• Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
    Another round for Enter75
    It's not going to happen, sorry. That's really too much work and too many things that may fail in the process.

Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
    The solution must be found within that one file and below 4GB, e.g. smaller resolution for the biggest textures or using a single texture for all uncensors of one gender.
    What exactly is taking so much space? My original 99_00_99.pp is 2,307,087KB in size. How did it end up larger than 4GB?

I have made a test: I extracted all the tga contained in that pp (without unpacking any xx file) and converted them to png.
    1401 tga files: 531 MB
    1401 png files: 58.2 MB

I have always thought about making a mod that would load png files with a .tga extension and convert them on the fly to tga when the game would want to read them. Same thing could be done with those large wav files. That way, the game could take several GB less than it originally takes.

Of course, that's not something you can implement in one night.

Btw I believe someone has already made such a mod in the past (with the sound), although without releasing the source code and I wasn't able to contact him/her because he/she disappeared. Another argument for releasing the source code along with your mods...
    Spoiler
    Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
    Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
      Hello everybody,

I finished finally to uncensor the PPD Bonus Pack, but I'm still fighting with the pubic hair - Mesh name: "cw_O_Kmoza" / Material name: "cw_M_Kmnpb_00_00". Either I have still a mosaic textur or it is completly disappeared.
      Don't know maybe it is hardcoded. Maybe someone can take a look into it.

EDIT: I figured something out, that it has something to do with the size of the textures inside the 07_00_00.pp file.
      My pubic textures have the size of 1024 x 1024 and their works only with the studio mode. When I switch in the studio into the game mode or I start the game, then is the pubic hair not visible. If I resize my texture to 16 x 16 (original size of Illusion's pubic textures), than is the pubic visible, but pixelated. I tried also some other resolutions like 512 x 512 or 64 x 64 and figured out that from 32 x 32 is something visible.
      Spoiler
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]252606[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]252607[/ATTACH]
      I wish I can figured out where are the sizes for the texture are be set. I think perhaps somewhere in the exe.
      Pubic hair seem to work fine for most but not all costumes as long as no customized body profile is used.

I just deleted cw_t_mnpb_00_0[0123].bmp in 07_00_00.pp.

The remaining error was that the 3d pubic hair was invisible.
      • e.g. sexy lingerie - lower right corner in the screenshot
      • all costumes when a custom profile is used
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by enter75 View Post
        It's not going to happen, sorry. That's really too much work and too many things that may fail in the process.
        Of course not. It was not meant as a serious possibility. Sorry, if it sounded like that.

Originally posted by enter75 View Post
        What exactly is taking so much space? My original 99_00_99.pp is 2,307,087KB in size. How did it end up larger than 4GB?

I have made a test: I extracted all the tga contained in that pp (without unpacking any xx file) and converted them to png.
        1401 tga files: 531 MB
        1401 png files: 58.2 MB

I have always thought about making a mod that would load png files with a .tga extension and convert them on the fly to tga when the game would want to read them. Same thing could be done with those large wav files. That way, the game could take several GB less than it originally takes.

Of course, that's not something you can implement in one night.
        Textures are read and interpreted by content and not by extension.

I simply exported and edited a tga with alpha channel in Gimp, exported it as png and renamed it to tga. Then replaced it in the xx unit.

Unfortunately the game uses something from the meta information of the textures as transparency. You can see the outline of the head through the hair's reflective part. But that meta information is ignored by the poser. (You can even use a jpg which never has a transparency layer and get the same result.)
        Attached Files

Comment

• Okay I managed it to shrink my mod from over 5 GB to nearly 4 GB and now you can use all PPD coses too.

By working to resizing my mod, I noticed that the 3D pubic is troubleing me a bit, if the girl have an half open pants, cause the big part with is covering by the pants, are glitching throught it.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Pubic-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	392.3 KB
ID:	4889666

I removed the 3D hairs only there, where the pants is covering the body. It looks good, but if you put off the pants, than you have not the full 3D pubic.

Name:	Pubic-2.jpg
Size:	328.8 KB
ID:	4889667

Now I thinking, how to manage it to have two different pubic states (meshes) for the girls. But hmmm... seems not really easy to do this or it is impossible.

Name:	Pubic-Idea.jpg
Size:	237.5 KB
ID:	4889668

@enimaroha
          I don't know what is working for you? If I remove the textures in 07_00_00.pp, than I have the same result, like I add my hi-res textures, that the pubic is not visible in the game.
          In the studio it is working, but only if I not click on the checkbox.

Name:	Studio.jpg
Size:	428.6 KB
ID:	4889669 Click image for larger version

Name:	Game.jpg
Size:	424.7 KB
ID:	4889670

How I explained it in my old post. If I resize my textures from 1024 x 1024 to 16 x 16, than is the pubic working in both modes, but have an mosaic texture.
          Seemt that Ilussion make also an limitation for some specific textures.
          Btw, you mean *.tga textures, not *.bmp.

My big question is. Why add Illusion an second uncensored pubic and the first pubic is hard to uncensor?
          Last edited by FutaBoy; 12-28-2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• For the shifted panties I would not put that much work into the 3d pubic hair. Let the ppl use the flat pubic then.

