• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• Okay here is a little surprise from me, for that almost forgotten game.
    I have no knowledge about japanese language, I only translate it by visceral.
    Here the translated maker screen.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-Translation Maker 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	413.0 KB
ID:	4892505 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-Translation Maker 2.jpg
Size:	361.4 KB
ID:	4892506 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-Translation Maker 3.jpg
Size:	376.8 KB
ID:	4892507 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-Translation Maker 4.jpg
Size:	335.3 KB
ID:	4892508

I will try to translate some other stuff.
    It is really a pity, that no one other, who have maybe some knowledge about japanese language, to translate the UI from this game. Instead some idiot like me who can't speak/read japanese give it a try.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
      Okay here is a little surprise from me, for that almost forgotten game.
      I have no knowledge about japanese language, I only translate it by visceral.
      Here the translated maker screen.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]255633[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255634[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255635[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255636[/ATTACH]

I will try to translate some other stuff.
      It is really a pity, that no one other, who have maybe some knowledge about japanese language, to translate the UI from this game. Instead some idiot like me who can't speak/read japanese give it a try.
      Nice work, FB! I hope that you will share it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        Nice work, FB! I hope that you will share it.
        No I will keep it for myself.

Comment

• Hello.

Where can i find the illusion wizard profile for IW ?

Comment

• Okay here is a another bunch of the translated UI.

Name:	UI-Translation-1.jpg
Size:	422.1 KB
ID:	4892513 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-Translation-2.jpg
Size:	310.6 KB
ID:	4892514 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-Translation-3.jpg
Size:	306.5 KB
ID:	4892515 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-Translation-4.jpg
Size:	342.7 KB
ID:	4892516 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-Translation-5.jpg
Size:	341.1 KB
ID:	4892517

EDIT: Don't be panic about the S in "Sunset". I noticed it that it was a bit cutted. I corrected it already.

EDIT: here some buttons I translate. Also the very very tiny tiny nameplates.

Name:	Icons.jpg
Size:	312.5 KB
ID:	4892525

But I don't really know how to translate the rest. I know some buttons stands for SEX, POSITIONS, CAMERA and maybe MENU, but the rest hmmm...
            And for some button I need some better texture skills. Cause some writings are overlap on the pictures.
            Last edited by FutaBoy; 03-10-2014, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Okay here is a another bunch of the translated UI.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]255642[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255643[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255644[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255645[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255646[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Don't be panic about the S in "Sunset". I noticed it that it was a bit cutted. I corrected it already.

EDIT: here some buttons I translate. Also the very very tiny tiny nameplates.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]255659[/ATTACH]

But I don't really know how to translate the rest. I know some buttons stands for SEX, POSITIONS, CAMERA and maybe MENU, but the rest hmmm...
              And for some button I need some better texture skills. Cause some writings are overlap on the pictures.
              It looks really great, FutaBoy!! Cool that you did the small free mode buttons too (I've always hated those).

Comment

• Here are some suggestions, but I still need some help for the translation and I don't really know how to manage it with the gfx parts. Because many buttons are combined with pictures and descriptions.

Name:	UI-1.jpg
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	4892529 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-2.jpg
Size:	232.4 KB
ID:	4892530 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-3.jpg
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	4892531 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-4.jpg
Size:	221.3 KB
ID:	4892532 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-5.jpg
Size:	357.3 KB
ID:	4892533 Click image for larger version

Name:	UI-6.jpg
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	4892534

Hmmm... get a another idea. Foreplay = Girl Foreplay and that HJ/BJ = Guy Foreplay.

Comment

• Great work, Futaboy! I wish I could rep you again.
                  The font is great too.

I think that what you labelled as HJ/BJ is actually the woman servicing the man and what was labelled as foreplay is the man servicing the woman (with one or two exceptions, like kissing).
                  Spoiler
                  Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
                  Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

• Here the most buttons are translated. But the last 15 are a pain for me, I don't know how to recreate the images.

Name:	UI-Buttons.jpg
Size:	374.8 KB
ID:	4892543

Btw, which button is more better, Girl Cum or Girl Climax? The same also for Both Cum or Both Climax?

Comment

Here the most buttons are translated. But the last 15 are a pain for me, I don't know how to recreate the images.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]255695[/ATTACH]

Btw, which button is more better, Girl Cum or Girl Climax? The same also for Both Cum or Both Climax?
                      They look great! I prefer climax over cum. It could be Climax Together. A suggestion could be to use Nude instead of Un-dressed.

Comment

• Okay here are all translated buttons.

Name:	UI-Buttons.jpg
Size:	371.0 KB
ID:	4892561

Comment

• Okay this are the last stuff which need to be translated, to finish the User Interface Translation Mod.

Name:	Config00.jpg
Size:	347.9 KB
ID:	4892573 Click image for larger version

Name:	Config01.jpg
Size:	365.2 KB
ID:	4892574 Click image for larger version

Name:	shortcut00.jpg
Size:	475.8 KB
ID:	4892575 Click image for larger version

Name:	shortcut01.jpg
Size:	466.9 KB
ID:	4892576 Click image for larger version

Name:	shortcut02.jpg
Size:	545.0 KB
ID:	4892577 Click image for larger version

Name:	shortcut03.jpg
Size:	402.0 KB
ID:	4892578 Click image for larger version

Name:	Not-Translated.jpg
Size:	551.5 KB
ID:	4892579

But this will be very fucking hard, cause the config and keyboard screen have an background image, with transparent layers. I have no Idea how to restore them.
                          Any suggetions?
                          Last edited by FutaBoy; 03-12-2014, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Okay this are the last stuff which need to be translated, to finish the User Interface Translation Mod.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]255726[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255727[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255728[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255729[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255730[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255731[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255732[/ATTACH]

But this will be very fucking hard, cause the config and keyboard screen have an background image, with transparent layers. I have no Idea how to restore them.
                            Any suggetions?
                            use google pictures !

Comment

Okay this are the last stuff which need to be translated, to finish the User Interface Translation Mod.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]255726[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255727[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255728[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255729[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255730[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255731[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255732[/ATTACH]

Any suggetions?
                              I think you should just make a solid background in the large boxes with all the text, and then leave it transparent in the outer edge of the screen only. Nobody will probably notice the difference.

Comment

• I think I have a idea I will use some alternative pictures for the background.

EDIT: here is a first try of the keyboard screen.

Name:	kezboardscreen_preview.jpg
Size:	502.0 KB
ID:	4892605
                                Last edited by FutaBoy; 03-13-2014, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X