• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
    Well I did some tests and I was successful to make the penis work in the game and studio.
    I also uncensored the lower stomach and changed the colour from the glans, that it looks not bright pink
    Only problem is that there is not a pubic hair available. But I think (not really sure), it can be inserted into the dressed guy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]252472[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252473[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252474[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252475[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252476[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252477[/ATTACH]
    great job Futaboy! nice work getting rid of that mosaic, it looked really ugly!
    the male pubic hair is basically a plane mesh with transparency, we could try to import it into the .xx file of the dressed guy.
    it could be done with SB3U pretty much, although i never tried setting up transparency maps in SB3U.

Comment

• Well I was able to add the guy the pubic hair and all stats are working. The pubic hair(s) is working in the game and in the studio.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Guy_Pubic-Hair-In_Game.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	273.3 KB
ID:	4889541 Click image for larger version

Name:	Guy_Pubic-Hair-In_Studio.jpg
Size:	319.2 KB
ID:	4889542

Only thing what is to do, is to skinning/weighting the lower body part and the pubic hair, cause they are glitching.
      You see also some small glitches on the butt.

Name:	Body_Glitch.jpg
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	4889543

@Tripple R
      My worries was first that the stuido resp. the games won't accept the pubic hair for the dressed male. So that it is either all the time visible or it will not shown.
      Last edited by FutaBoy; 12-22-2013, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• I made some more progress on the studio poser's UI. I would say about 90% is translated and at this point, pretty much all the hard part is done; so the only things left needed to be translated can be done via SB3Utility or a resource editor.

Now if the translation seems off or incorrect, it because of the following 2 reasons:
        1. The translation is done through google translator + common sense
        2. The strings has a char limit in which I can't change without changing the opcodes itself (my ASM is lacking atm)

I uploaded the file so anyone can mess with it and hopefully finish it, I'm moving at snail pace at current rate.

https://mega.co.nz/#!J0hn2aYb!HF6EQg...CFTuYCS6zMhqmw
        Attached Files

Comment

Well I was able to add the guy the pubic hair and all stats are working. The pubic hair(s) is working in the game and in the studio.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]252510[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252511[/ATTACH]

Only thing what is to do, is to skinning/weighting the lower body part and the pubic hair, cause they are glitching.
          You see also some small glitches on the butt.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]252512[/ATTACH]

@Tripple R
          My worries was first that the stuido resp. the games won't accept the pubic hair for the dressed male. So that it is either all the time visible or it will not shown.
          outstanding job Futaboy! well since it's an extra mesh i believe it should work fine on the studio also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finwe View Post
            I made some more progress on the studio poser's UI.
            Thanks for your work.
            Wong2005 is also working on the launcher; I helped him with the ASM parts you mentionned, so hopefully we'll have a fully translated Studio SoonTM.
            Spoiler
            Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
            Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

• Hello everybody,

I finished finally to uncensor the PPD Bonus Pack, but I'm still fighting with the pubic hair - Mesh name: "cw_O_Kmoza" / Material name: "cw_M_Kmnpb_00_00". Either I have still a mosaic textur or it is completly disappeared.
              Don't know maybe it is hardcoded. Maybe someone can take a look into it.

EDIT: I figured something out, that it has something to do with the size of the textures inside the 07_00_00.pp file.
              My pubic textures have the size of 1024 x 1024 and their works only with the studio mode. When I switch in the studio into the game mode or I start the game, then is the pubic hair not visible. If I resize my texture to 16 x 16 (original size of Illusion's pubic textures), than is the pubic visible, but pixelated. I tried also some other resolutions like 512 x 512 or 64 x 64 and figured out that from 32 x 32 is something visible.

Name:	with_16_px.jpg
Size:	309.2 KB
ID:	4889618 Click image for larger version

Name:	with_32_px.jpg
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	4889619

I wish I can figured out where are the sizes for the texture are be set. I think perhaps somewhere in the exe.
              Last edited by FutaBoy; 12-26-2013, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• It would be nice if someone translate the poser ui. They don't have to be uncoded into the game just a pictured map of what button does what.

Comment

• @FutaBoy's Female Uncensor
                  I used the ImmoralDecrypt to extract&repack the files because (not sure why) Illusion Wizzard with the IMMW profile did not worked.
                  It's working fine but I was not able to extract the 99_00_99.pp because of it's size... I tried SB3Utility 6.0 and it seemed to have worked but the game ignores the .pp.
                  Can someone tell me how you installed this mod:

Edit: I think that the IW did not worked because of the error on 99_00_99.pp but I'm not sure because I don't know how this program works.

