Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• ok i understand now

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
      Why aren't you following the link in my signature then? The release post sometimes has an "Experimental Versions" sections with fixes or extensions not consolidated in the release. Take also note of the link behind SB3U, the Glossary holds many explanations.
      Ack *smacks head* my bad. I guess it's painfully obvious when you put it that way...
      Check out my RPG Maker and Sprite Art Patreon page!

Comment

• hi guys, for installetion this files "[IW][Body][Female_Uncensor][v0.6][FutaBoy]" and [IW][Body][Male_Uncensor][v1.3][Rock'n'Roll_Racer+FutaBoy]???? there is a program?

Comment

• Originally posted by Giordano View Post
          hi guys, for installetion this files "[IW][Body][Female_Uncensor][v0.6][FutaBoy]" and [IW][Body][Male_Uncensor][v1.3][Rock'n'Roll_Racer+FutaBoy]???? there is a program?
          SB3UGUI for manuel install
          Immoral Ward HF Patch

Comment

• I have a problem with new Maps for IW-Studio "y01_s_map_info_00.lst" contain in file 50_00_00.pp. I do not understand the construction. If somebody can help me. Thanks beforehand
            Attached Files

Comment

• ok thank's after test

Comment

• I converted a costume from PPD to IW successfully......well half success. When I choose to go into Semi-Naked, the game crashes. I wrote the pathing right and everything so I don't know what's wrong. It's just the semi naked, everything else works perfectly fine. Only thing I can try is to make the semi naked it's own PP file and see if it works from there....if not I don't know what's wrong (but this seems counterproductive).

EDIT: Ok, I converted another costume and this time, the Semi-Naked worked but it crashes when going fully naked (don't care much for this as I never do).....only thing I can think of is that they have different siru files (first costume's is pretty much unreadable while 2nd costume has readable siru lst PLUS tga's are outside the XX files)......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sovereign899 View Post
                  I converted a costume from PPD to IW successfully......well half success. When I choose to go into Semi-Naked, the game crashes. I wrote the pathing right and everything so I don't know what's wrong. It's just the semi naked, everything else works perfectly fine. Only thing I can try is to make the semi naked it's own PP file and see if it works from there....if not I don't know what's wrong (but this seems counterproductive).

EDIT: Ok, I converted another costume and this time, the Semi-Naked worked but it crashes when going fully naked (don't care much for this as I never do).....only thing I can think of is that they have different siru files (first costume's is pretty much unreadable while 2nd costume has readable siru lst PLUS tga's are outside the XX files)......
                  Which costume you try to convert?
                  Can you also show some images?

Comment

• First 2 pics are the first costume (semi-naked crashes the game) and 3rd pic is the 2nd costume where Semi naked works but Fully Naked crashes the game....
                    Attached Files

Comment

• You try to use 1:1 the *.lst files from PPD into IW and this won't really work. This can maybe work, if you add the coses with their sviex and lst files into the PPD Bonus Pack. But be careful, don't excceed the 4GB limit.
                      Maybe you have than you seperate the PPD Bonus Pack. I did it with my Fleshy Dildo Mod.
                      You you want to use into a IW *.pp file like 99_00_05 than you have to create an new *.lst file for the siru.
                      Take a look into the "y01_tex_blend_cosxy.lst", as examples. This *.lst files are for the cum on the coses.
                      xy stands for a cos number.
                      You will find them in 00_00_00.pp, 99_00_01.pp, 99_00_02.pp, 99_00_03.pp, 99_00_04.pp and 99_00_05.pp.
                      Last edited by FutaBoy; 02-22-2014, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Huh, so I need to take the .lst file from one of those and replace it in my stuff? I don't what the numbers in any of the .lst files even do though so I cant make it from scratch.

Comment

Huh, so I need to take the .lst file from one of those and replace it in my stuff? I don't what the numbers in any of the .lst files even do though so I cant make it from scratch.
                          Well than you have unfortunately to work with the PPD Bonus Pack file.

Comment

First 2 pics are the first costume (semi-naked crashes the game) and 3rd pic is the 2nd costume where Semi naked works but Fully Naked crashes the game....
                            I can see in your first screenshot that the costume number seems to be 446, which is larger than 255.
                            In PPD, the use of such costume numbers required a patched executable. Without the patch, the game crashed in semi-naked and naked states. As IW looks very similar to PPD, I'm guessing the same number limit also applies to the vanilla version of IW.
                            Spoiler
                            Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
                            Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

• Any chance for story translate?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluehope View Post
                                Any chance for story translate?
                                Well this will only happen if someone have the interest, the time and some good knowlegde about japanese language.
                                Only to use Google Translate will not really help.

Comment

Working...
                                X