• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• Besides your futa mod, I only use uncensor mod, ppd girls to iw mod, surgical gown mod, and 30 hairstyle mod

Comment

• Well I will check it, if I add all mods.
      Btw, I will release an updated PPD Girls to IW mod, where I add the guy animations for the studio.

Comment

• I also have the same problem, so I try some things to find the reason, and I believe the bug is in the futa mod itself, I uninstall the game, install again and run it with only the launchers for the HF patch without any other mods, and the bug is still on the game. I hope this tip helps you.

Comment

• Hmmm... strange. I will check it.

Comment

• Hey guys

HF Downloads have been improved with categories. Please spend a few minutes and go through your downloads (easiest is maybe to go to your profile and click the Downloads tab), edit and add a game category to them all (don't worry if the category already is correct, that is just me that have been messing with your file). It will be helpful for users trying to find mods for a particular game. Thanks!

Comment

• Hello guys,

well I made an fresh install of IW and installed only my futa mod. Unfortunately I have to say that my mod is working for me.
              Here you can see it on the picture.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	New Installed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	421.8 KB
ID:	4894574

So sorry I can not say what is wrong with you IW game.
              It must have something to do with your textures or the "y01_cha_tinfo_00.lst" file.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                Hello guys,

well I made an fresh install of IW and installed only my futa mod. Unfortunately I have to say that my mod is working for me.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]258196[/ATTACH]

It must have something to do with your textures or the "y01_cha_tinfo_00.lst" file.
                In my case the textures are the ones that comes with your mod, and the "y01_cha_tinfo_00.lst" is the one that the game disk installs, I mean, I haven`t changed it.

When I open the 03_00_00 file with SB3 Utility the textures looks fine...

Comment

• is it possible to port some animations from immoral studio to real studio? specifically all the bj and paizuri animations?

Comment

Hello guys,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]258196[/ATTACH]

I have fresh installed IW and only using futanari mod and it still won't load the texture. Can you reupload your futa mod again? Maybe the one you use for fresh install and uploaded here is different version. Thanks

EDIT: I think the problem is in 03_00_00.pp because after I applied HF patch and then applied the 03_00_00.pp, the bug appears.
                    Last edited by darkcaesar; 04-25-2014, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkcaesar View Post
                      I have fresh installed IW and only using futanari mod and it still won't load the texture. Can you reupload your futa mod again? Maybe the one you use for fresh install and uploaded here is different version. Thanks

EDIT: I think the problem is in 03_00_00.pp because after I applied HF patch and then applied the 03_00_00.pp, the bug appears.
                      Nah there is nothing new.
                      Maybe the mistake is inside the HF Patch, cause I installed all my mods manually with SB3U.
                      Take a look inside you texture pp file 07_00_00.pp, if the guy's body texture are overwritten of the futa body textures.
                      Last edited by FutaBoy; 04-26-2014, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Nah there is nothing new.
                        Well try then is the mistake inside the HF Patch, cause I installed all my mods manually with SB3U.
                        Take a look inside you texture pp file 07_00_00.pp, if the guy's body texture are overwritten of the futa body textures.
                        The HF patch installs the uncensor as described in your uncensor release post.

Comment

• Hey, Futa, good news, I found the bug. There is a texture, "cf_t_bref_min.bmp" in the cm_00 files that is totally black, if you delete it with SB3 Utility all the other textures for the futas are OK in my game

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFrikking View Post
                            Hey, Futa, good news, I found the bug. There is a texture, "cf_t_bref_min.bmp" in the cm_00 files that is totally black, if you delete it with SB3 Utility all the other textures for the futas are OK in my game

Well is a bit strange, cause it is a sub resp. secondary texture which is inside the materials cm_M_body_00_00, cm_M_body_00_01 and cm_M_tikubi_00_00.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	270.5 KB
ID:	4894764

Normally you should have no trouble with it. But okay if this really the reason for the black body, than remove it.
                            For me it works with the sub texture.

Edit: I renamed all textures which begins with cf into cm and I replaced all secondary textures "cf_t_bref_min.bmp" with "cm_body_ref_00.bmp".
                            I re-uploaded the mod. Let me know if this will work now, for you guys.
                            Last edited by FutaBoy; 04-28-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• Is that problem visible with all MipMap and "Render Method" options?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by MiniMax View Post
                                Also looking forward to the additional translations. Unfortunately I still can't rep you guys more
                                Hey MiniMax, any more updates on the new IllusionVR4.0 version? Can't wait
                                Let me know if new support will be added so I can get the game ready
                                Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X