for larger version

Name:	Guy-5.jpg
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	4889512 Click image for larger version

Name:	Guy-6.jpg
Size:	278.7 KB
ID:	4889513
                              Last edited by FutaBoy; 12-21-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                                Well I did some tests and I was successful to make the penis work in the game and studio.
                                I also uncensored the lower stomach and changed the colour from the glans, that it looks not bright pink
                                Only problem is that there is not a pubic hair available. But I think (not really sure), it can be inserted into the dressed guy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]252472[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252473[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252474[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252475[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252476[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252477[/ATTACH]
                                bro, tell how you did it???

Recently, I downloaded the latest version of the censored and the problem continues.

Rock N Roll Racer said it is another mesh that does not correspond to real penis, and that is why the program does not recognize it as a penis, so do not hide it.

if you use another mod or progarm, please share it

Comment

Working...
                                X