(Illusion) REAL PLAY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) REAL PLAY

This is the mod discussion of REAL PLAY (RP).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:12 AM.

These are some mod related posts (albeit slightly) from the pre-release discussion. The purpose of these quotes is to make them easier to find.
    Originally posted by SysTPP View Post
    ok guys, after spending time all day, I decide to release male uncensored.
    credit goes to maliwei777 for penis mesh and i'll do female uncensored next if I have time

enjoy~ RPT - male uncensored

just replace cm_body_00_00.xx in rpt_00_00.pp and don't forget to backup!
    Originally posted by digitalartnet View Post
    It ranges actually if you edited the (setting.ini).

All set to 0 If set to 1 and you already have the same needs and any torrent file to load. secondly, the first button in the game where it goes Loss is the school girl, the second button is the Bunny.

[H]
    Blood=1
    Tear=1
    Drool=1
    Swell=1
    Enema=1
    Crotch=1
    Spout=1
    Urine=1
    Milk=1
    Ejaculation=1
    Semen=1
    SkinRef=0
    [Check]
    StoryStart=1
    SceneEnd=1
    GameEnd=1
    Init=1
    Title=1
    OverwriteF=1
    DeleteF=1
    Originally posted by idEGO View Post
    Interesting... (I mean that the makeup change isn't showing up, not your sudden preference for missionary )

There is another cw_face_00_00_00.bmp, you can find it under the "image" tab of rpt_00_00.pp. I would try replacing that one with your image as well. If the decrypter was working it would be as simple as unpacking the pp file and overwriting it, then repacking.

Instead, you could go under the rpt_00_00.pp file tab in SB3ugs,
    1. Click Img [266] tab
    2. Select cw_face_00_00_00.bmp in the drop down list
    3. Click Subfile, remove
    4. Click Subfile, add files and navigate to your new version
    5. Save your new pp file (file, Save pp)

If the same bug that hampered the early version of RTdecrypt is present here you may be missing some files in your new pp so keep the backup version handy. Another note is that the eyelashes are actually handled by the cw_O_matuge files so if you want to change them you'll have to look at the cw_matuge_00/01.tga's. You'll see what I mean when you get your head texture to show.

edit: Just tried it myself, the textures under the image tab are the ones used by the demo.
    Originally posted by GamerGirl View Post
    @idEGO Many thanks for helping me out ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

After playing with my makeup〜♡

I didnt expect it to look so GOOD in-game〜♡

Now I do not like playingwith her natrual Face, The makeup just looks way better on her〜♡

I will be working on EyeLashes and other Makeup looks〜♡

I really love this game, I know I will be creating lots of stuff for this game, I wanna make stockings too〜♡
    Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
    This is also valid for RP.
    Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
    Lets start in reverse order. Point #3 is trivial; just compare the material attributes of the submeshes.

Yandere's post explains the second point of my reasons collection.

Point #1 has a simple part: Enable Normals in the renderer and investigate the borders of meshes. Switch also to Wireframe mode. If you see two yellow lines coming from one vertex which I called forking normals then there will be a visible seam, because of lighting.
    The harder part is, that Illusion had need for additional adjustment of these normals, first seen on PPD's small breasted girls. As soon as you delete (or add) one vertex (or more) of any submesh referenced in the SVIEX units, this unit gets invalid and you will see hard seams.

All three points must be dealt with to have no seam.

But your screenshot clearly shows that you used a completely different texture which is usually not possible (e.g. when the girls can be tanned differently). You should take a look at other uncensors and integrate your texture at the correct place and orientation of the body texture(s).
    Now I've made some eyelashes, I might need to change the bottom lashes, I wanna see if long bottom lashes looks better with this eye makeup ^^. My top eyelashes really make this eye makeup look more unique!
    The lashes i added onto the skin fits very nicely with her own eyelashes that i just made! mascara lashes looks more realistic and i think fake dolly lashes would not look good with this look since i am planning to keep the eyelashes i added on my face texture^^

I got insipred by this girl's eye makeup! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlNbCQl6o90 I did mine darker than hers!

So far I am planning to do: Nail Polish, redraw her eyebrow, doing other kinds of eyelashes. and other up coming stuff.

I am going to bed now x_x been working on my eyelashes 3 - 4 hours, I am only doing this because I love this game a loooot! 8D
    Adoreable,Cute,Innocnet Nail Polish (灬╹ω╹灬)

Nude nail with a pink innocent little pink ribbon~!ヽ(*´▽`)ノ
    PPD wasn't my fave illusion game,I loved AG3 but its soo old so i would never play it anymore, I deleted many of my illusion games, i only kept PPD and I barely play it! I know i will be spending hours on RP its just great, i love the character models and the game run pretty good too awww thank you so much, I am still working on my makeup mod, its unfinished!

