• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
    Okay this are the last stuff which need to be translated, to finish the User Interface Translation Mod.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]255726[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255727[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255728[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255729[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255730[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255731[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]255732[/ATTACH]

But this will be very fucking hard, cause the config and keyboard screen have an background image, with transparent layers. I have no Idea how to restore them.
    Any suggetions?
    Here's the quick translation for options, will do the rest tomorrow.
    Spoiler

Real & Esthetic Play Story Translation (Download Here)

Comment

• Originally posted by kudanilarab View Post
      Here's the quick translation for options, will do the rest tomorrow.
      Spoiler

Hey, thank you very much.
      Now I can continue with my work.
      I will add you in the credits.

Comment

• There is HF patch the Backups offer, example Musume3D. The patch renews many lists. I have changed the structure into my play.

Many Thanks

Comment

• Okay I finished the configuration screens.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ConfigScreen1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	291.2 KB
ID:	4893910 Click image for larger version

Name:	ConfigScreen2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	307.1 KB
ID:	4893911

Okay I wait for the next translations.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
            Okay I finished the configuration screens.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]257410[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]257411[/ATTACH]

Cool, it looks really great, FB! Looking forward to the next update.

Comment

• Here's the quick translation for options, will do the rest tomorrow.
              Okay I finished the configuration screens.
              Click image for larger version.

Also looking forward to the additional translations. Unfortunately I still can't rep you guys more
              Oculus Rift DK1 support for pre Unity Illusion games: Illusion VR

Comment

• I've seen that FutaBoy has awesomely converted surgeon outfit to be wearable by female. Can someone create the other male outfit to be wearable by female? If there are no one willing to do this, may someone teach me how to do it? thanks

Comment

• I have a problem with FutaBoy Futanari mod. Can someone help me? I've copied all the file but it seems that it won't load the textures and there are still male hair in the bottom
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by darkcaesar View Post
                    I have a problem with FutaBoy Futanari mod. Can someone help me? I've copied all the file but it seems that it won't load the textures and there are still male hair in the bottom
                    You have to remove the hair xx, I forgot to mention that in my readme.
                    Btw, you have also to add the textures inside 07_00_00 into the pp file.
                    Last edited by FutaBoy; 04-19-2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• which one is hair xx? and which ppd file that should I add the textures?

Comment

which one is hair xx? and which ppd file that should I add the textures?
                        Dude I wrote it in my previous post, that you have to add the textures into 07_00_00.pp file.
                        You see inside the 7z file different subfolders with notation of the different pp files. This means you have insert the content from every folder into the right pp file, like they named
                        You did it already with the xx and xa files, which are inside the 03_00_00 folder.
                        The male hairstyles are cm_20_00_00.xx and cm_20_01_00.xx
                        By the way, I reuploaded the futanari mod, which contains the hair xx files. But they are empty, so you will only the see the new hairstyles, which I use for my futas.

Comment

• Well, I have copied all of your files into the the appropriate pp files as you suggested but still no avail. The body texture is still black for me.

Comment

Well, I have copied all of your files into the the appropriate pp files as you suggested but still no avail. The body texture is still black for me.
                            How is this be possible? That is a mystery now.
                            Have someone other also that problem?
                            Did you really overwrite the guys body textures?

Comment

• Yes, I have copied all files from your 07_00_00 folder to my 07_00_00.pp
                              But somehow when wearing nurse and surgeon uniform the body texture is not black anymore.
                              Also, when wearing surgeon uniform in nude mode the black texture only appear in aerola and nipple area.

Comment

• Did you have some other mods installed?

Comment

Working...
                                X