• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Immoral Ward

Here is modding discussion thread

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 09:26 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• I reinstalled Immoral Ward and applied HF patch and used Wizzard to apply Futanari mod and menu translation mod but only the translation mod works and futanari mod does nothing. Anyone know why?

Comment

• Hey MiniMax, any more updates on the new IllusionVR4.0 version? Can't wait
      Yes, progress has been a bit slow as I did not find much time lately, but its constantly improving. SM2 main game support is in, fully fledged Xbox 360 gamepad support (for all games incl. a special mode for RGF) is nearly ready and the gamepad is now actually my input device of choice while wearing the Rift (currently working on some haptic feedback to indicate active camera mode and mouse pointer edge bouncing).

Real Play Studio support will also be in the next release, with Real Play main game support following shortly thereafter.
      I want everything to be ready before switching to the new Oculus SDK version in preparation for additional support of the Dev Kit 2 (positional tracking).

I've ordered my Dev Kit 2 really early, so I hope to be in the first delivery batch (heard that already > 25.000 DK2s are preordered so far some weeks ago).

And with the arrival of the Dev Kit 2 all my work finally pays off!
      Last edited by MiniMax; 05-02-2014, 01:57 AM.
      Oculus Rift DK1 support for pre Unity Illusion games: Illusion VR

Comment

• Originally posted by wingliger View Post
        I reinstalled Immoral Ward and applied HF patch and used Wizzard to apply Futanari mod and menu translation mod but only the translation mod works and futanari mod does nothing. Anyone know why?
        Try to apply it manually with SB3U.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
          Try to apply it manually with SB3U.
          It worked but like the previous posts, I see black textures.

Comment

• Originally posted by wingliger View Post
            It worked but like the previous posts, I see black textures.
            Try to re-download the mod and install it.

Comment

Try to re-download the mod and install it.
              Just tried. Didn't fix it. =[

Comment

• Is still strange why some people have problems with the subtexture. Well than is something wrong with your/their settings.
                Okay than just delete the second texture "cm_body_ref_00.bmp", which you find inside the materials cm_M_body_00_00, cm_M_body_00_01 and cm_M_tikubi_00_00.

Comment

Is still strange why some people have problems with the subtexture. Well than is something wrong with your/their settings.
                  Okay than just delete the second texture "cm_body_ref_00.bmp", which you find inside the materials cm_M_body_00_00, cm_M_body_00_01 and cm_M_tikubi_00_00.
                  Thanks it works now, although I didn't the delete the one from cm_M_tikubi_00_00 because I couldn't find it.

Comment

• Airport Map

just see this link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...44#post3539144

For your own safety, don't use Windows 10
                    Google is your best friend, Microsoft your worst enemy

Comment

• Originally posted by mk2000 View Post
                      Thanks, but to insert a map into that game is crappy.

Comment

• Not too sure if this may be quite the right place for such a submission but if not, moderators feel free to move to where appropriate.

After a week long working every night task, I present to you all a custom made scene using Immoral Studio which is an attempt to expand the positions available in the game (to fulfill be-it a fetish of different positions) and also possibly forming a storyline out of it (as I have quite the idea set up). This however, is a little different... Basically what I enjoy most is a first person virtual experience and I have always, not just Illusion games, played setting up my camera in a first person perspective.

I really enjoyed playing Real Girlfriend/Kanojo as that had an automatic camera in first person but Illusion seems to have these days, given up on that idea. I do like how they have still made it possible by using the camera itself but some positions (and not just Illusion games) do not allow you to experience it the best way possible.

Thus this idea came up for I guess those people who also like (if you wanna call it) fetish for first person perspective, especially eroge games. I have not just made this for myself and am happy to keep continuing however, I will see how people think of this first then if people like the idea, I could make a story out of it (and not just an eroge one).

Although, this particular one I'm submitting is one small scene where you experience first-hand the scenario set up. Here is the story behind this one:

Yuzohho is a nurse at the hospital and during your visit to your sister, has asked you to meet her in the girls locker room at the hospital during lunch time. You have no idea what for but you have known her for a little while and despite you shouldn't be going into the girls locker rooms, you trust that nothing should go wrong.

