• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
    I think I have a idea I will use some alternative pictures for the background.

EDIT: here is a first try of the keyboard screen.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]255765[/ATTACH]
    That looks good. I think you should go for that!

btw, I found a way to improve the compression in the patch, so I think I can probably save a couple of hundred MB in the IW patch I'm making tomorrow!

Comment

• Okay I finished the patterns for the configuration -and the keyboard/mouse help screen.
      Now I only need help to translate them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        btw, I found a way to improve the compression in the patch, so I think I can probably save a couple of hundred MB in the IW patch I'm making tomorrow!
        Could this be done with other HF Patches too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gerster View Post
          Could this be done with other HF Patches too?
          Yes. I already applied my findings on the RP patch.

Comment

• Here a little start with the translation of the configuration window. But yeah, now I stuck.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ConfigScreen_Layout_Alpha.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	488.6 KB
ID:	4892628
            Last edited by FutaBoy; 03-14-2014, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Here a little start with the translation of the configuration window.
              Really great work, unfortunately I can't rep you more at the moment. But your work is highly appreciated!
              Oculus Rift DK1 support for pre Unity Illusion games: Illusion VR

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                Here a little start with the translation of the configuration window. But yeah, now I stuck.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]255813[/ATTACH]
                Looks good, maybe we can ask kudanilarab if he can help with the translation? He did the options and story translation of RP.

EDIT: I've sent him a pm.
                Last edited by Inquisitor; 03-15-2014, 03:03 PM. Reason: PM sent

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                  Looks good, maybe we can ask kudanilarab if he can help with the translation? He did the options and story translation of RP.
                  Well ask him, cause still get no answer from the other two guys.

Comment

• Hiya, this is your request
                    Real & Esthetic Play Story Translation (Download Here)

Comment

• Originally posted by kudanilarab View Post
                      Hiya, this is your request
                      Thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kudanilarab View Post
                        Hiya, this is your request
                        Thanks but this is not the only screen, here are all the other which needs to be translated.
                        EDIT: Here the config window. But that "Camera Reset on Point (Location) Change" is a bit to long. I only use "Camera Reset on Point".
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ConfigScreen2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	560.8 KB
ID:	4892707
                        Last edited by FutaBoy; 03-16-2014, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Importing Maps to IW-Studio

Originally posted by brisbane1rg View Post
                          Regretfully I haven't had a chance yet to try importing maps. It was a fairly simple process in SM2 and Yuusha, as was importing/replacing objects. I haven't any experience with PPD so maybe a chat with the PPD modders would shed some light? AG3 devotees are still producing phenominal map addons so perhaps a nod in their direction might encourage some interest here also.
                          Originally posted by Slider x View Post
                          I have a problem with new Maps for IW-Studio "y01_s_map_info_00.lst" contain in file 50_00_00.pp. I do not understand the construction. If somebody can help me. Thanks beforehand
                          Like brisbane and slider I'm really interested in importing maps to IW-Studio. Can anyone tell me where to get started?

Comment

• Originally posted by holahov View Post
                            Like brisbane and slider I'm really interested in importing maps to IW-Studio. Can anyone tell me where to get started?
                            Explore which xx and xa and entries in the lst units are required for a map. Export the required units, make your own pp file from them and insert a new entry in the lst unit. This would duplicate a map. Next step would be to replace xx and xa units from another game and adapt them. For the latter part there are tutorials in the Glossary.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                              Explore which xx and xa and entries in the lst units are required for a map. Export the required units, make your own pp file from them and insert a new entry in the lst unit. This would duplicate a map. Next step would be to replace xx and xa units from another game and adapt them. For the latter part there are tutorials in the Glossary.
                              Thanks enimaroah, I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction! I've got a ton of questions about modding this game, but I'm going to start slow, go through some of the other threads, and only ask a question (or two) at a time.

One thing I've been looking for is the ability to pose the model's breasts like you can in Premium Play Studio. Would this be difficult to achieve or something pretty simple?

Comment

• Originally posted by holahov View Post
                                Thanks enimaroah, I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction! I've got a ton of questions about modding this game, but I'm going to start slow, go through some of the other threads, and only ask a question (or two) at a time.

One thing I've been looking for is the ability to pose the model's breasts like you can in Premium Play Studio. Would this be difficult to achieve or something pretty simple?
                                If you have additional IK chains in mind, then follow this post and the answers even on the next page.

Make experiments and also do some searching in the tutorials and appropriate threads, but if you cant find an answer ask! The GUI of SB3Utility isn't very intuitive and I haven't planned to write a manual, but I will create more tutorials or add features to SB3U when it helps (as long as SB3U stays to be a converter).

Comment

Working...
                                X