Two new nails I made! They came out pretty great! O_O!
    Doing female uncensored is like a pain in the ass
    first, I got problem same as elmer9999. so, I remove "mosaic's frame" and tried to attach pussy in "Wholebody's frame" (in A_N_00_00)
    I extracted whole body to mqo and edited in Metasequoia, then merge pussy mesh to main body part, and put these back to "Wholebody's frame" in SB3UGS
    I use this way because I'm not good with editing hex code of texture. and it works too!
    but there're some seam and little part of pussy still poke out her panties...

ps. hardest part is editing model in Metasequoia, trying to edit pussy mesh which mustn't poke out of panties mesh is ..... agh!
    Originally posted by elmer9999 View Post
    Perhaps you could flatten the meshes a little and as enimaroah says in his tutorials: sink the uncensor a little inside the main body to avoid it popping out of the panties.

Dude you totally killed my mod. It looks very nice. A few hours ago I started merging the main body with Love Girls's 3D uncensor, from Maliwei777, but they have different shapes and ultimately I ended giving up and working again on my 2D uncensor, which I like because of the feeling of the schoolgirl being """innocent""" (not a reddish open pussy), but in-game it always looks the same: it becomes a hole that lets you look through it and inside you find a wallpaper of the texture I used.

EDIT: try also activating Normals on the render, and check if in the intersection of the uncensor you see that there are little yellow lines forming a V-Shape. Correct normals by a +0.000001 value and it gets solved. At least that's what I learned from what enimaroah said, and it worked for me. Seamless.
    Yes a Japanese School Girl Ribbon ( ♡ ´罒` ♡ )
    I LOVE MY RIBBONS〜( ;´Д`)❤️
    What do you guys think of the bottom lashes?

It was quite hard to make them than doing top lashes, i had to remove a lot of white stuff from the bottom lashes, was pretty annoying, glad i got it done!

I think the bottom lashes kinda cover her makeup alittle but I would like to know what you think of it!
    Hi guys, now I need a tester of my mod. I didn't test with bunny girl version
    (bcoz of locale setting or something... I think I already set language of non-unicode in control panel to jap)
    if you have something wrong with the game such as wrong posture of the girl, stretched mesh, wrong bone position, etc... pls tell me

RPT - Female Uncensored
    Inquisitor, joethebeast... I tested both suggestions at the same time and the game worked, so I will thank both of you!
    Thanks!

@StyPP, I tested your uncensor and it look great on distance. If you close up, then you see many parts wher the mesh doesn't get fused with the main body, although it's pretty near of being prefect.
    The textures look a little more brighter so I will suggest something I did to match it 99% perfectly:
    open the .pp file, then open the body's .xx file as you usually do. Then select the uncensor mesh and right below that panel click on the material used. On the right panel change to the Material tab, and you will see lot of boxes that follow this pattern
    _____ R G B A
    diffuse
    ambient
    specular
    emissive
    shininess
    change that numbers so that it matches exactly like the numbers seen if you follow the same procedure with the main body (in other words, copy the values of the body, and put them on your uncensor)

EDIT: im happy finally being actively participating on the modding scene ^^
    @elmer9999 i use the same value as body material but i think it gonna be trial and error to find value that look nice for uncensored part and body part. This maybe takes time
    by the way, thanks for your suggestion. (maybe you can help me find the nice value lol)

↓ @Inquisitor thanks! I'm surprised that mod thread has been created before game released!!
    Please feel free to let me know if I missed some!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-31-2014, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Many thanks for creating this (((Mod Discussion Thread for RP))) also for collecting all of our posts/comments together all in one.

Finally, I have mastered how to add earrings to RP by using metaseq ((Snooley's video tutorial helped me))!
      I guess I will make mod all PPD earrings to RP
      We would need illusion wizzard for this game, easier to change the earrings and replace them.

This earring kinda match with her eye makeup made by ILLUSION. but for some reason I dont like this eye makeup.
      Attached Files
      My first PlayClub character Download Dakota Rose page #115

Comment

Thanks for the thread, Inquisitor!

I meant to say something earlier but if you look at this post the value enimaroah uses for calculating normals is +0.00001, Elmer seems to be using an extra zero in his post.

I don't know if its relevant or not maybe we could get enimaroah to comment or clarify it for us.

As far as my quote above is concerned I should have said that it only applied to the situation GamerGirl was in and that when the game comes out it may work differently.

Comment

sry, is there a thread that describe (or tutorial) about animation editing of Illusion's games? (xa file)
          I'm interested in editing some animation.

maybe this post is an off-topic but ... ya, you'll see the problem when you select blowjob position.

↓ @enimaroah seems complicated. btw, thanks for information
          Last edited by SysTPP; 02-01-2014, 08:53 AM.

Comment

@SysTPP I remember someone on this forum, changed the positions for AG3 I forgot the user's name I will look in the download page. You should ask him how he did it.

Anyway~ I made a new nail polish, this time its red! i've a feeling most people wants red nail polish I'll upload it when we get illusion wizzard, easier for people to change the textures.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the thread and the collection from the pre-release discussion, Inquisitor.

Originally posted by idEGO View Post
              I meant to say something earlier but if you look at this post the value enimaroah uses for calculating normals is +0.00001, Elmer seems to be using an extra zero in his post.

