Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Illusion) Immoral Ward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

    Here is modding discussion thread

    ==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

  • Originally posted by darkcaesar View Post
    What I mean by vice versa is applying female animation to male animation.
    In which pp file can I find the track files?
    No Track Files, Track Names and you will find them all in the animations files (*.xa).
    08_00_00.pp there you will find all the H-Animations.
    EDIT: You have also to rename the *.lst files in 00_00_00.pp
    Last edited by FutaBoy; 01-19-2014, 03:58 AM.

    Comment


    • Illusion VR - Oculus Rift support for Illusion games

      Here is an very interesting read about the near future of Virtual Reality from the Valve Steam Dev Days:

      The Rise of Virtual Reality

      Main conclusion:
      • Compelling consumer-priced VR hardware is coming, probably within two years
      • It’s for real this time – we’ve built prototypes, and it’s pretty incredible
      • Our technology should work for consumer products
      • VR will be best and will evolve most rapidly on the PC
      • Steam will support it well
      • And we think it’s possible that it could transform the entire entertainment industry


      "The obvious question is: who might actually ship this class of VR hardware within two years? Oculus
      is clearly the leading candidate.
      They’ve made VR a hot topic again, and they’ve already shipped
      more than 50,000 Rift DK1s. The DK1 is not good enough to enable strong presence for most people,
      but Oculus’ new version of the Rift, Crystal Cove, offers higher resolution, lower latency, low
      persistence, and translation, all of which are key elements of presence, as we’ll see later, so it’s a big
      step in the right direction

      The bottom line is that we think VR has tremendous potential as a gaming platform and has an
      excellent shot at taking off soon, so we’re working to enable great VR for the Steam community. First,
      we’re building VR support into Steam, as you’ll learn from Joe Ludwig’s talk. Second, we’re driving VR
      hardware forward on the PC by continuing to do R&D and by collaborating with Oculus. Finally, we’re
      prototyping software to figure out how to produce great VR experiences, and we’ll share what we find
      with you as we learn it.
      We have no current plans to ship VR hardware ourselves, but that could change in the future. Right
      now, we’re just figuring out what’s fun about VR, and as we learn more we’ll do whatever’s needed to
      enable VR on the PC and Steam."
      Last edited by MiniMax; 01-19-2014, 03:47 AM.
      Oculus Rift DK1 support for pre Unity Illusion games: Illusion VR

      Comment


      • Originally posted by drakenecros333 View Post
        Thanks, I found the problem, it was the non - deformer history, but now I got a new problem, I've managed to put the new body that I got from Maya in a file with new clothes and all stuff, but when I open it in PPD Studio, the body and the clothes don't shows the shadows, only the head and uncensor does.

        What should I do?
        The first thing to do would be to switch into the PPD modding discussion as you have left IW.

        Compare unknown hex values of all submeshes, meshes and frames to any working custome. But even the ones of the materials could be involved.

        Comment


        • Thanks for the help and sorry for the inconvenience.
          THE UNREAL FULK BLUES

          Comment


          • Hi, is me again jeje, now I got a question about IW, I try to find the file who contains the bunny costume, I'm looking into the 99 files and 02.pp files but I can't find it.

            Oh, yes another thing, when I try to open the 99_00_99.pp the SB3Utility sends me an error, I guess this is the file where the PPD costumes be found.

            And the last question, I promise jeje, exist a better way to copy an entire hex info, from one objet to another?, I've been copying it one by one, with the notpad

            Thanks again for you help.
            Last edited by drakenecros333; 01-23-2014, 06:34 AM.
            THE UNREAL FULK BLUES

            Comment


            • Originally posted by drakenecros333 View Post
              Hi, is me again jeje, now I got a question about IW, I try to find the file who contains the bunny costume, I'm looking into the 99 files and 02.pp files but I can't find it.

              Oh, yes another thing, when I try to open the 99_00_99.pp the SB3Utility sends me an error, I guess this is the file where the PPD costumes be found.