@Rock N Roll Racer's Male Uncensor
                  As above, I used the ImmoralDecrypt but it makes the penis(uncensored) permavisible. Also tried SB3U but same effect. Tested all clothes on Takuya.
                  I would appreciate if you could tell me how you installed this mod too.
                  Last edited by SSora; 12-27-2013, 01:56 AM.
                  do not panic

Comment

• Well I made some tests with the PPD Bonus Pack and I guess that there is a limit of the file size.
                    I notice if I add from my uncensor mod the first 74 xx files (from cw_body_00_00.xx till cw_body_58_01.xx) and the prepre_body_add.xx file, the 99_00_99.pp is working fine. The size is 3.99 GB = 4.190.285 KB.
                    If I add one xx file more than the game and studio can not find any cos from that 99_00_99.pp file.
                    I think if the file become more than 4 GB, than is the bonus pack not more working.

Btw, if someone notice some mistakes, that I forget something to add or I forgot to change something, please let me know it and I will correct it.

Comment

• Hey guys!
                      I've been making some tests for a while on how to solve the "shrinking" problem on the male uncensor.
                      i've got some cool results today, but in general the project's been casuing mixed reactions on me.
                      some positions are looking quite good so far, others well... not so much, it's a little tricky to prevent to much "poking" from the meshes.

but i am confident that in due time we'll have yet another animation pack to make the game look better!
                      i also want to fix the twist in some group position, i forgot to look into it!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well I made some tests with the PPD Bonus Pack and I guess that there is a limit of the file size.
                        (...)
                        I think if the file become more than 4 GB, than is the bonus pack not more working.
                        Unfortunately, the .pp file format supports only files up to 4GB in size.
                        The offset value of each file inside the .pp file is a 4-byte number, which means it can't be larger than ~4GB.

The program you are using to save the pp file should refuse to save a file larger than this limit.

I have not checked that thoroughly, but I think the .pp file can be larger than 4GB as long as each file inside starts before that offset. There seems to be no way of lifting that limit without changing the whole .pp format.
                        Spoiler
                        Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.

Comment

• Originally posted by enter75 View Post
                          Unfortunately, the .pp file format supports only files up to 4GB in size.
                          The offset value of each file inside the .pp file is a 4-byte number, which means it can't be larger than ~4GB.

The program you are using to save the pp file should refuse to save a file larger than this limit.

I have not checked that thoroughly, but I think the .pp file can be larger than 4GB as long as each file inside starts before that offset. There seems to be no way of lifting that limit without changing the whole .pp format.
                          How can I solve that problem?
                          I try to create an extra pp file like 99_01_99.pp, but then I need to know where I add the informations, that the game knows, there is an extra new pp file.
                          I wish I can keep all in one pp file, but then it exceed the 4 GB upto 6.66 GB.
                          Hope you can enlager the pp format till 8 GB, that would be enough.

Comment

How can I solve that problem?
                            Short answer: You can't :-/.

Long answer: First, you would have to modify the function that reads the files to support a modified format.
                            Then you would have to modify all the variables that hold that information. Last time I did something like that with 1byte->2bytes it took me more than a month of work. 4bytes->8bytes seems even more difficult to me (because most of the time, even when it operates on 1byte variables, the program allocates 4bytes of space for them so it is easier to expand them to 2 bytes).
                            And then, the moment you would want to save the large file, you would notice that there are no editors, packers, unpackers that support the modified format and all of them would have to be fixed by their respective authors before you can do anything, literally.
                            Last edited by enter75; 12-27-2013, 12:59 PM.
                            Spoiler

Comment

• Okay sound that I have to seperate the file into two files: 99_00_99.pp and 99_01_99.pp :-/

Comment

Okay sound that I have to seperate the file into two files: 99_00_99.pp and 99_01_99.pp :-/
                                A second pp file can easily fail. Have a look into the exe. There is a special handling for data\99_00_99\%s. That special namespace handling would have to done for your second file also. Another round for Enter75. And I would suspect that that change would be more difficult than the extension for 64bit file offsets.

The solution must be found within that one file and below 4GB, e.g. smaller resolution for the biggest textures or using a single texture for all uncensors of one gender.

Comment

Working...
                                X