I don't know if its relevant or not maybe we could get enimaroah to comment or clarify it for us.
              The exact threshold can make a difference, but usually it doesn't. Here is an exercise for understanding the threshold.

sry, is there a thread that describe (or tutorial) about animation editing of Illusion's games? (xa file)
              I'm interested in editing some animation.

maybe this post is an off-topic but ... ya, you'll see the problem when you select blowjob position.
              The recommended way to edit animations will require a good deal of knowledge in a professional 3d editor (e.g. Maya or Max). Apart from that there are cheaper ways. It would still be possible to use the old implementation of SB3U with the integrated animation track editor (original by profundis) to edit animations (not recommended as it takes many addtional conversions!). There is an animation track editor for the new implementation on UV by ganota. No support from me here, because I dont have it.

External editing would go like this:
              1. Select the meshes relevant for the animation.
              2. Open the XA with the matching animations. Matching means that the animations must have the same track names as the bones of the meshes. SB3U lets you see the animations this way in the renderer.
              3. Switch back to the mesh and export it as FBX (or another format capable for animation export).

After editing with the external program
              1. Drag 'n drop the FBX file into SB3U.
              2. From the workspace drag the animation into Animation Tracks and replace it with the options of your choice.

Comment

Lipstick colors

I need your help to decide which lipstick color you prefer the most (SoftPink) (MediumPink) (HeavyPink)

Below there are pictures
                Spoiler

Attached Files

Comment

I like the second one. It's less vanilla-ish than the second one, yet not as solid as the third.
                  I'd really like to see the results of messing around with the reflection map (the black and white texture), to see them shining a little more.

Comment

Well i think harmony of lipstick color and eyeshadow(?) depends on each thickness. Second one is best because i think it matches most with second one! every works you've done are so nice and professional!

Comment

I managed to spy on what might be an editor of some sorts, or a character creator. Please check these pictures and tell me what do you think they are

I was planning to talk about that only when I would be sure it could be released (to not raise false hope) but as you already wrote about it - yes, there is a studio/poser application inside the trial version.
                      You all have a Studio version on your hard drives right now .

I even managed to hack it to actually run. The only problem is that that's just the application without any files that the application depends on. When patched, the studio crashed as soon as it was run because of the lack of world.xx in a nonexistent pp file. After creating that pp and inserting world.xx (many thanks to enimaroah for his help), Studio would run, without any maps or characters, however.

There is still work to be done: some files need to be created, based on the files available in the trial. I'm now reversing it and searching for the names of pp files and their contents.

Regardless, I'm a bit reluctant to release such a poser before the official release date. Pulling such a trick could anger Illusion and directly impact their revenue because even Japanese people, for whom the game is targeted, could download and use it as well (assuming their marketing model really is that they only sell to Japan and ignore whatever people in other countries do).
                      Spoiler
                      Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
                      Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

Both of you guys cheers me up I like getting support with my mods, to make them look as good as possible when the game is out

Illusion kinda dissapointed me, because you can truly see they dont care about how they do their makeup on the girls and the school girl's bangs needs some retouching and fixing as well.
                        I know its a lot of work to fix her bangs but It's illusion's job to fix it, they've a month left to make it look a lot better.

You can find and export's illusion awful makeup there are 2 of them, u can use them by using sb3ugs

I will show a picture of illusion's makeup (but i used my self-made lashes onto illusion's makeup to make it look less worse)

"the second one" is that the one in the middle ? of my pictures? english isnt my first language by the way. x_x

Look how blurred illusion's lipstick looks compared to mine.
                        its sooooo wrong and ugly.
                        Attached Files

Comment

enter75, whoah, that's a lot of work. I personally suggest you dont even bother making it work, because as you said, it's empty. Better leave it as a noticeable thing inside the launcher. It would be a wasted effort.

GamerGirl: yup, those Illusion presets are awful. Not even makeup per se, but some "reddish" lips. Your's look better

Comment

GamerGirl: Personally, I prefer the SoftPink version.

elmer9999: it's as populated as you make it. The only reason it's empty is because the Studio Trial is expecting some files to exist and these don't exist. If I/you/we manage to create them based on already existing files, it may be possible to use that Studio.

For example, it tries to open st00_00_00.pp and read st_map_info_00.lst so I tried to extract MapInfo_00_00.lst from rpt_00_00.pp and rename it (and change its contents slightly) to st_map_info_00.lst. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I also tried to use the map info from IW files without success but it may be because I'm doing something wrong.
                            As I said earler, I managed to overcome the lack of world.xx by using the file from IW's pp and it worked so it definitely is possible.
                            Spoiler
                            Nothing to see here. These links are probably outdated and I'm too lazy to fix them.
                            Illusion universal crack | SVN module for Illusion games | PerfHUD mod for SBZ

If you like what I do, click the button.

Comment

I don't doubt It to be possible, but what I say is that I'm pretty sure there will be a Studio and ultimately it will render your job useless (useless being a hard word, but I failed to find another one. Maybe "In vaine"?)
                              Of course, you will do what you like. If you are willing to, then that would be surely entertaining until the game is released, but I see in it a lot of potential regarding something mentioned before: the posibility to merge many previous games into a massive and ultimate Poser Studio.

Comment

Working...
                              X