              And the last question, I promise jeje, exist a better way to copy an entire hex info, from one objet to another?, I've been copying it one by one, with the notpad

              Thanks again for you help.
              SB3Utility got an update for IW a while ago because of the big file 99_00_99.pp. I hope you updated your version - see the Experimal Versions in the release post. If you updated already, which error have you gotten?

              Some hex values can be copied faster than others.

              Edit:
              Copy hex value from one cell and paste that value into several destination cells.
              Last edited by enimaroah; 01-23-2014, 07:55 AM.

              Comment


              • thx -0- i want to game

                Comment


                • Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                  SB3Utility got an update for IW a while ago because of the big file 99_00_99.pp. I hope you updated your version - see the Experimal Versions in the release post. If you updated already, which error have you gotten?

                  Some hex values can be copied faster than others.

                  Edit:
                  Copy hex value from one cell and paste that value into several destination cells.
                  Thanks a lot, I'll try with the experimental versions.
                  THE UNREAL FULK BLUES

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by drakenecros333 View Post
                    Thanks a lot, I'll try with the experimental versions.
                    Your bunny suit is the cw_body_46_00.xx in 99_00_99.pp

                    Comment


                    • Could anyone tell me what exactly is world.xx that is contained in 62_00_00.pp?

                      Is that file self contained? That is, if I move the whole pp to another game, and force reading that xx by the game (studio), should it work? Are there any other dependencies to, I don't know, other pp files?
                      What if instead of moving the whole pp I just extract that world.xx and then insert it into another pp. Will that work?

                      Sorry for asking so many questions but it's a kind of a serious blocker for me now and I've never actually used SB3U for file manipulation so I don't even know where to start reading
                      Last edited by enter75; 01-25-2014, 06:23 PM.
                      Spoiler
                      Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
                      Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

                      If you like what I do, click the button.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by enter75 View Post
                        Could anyone tell me what exactly is world.xx that is contained in 62_00_00.pp?

                        Is that file self contained? That is, if I move the whole pp to another game, and force reading that xx by the game (studio), should it work? Are there any other dependencies to, I don't know, other pp files?
                        What if instead of moving the whole pp I just extract that world.xx and then insert it into another pp. Will that work?

                        Sorry for asking so many questions but it's a kind of a serious blocker for me now and I've never actually used SB3U for file manipulation so I don't even know where to start reading
                        pp files cant be moved to another game because of the different decryption, but you could convert it to the destination pp file format (with the two decrypters or SB3U). XX units have their own format which can only be converted with SB3U. But the world.xx comes always in the same format. So you dont need to convert it.

                        PPD and IW reference the world.xx as "%sworld.xx", but IW contains it in 62_00_00.pp while PPD has it in prpr_10_00_00.pp. The pp file is a kind of namespace and seems to be unique for each game. Because of the String Pooling option the games are compiled with you cant change the location so easily.

                        I have no idea which kind of loading routine you will call, but I would guess that o_axis should be displayed then. You may have to analyse what the World Axis Display checkbox does.

                        Edit:
                        If you want to start with SB3U, try the first reply of the Glossary
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by enimaroah; 01-26-2014, 06:21 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Is there a version of SB3U that works with this game? (I'm having a bit of difficulty finding a SB3U version that doesn't crash when I try to open a .pp file from this game...)
                          Check out my RPG Maker and Sprite Art Patreon page!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NEO Ness View Post
                            Is there a version of SB3U that works with this game? (I'm having a bit of difficulty finding a SB3U version that doesn't crash when I try to open a .pp file from this game...)
                            Why aren't you following the link in my signature then? The release post sometimes has an "Experimental Versions" sections with fixes or extensions not consolidated in the release. Take also note of the link behind SB3U, the Glossary holds many explanations.

                            Comment


                            • please why the story is in japan did i done something wrong someone tell me ?
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by kald146 View Post
                                please why the story is in japan did i done something wrong someone tell me ?
                                Cause there is no translation for it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X