• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• Originally posted by drakenecros333 View Post
    Hi everybody, anyone knows where is the file with the IK.list [like studioIK.list in PPD]?, cause I try to insert more IK options, but I couldn't find it, thanx
    The chains seem to be hard coded in the poser. See the marked area.
    Attached Files

Comment

• How to change the piss color ?

I have a question.

The color of piss is yellow. I wanna change white like a cum.
      Could you please tell me how to change the piss color ?

Thanks (^-^)

Comment

• A dick MOD has an expansion and contraction.

I have a question.

A dick MOD is shrinking in front of a cunt without inserting.
        I was wondering if you could tell me the solution.

Thanks (^-^)
        Last edited by fawfaw; 01-16-2014, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
          The chains seem to be hard coded in the poser. See the marked area.
          Then, where is that code you put in the attached files?, is in the .exe file?

What I want to do, is similar to what Snooley do in the "Premium Studio Ultimate", you know, add IK for the fingers, pelvis, legs, etc.

PD: Thanx Futaboy and enimaroah for the info.
          THE UNREAL FULK BLUES

Comment

Then, where is that code you put in the attached files?, is in the .exe file?

What I want to do, is similar to what Snooley do in the "Premium Studio Ultimate", you know, add IK for the fingers, pelvis, legs, etc.

PD: Thanx Futaboy and enimaroah for the info.
            Its in the exe and even if you would relocate the strings for translation, you would still have no chance extending the IK chain. You would have to reverse engineer the poser and rewrite a bunch of code in assembler. It would be possible only with a very very high effort and would require a very very skilled person with much free time and passion.

Comment

Its in the exe and even if you would relocate the strings for translation, you would still have no chance extending the IK chain. You would have to reverse engineer the poser and rewrite a bunch of code in assembler. It would be possible only with a very very high effort and would require a very very skilled person with much free time and passion.
              For this game is it not really worthy, due the limitation. For exsample you can not change the hair stlyes in the maker, or the finger nails etc.
              It's really pity.

Comment

• Update
                You can use this type of configuration to use the hairstyles in the IW (Not only studio), check out this video for more details.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7mNybhjRtY
                You go need use SB3Utility or Immoraldecrypt

Comment

• Better you do some changes in your video to avoid trouble, cause it contains nudity.
                  Or you add some pictures here in HF.

Comment

• Nice work !!!
                    Thanks (^-^)

Comment

• I've realized that it is better move the stuff of IW to PPD, so I'm greatful with all you guys for you help. Thanks

But I got another question, jeje, sorry for that...

Recently, I've installed the Maya 2010 in my pc, I'm using the SB3Utility to export the body in file "cw_body_99_00.xx", for manipulate it and create a new clothes. [the file is in FBX 2006 format]

I've open it in maya and I've exported the file without manipulate it, then I've open it with SB3Utility and it worked fine, but when I manipulate the body on any face or vertex [example: erase one part of the body like the torso or an arm], the SB3Utility send me an error, I try to save the file in other formats like DFX or DAE, but still the same.

Can anyone help me??
                      THE UNREAL FULK BLUES

Comment

I've realized that it is better move the stuff of IW to PPD, so I'm greatful with all you guys for you help. Thanks

But I got another question, jeje, sorry for that...

Recently, I've installed the Maya 2010 in my pc, I'm using the SB3Utility to export the body in file "cw_body_99_00.xx", for manipulate it and create a new clothes. [the file is in FBX 2006 format]

I've open it in maya and I've exported the file without manipulate it, then I've open it with SB3Utility and it worked fine, but when I manipulate the body on any face or vertex [example: erase one part of the body like the torso or an arm], the SB3Utility send me an error, I try to save the file in other formats like DFX or DAE, but still the same.

Can anyone help me??
                        Not sure where the problem is. I started with Maya 2012. Forget DXF. FBX is the best choice in general, Collada should also produce good results.

When you get an error you should tell which one you got and upon which action. There might be problems during import and others when you replace the imported objects.

Also, dont forget to delete the non-deformer history of every mesh before export!

Comment

• I have some questions regarding to modding of IW:
                          1. Is it possible for females to have male animations or vice versa?
                          2. Can we import characters from old Illusion games like Yuusha to IW? Because I've seen that FutaBoy has successfully imported PPD characters to IW, so I wondering if Yuusha characters can be imported to IW too.
                          3. Can we import animations from Yuusha Botsu to IW or PPD?

Comment

• 1. Yeah is possible, but the other question is "How much worthy is for you the effort?" Because you have to rename hundreds of track names and you have also to resize resp. to match the bones in every male animation. If you don't do this, than first the girl is in the crucifix position and second her body is streched.
                            Btw, what is vice versa?
                            2. About to import Yuusha characters you have to read in the PPD Mod Discussion Thread. I don't know which page, but somewhere explained enimaroah how to do this. The PPD characters which I imported are only the saved morph files from PPD. I also insert the hair styles and the textures.
                            3. like answer 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                              1. Yeah is possible, but the other question is "How much worthy is for you the effort?" Because you have to rename hundreds of track names and you have also to resize resp. to match the bones in every male animation. If you don't do this, than first the girl is in the crucifix position and second her body is streched.
                              Btw, what is vice versa?
                              2. About to import Yuusha characters you have to read in the PPD Mod Discussion Thread. I don't know which page, but somewhere explained enimaroah how to do this. The PPD characters which I imported are only the saved morph files from PPD. I also insert the hair styles and the textures.
                              3. like answer 1.
                              What I mean by vice versa is applying female animation to male animation.
                              In which pp file can I find the track files?

Comment

Not sure where the problem is. I started with Maya 2012. Forget DXF. FBX is the best choice in general, Collada should also produce good results.

When you get an error you should tell which one you got and upon which action. There might be problems during import and others when you replace the imported objects.

Also, dont forget to delete the non-deformer history of every mesh before export!
                                Thanks, I found the problem, it was the non - deformer history, but now I got a new problem, I've managed to put the new body that I got from Maya in a file with new clothes and all stuff, but when I open it in PPD Studio, the body and the clothes don't shows the shadows, only the head and uncensor does.

What should I do?
                                THE UNREAL FULK BLUES

Comment

Working...
                                X