(Illusion) REAL PLAY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish translation

Historia, interfaz y 70% botones de acción (colegiala, viuda, espía, salón masajes)

[RP][Interface][Spanish UI][follardo][v0.7]

Wizzard ready

Comment

• Originally posted by CABAL View Post
      Mmm, suppose I could proofread that too once time avails itself. Doesn't look like it should take long.
      ...and POOF! That should cover all of it.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by hmoeller View Post
        Try this:
        * select the schoolgirl, reset to default
        * go to Skin and select the DAN Skin that should be available
        * Now the makeup options do what the should
        * also, new Nipples are available.
        Firstly, thanks for the offer of help, I have done as you have suggested, but all I am seeing is the same 2 choices for make up, that came with the default installation. Other added content, outfits and extra accessories have all gone in without any issue, so I know the process, I had not done an avatar reset though I have to admit, so seeing your suggestion was a great idea, unfortunately, had no effect. Please do not waste anymore time on this, if it gets added to one of the HF patches, it might go though then. I appreciate your time.
        Last edited by lm12lm4lkm3lk2m; 03-15-2014, 10:36 AM. Reason: clarification of "2 choices"

Comment

• Originally posted by lm12lm4lkm3lk2m View Post
          Firstly, thanks for the offer of help, I have done as you have suggested, but all I am seeing is the same 2 choices for make up, that came with the default installation. Other added content, outfits and extra accessories have all gone in without any issue, so I know the process, I had not done an avatar reset though I have to admit, so seeing your suggestion was a great idea, unfortunately, had no effect. Please do not waste anymore time on this, if it gets added to one of the HF patches, it might go though then. I appreciate your time.
          It's not likely to be included in the HF patch. Basically the patch is for newbies and only contain what newbies typically post about: Official patches/DLC, translations, uncensor, save game and how to install/use the Wizzard. There are exceptions and I will consider it, but it's not likely.

Comment

• I didn't reset anything, but after selecting the "DAN" skin, it worked. Thanks, hmoeller.

Comment

• Is anyone else getting this glitch with the uncensored patch?

I've did a fresh install and used the Real Play HF Patch version 0.3 and all the girls have this glitch (left hand and upper arm)
              I've tried it again with fresh install and doing it manually (unpacking with RPDecrypt and repacking with the mod files) and still have the same glitch.

I've haven't seen anyone else mentioning this, not sure if it's just my machine or not (using a Nvidia card)

Comment

• Hallo,

know you, where i can found this list
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Inquisitor; 03-16-2014, 01:26 AM. Reason: Moved from mod RELEASE thread

Comment

• Those artifacts are usually caused by a dying / too hot GPU.
                  エッチな先生 - HF-Modding/Translation Club Member - To Infinity! ... And beyond!
                  My mods

Comment

• Originally posted by DillDoe View Post
                    Is anyone else getting this glitch with the uncensored patch?

I've did a fresh install and used the Real Play HF Patch version 0.3 and all the girls have this glitch (left hand and upper arm)
                    I've tried it again with fresh install and doing it manually (unpacking with RPDecrypt and repacking with the mod files) and still have the same glitch.

I've haven't seen anyone else mentioning this, not sure if it's just my machine or not (using a Nvidia card)
                    I agree with totaldecay78, check the fan on your graphics card (if a desktop machine) they do get caked in dust which effects they ability to spin. Use a pipe cleaner and vacuum cleaner to clean (don't get too close while doing this as you will breath in all the dust you're removing), if on a laptop do you give enough ventilation under the unit while using it (ie, not flat on a table, or directly on your lap, or quilt (if using in bed). Do the same effects happen on other 3D games? do you have any previous Illusion games (like Immoral Ward as it's recent), do you get the same glitches there? outside of it being a heat related issue, try reinstalling direct X, and then reboot (very important) before trying again. Good luck

Microsoft Direct X Installation Site : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179113
                    Last edited by lm12lm4lkm3lk2m; 03-16-2014, 02:28 AM. Reason: Adding Direct X Download information

Comment

• Hey guys,

is it possible to create a mod for creampies? I mean, like in Artificial Girl 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by asking001 View Post
                        I want to use the students body shape instead of spy, how can I do that.
                        did not see where this was answered so here goes. in order to use the students body instead of the spy, go into the game and into the character editor. go to the student and then select the spy form favorites or one u edited, now load that edited spy. no when u play the student story mode u should have the spy head on the students body. and when u are in the studio editor it should be the same way. hope this works and makes sense. just woke up

Comment

• Originally posted by lordshimra View Post
                          did not see where this was answered so here goes. in order to use the students body instead of the spy, go into the game and into the character editor. go to the student and then select the spy form favorites or one u edited, now load that edited spy. no when u play the student story mode u should have the spy head on the students body. and when u are in the studio editor it should be the same way. hope this works and makes sense. just woke up
                          I believe that is the wrong way around for the request. I believe they are requesting a thinner body to be used in the spy environment (tied to the chair etc). I do not think this is possible at the moment, but someone may create a body size mod. Though this may effect the way clothing looks. Give it some time, one of the modders here may be able to do it.

Comment

• Tried importing a couple of poses from Immoral Ward and ended up with this hilarious bug.

Spoiler

I'm not an experienced modder so I'm not sure what's causing it. Help would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by lm12lm4lkm3lk2m View Post
                              I believe that is the wrong way around for the request. I believe they are requesting a thinner body to be used in the spy environment (tied to the chair etc). I do not think this is possible at the moment, but someone may create a body size mod. Though this may effect the way clothing looks. Give it some time, one of the modders here may be able to do it.
                              yeah i read it wrong. if u use that method for the spy it will just make the students head on the spys body in that scene. someone will have to make a mod to use the students body in the spy or the teacher's scenes and vice verse for using hte spy/teach's body in the students scenes

Comment

• Originally posted by Slider x View Post
                                Hallo,

know you, where i can found this list
                                It's not translated yet, but you can find a translation in this post.

Comment

Working...
                                X