If the mosaic for the 3d pubic hair has been implemented as a procedure which modifies the vertex buffer directly, then the effort is very very high to change this behaviour. I guess we will have to live with that issue. The 3d pubic hair will be visible only without body profile.

Comment

• Inquisitors 0.6 patch has been down for a day and a half now. I know it's not kosher to re upload someone else's work, so I'm just waiting for him to fix it. Given the amount of work he does, I'll wait. Really want to try this out though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viridian Iris View Post
                Inquisitors 0.6 patch has been down for a day and a half now. I know it's not kosher to re upload someone else's work, so I'm just waiting for him to fix it. Given the amount of work he does, I'll wait. Really want to try this out though.
                The server is down and I informed him about it.

@enimaroah
                But still it troubles me that the Kmoza pubic is not really working. :-/
                Last edited by FutaBoy; 12-28-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viridian Iris View Post
                  Inquisitors 0.6 patch has been down for a day and a half now. I know it's not kosher to re upload someone else's work, so I'm just waiting for him to fix it. Given the amount of work he does, I'll wait. Really want to try this out though.
                  I put up a mirror last night. I hope that helps.

Comment

• Can someone tell me for what are these files?
                    y01_cha_aeinfo_00.lst, y01_cha_binfo_00.lst, y01_cha_hinfo_00.lst, y01_cha_tinfo_00.lst.
                    They are all from 00_00_00.pp.

I still try to figure out, how to uncensor the pubic "cw_O_Kmoza" I found that *.lst file y01_frame_ref_f and y01_material_ref_f. But still not luck.
                    I still think, that is somewhere hardcoded. :-/

Btw, this game is really strange.
                    I add the dressed guy the pubics and notice that they works both fine. But when I switch to the nude state, than the first pubic is disappearing too, like by the girl(s). But only the texture is not visible, the 3D hairs you can see.

Name:	Guy-Pubic.jpg
Size:	473.0 KB
ID:	4889690

There must be somewhere a file where I can adjust it. Cause you can see that the pubic on the dressed guy works perfect.

I figured out that the pubic mesh for the nude guy was inside the body. Now it's working fine.
                    Here you can see.

Name:	Guy-3D-Pubic.jpg
Size:	301.4 KB
ID:	4889695

Why the f**ck wont it work with the girl?
                    Last edited by FutaBoy; 12-29-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• @FutaBoy: Two of them I used when I added a hair style for the poser: hinfo seems to be hair-info and tinfo seems to be texture-info.
                      Spoiler
                      Code:
                      00_00_00.pp

y01_cha_hinfo_00.lst
                      9	9	data/prpr_QXTC_Hair_2.pp	Bernadette__Haarreifen_Hair.xx	Bernadette__Haarreifen_Hair.bps	0	data/07_00_00.pp	cf_20_04_mae.tga	cf_20_04_usiro.tga	colhair_20_04.xx

y01_cha_einfo_00.lst
                      9	9	data/03_00_00.pp	cf_50_04.edch

y01_cha_cinfo_00.lst
                      9	9	0	Bernardette	9	1	-1	-1	9	9

y01_cha_tinfo_00.lst
                      9	9	data/07_00_00.pp	cf_t_04_face_00.bmp	cf_t_04_mayu_00.tga	cf_t_04_matuge_00.tga	cf_t_04_eye_00.bmp	cf_t_00_eyehi_00.bmp	cf_t_00_eyepuru_00.bmp	cf_t_04_eyeline_00.tga	cf_t_04_sita.bmp	cf_t_04_body_00.bmp	cf_t_04_body_01.bmp	cf_t_04_tikubi_00.bmp	cf_t_04_tikubi_01.bmp	cf_t_mnpb_04_%02d.tga	cf_t_real_04_00.tga

Comment

• Than seems binfo for body resp. the clothes information and cinfo are the chars.

Btw, where is this to find?

Name:	Where_is_this.jpg
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	4889693

Some of you guys who translate the Studio, can tell me it, which file(s) include the names.
                        Cause I want to know if there are some meshes, materials or textures are listed.

EDIT: Found something out with the guy.
                        Last edited by FutaBoy; 12-29-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                          Than seems binfo for body resp. the clothes information and cinfo are the chars.

Btw, where is this to find?
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]252702[/ATTACH]

Some of you guys who translate the Studio, can tell me it, which file(s) include the names.
                          Cause I want to know if there are some meshes, materials or textures are listed.

EDIT: Found something out with the guy.
                          The the clothes are located in 99_00_99.pp in y01_cha_binfo_99.lst the add-on clothes are in their respectable pp files (i.e = y01_cha_binfo_01.lst is in 99_00_01.pp).

Comment

• No I don't want to know where are the coses. I want to know where are the pubics listed.
                            I think they are hardcoded, cause I can not find them in the *.lst files.

Btw, I add in my uncensor upload post the translated coses and character names.
                            You can tell me if this are okay.
                            Last edited by FutaBoy; 12-30-2013, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Ah.... my mistake the pubic hair names are indeed hardcoded i finished the UI it's fully translated if you want to grab it. It's in the Mod Release Thread

Comment

• Ah okay, then I have try to open the exe.
                                Hmmm... never did it before. ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X