As the time comes, and you approach the girls locker room, you have a quick look to see if anyone is around to see you entering where you aren't allowed. As you quickly enter and close the door behind you, you take a look around the wall beside you and notice Yuzohho with another nurse. You slightly freak out as you wonder what this other nurse is doing here and if you have walked in at the wrong time (also passing your mind is what did Yuzohho want in the first place to meet me here).

You get a quick fantasy idea slip into your mind... Having sex with Yuzohho in the girls locker room and possibly the other nurse too. But you quickly shake it off thinking "nah, no way that's gonna happen!". You have noticed that in the past during your visits, Yuzohho has been flirty with you but you've never thought that she probably wants to have sex cross your mind.

As you hide behind the wall and overhear what they are talking about, you manage to hear Yuzohho saying to the other nurse "you ready to watch and learn". You think to yourself, "watch and learn what"? As another minute passes by, you realize that the other nurse is not leaving so you decide to walk in on the conversation. Yuzohho greets you joyfully and introduces you to the other nurse called "Haruka". You realize that Haruka being here is on purpose but then you slightly wonder about what they said before what it meant.

Yuzohho reveals to you that she wants to have sex with you and for Haruka to "watch and learn".

And this is where the scene kicks off (although it is just one of many I have planned to form a story out of it. This one however, is suppose to be inbetween but I decided to make it first).

Now, the scene requires input by you by using "hotkeys" to make progression and there is also a sound file to accompany the scene (which took forever to make) so that the scene isn't too dull. It will require you to listen for what I consider "prompts" so that you can do what is necessary for the scene to go smoothly. I have provided basically the "how to play" in the form of a readme text in the download on how to play the scenario so it is important that you read that first (YOUR MEDIA PLAYER MUST BE ABLE TO PLAY .WMA).

I would have made it using the inbuilt sound in the studio but I've noticed that when loading up other scenes on another computer, the sound files won't play for some reason. Also, there are many additional sound files that aren't in the studio so I decided to make it a separate file.

Unfortunately due to this, the characters mouths don't move and in general, there are no "sex sounds". The sex sounds weren't present anyway in the studio which may have been an oversight by Illusion when making the studio. I could have made the sex sounds apart of the sound file, but it easily caused out of sync.

On a side note, I've used Tetsuji as the character (and I plan to use him for all scenes) simply because his character was best used for a first person view since he has a bald head and there were no hair obstructions lol.

IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE THE ENGLISH STUDIO TRANSLATION AS THE HOTKEYS ARE MAPPED ACCORDING TO THE KEYS USED IN ENGLISH, ALSO I BELIEVE IT MAY BE REQUIRED THAT YOU HAVE THE WINDOWED MODE STUDIO (I HAVEN'T TESTED WITHOUT IT) FOR THE SCENE TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY.

SPECIAL THANKS TO SB3UGS AS EXTRACTING THE SOUND FILES WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE AND IN GENERAL, IMMORAL STUDIO ENGLISH TRANSLATION, WINDOWED MODE, THE UNCENSOR MODS (YOU GUYS DO A GREAT JOB!), THE HF COMMUNITY, OTHERS I CAN'T THINK OF THAT I HAVE USED RESOURCES TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE AND OF COURSE ILLUSION - ALL CREDIT GOES TO RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE, THIS POST TOOK ME 2 AND A HALF HOURS TO MAKE - THANK YOU TO AUTO-SAVE!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
                        http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/40136969/file.html
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Nice work on the post and all. Maybe you should consider posting it in the PPD character discussion because it's more about making scenes and such.

Comment

• Hairstyle Images

Not sure if anyone is still playing IW much but here are pics of all the hairstyles to go with lgts20xx's awesome 30 Hair Types Mod. I've been using them to help select hairstyles rather than going back and forth clicking through all of them individually. Hope it's of some use!

Samples:

Download:
                            https://www.sendspace.com/file/l3wmr6

Comment

Working...
                            X