RP

Download

RP Studio

Download

RP Natsume

Download

All Link its from MEGA

*Some words I could not translate
      lgts20xx, good work but 'RP Natsume' actually should be named: 'RP_Esthetic'.
      Natsume is costume addon from 'realplay_natsume.exe'

Comment

Originally posted by bbas2011 View Post
        Real Play pp format
        Wakeari Header and the following codes are valid for the trial:
        Code:
        0x38, 0x0C, 0x6B, 0xC1, 0x47, 0x75, 0x9D, 0xB8,
        0xAC, 0x56, 0x02, 0xF0, 0x8F, 0x14, 0x00, 0xE4,
        0xB0, 0x32, 0x9A, 0x2C, 0x4D, 0x0D, 0x37, 0x95,
        0x46, 0xC9, 0xA5, 0x77, 0x7F, 0x8B, 0x5D, 0x43
        Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ov.../RPDecrypt.rar
        http://www.mediafire.com/download/s2...3UtilityPP.rar
        Last edited by lds718; 03-07-2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Illusion Wizzard - RealPlay profile

gameID = RP

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bg...lay-profile.7z

Comment

@lgts20xx and lds718: Thanks for your work! Please consider posting mods in the mod release thread. It will be easier to find there.

Comment

I just checked the models in the PP files, It seems each clothes only have 1 version model, they didn’t built different version of model to fit the 5 different characters’ body.

Which might means, they used some values to control the body shape for each character, make them fat or thin, tall or short. They all share a same set of model.

If my guess is right, that will definitely be a great news for us, which will save us a lot time to make clothes, and MOST IMPORTANT:
              We might be able to make a tool to adjust the body shape for each characters, like what we can do in PPD.

That leads to another question, why Illusion itself didn’t add the function into the original game? My only guess is, it might be some problems of animations, different size of breast, different height of character will make the animations dismatched…..

If that’s true, at least we can make a mod to adjust the legs of some characters….They’re just a wayyyyyyyyyyy too fat….

Comment

I'm wondering if someone could send me the conversations script? I'll try to translate it, as it seems there's not much text and won't take a long time to translate. I'm pretty bored at home because of my fever.
                The text are too fast for me to read completely, and there's no option to pause the text
                Real & Esthetic Play Story Translation (Download Here)

Comment

idk why illusion's staff duplicate female model more than 30 files (you can see many of xx files like cw_body_blah blah.. in rp_02_00.pp)
                  and the difference in each xx file is just cloth mesh&texture. i think the uncensored size will be huge becoz of these thing
                  Last edited by SysTPP; 03-08-2014, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kudanilarab View Post
                    I'm wondering if someone could send me the conversations script? I'll try to translate it, as it seems there's not much text and won't take a long time to translate. I'm pretty bored at home because of my fever.
                    The text are too fast for me to read completely, and there's no option to pause the text
                    I think the best would be for you to extract it yourself, so that you can see the result of your translations in the game as you go:

Do this to start translating:
                    1. Copy RPDecrypt.exe to <your RP folder>\data
                    2. Drag and drop <your RP folder>\data\rp_00_00.pp to RPDecrypt.exe (this will create a new folder called rp_00_00 with all the files in rp_00_00.pp)
                    3. Edit e.g. <your RP folder>\data\rp_00_00\Intro_0x.txt and/or Opening_0x.txt (remember to use Japanese locale!)
                    4. Save the changes.

Do this to see the result in the game.
                    1. Drag and drop the rp_00_00 folder to RPDecrypt.exe (this will create a new rp_00_00.pp file with your edited story files)
                    2. Run the game and test the result.

Tip: Make frequent backups and test often! It's easy to make a mistake and delete/alter something that shouldn't have been deleted/altered.

Let us know if you have further questions!

Comment

Sorry I am going alittle bit out offtopic now.

It seems that Illusion has been lurking on hongfire quite a lot.
                      they added that angel earring into RP. they didnt place the earring perfect on the woman's ear, it just feels like they were in a rush to finish this game the yellow diamond earring from PPD need to be scaled, its way too huge for her ear. o_O

I guess they've seen my male mod sock, so they decied to give the men socks! so i guess i will just delete the one i made and use the one done by illusion and add it to that guy on the front-cover of the game

they have also made 4 different types of eyelashes, the original eyelash is the best.

@ mrblackhere

we need that slider so badly, we do not need to make the women taller or shorter. all we want is: change the breast & butt size. Change the body type to ( skinny - slim - average - fat )!
                      My first PlayClub character Download Dakota Rose page #115

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                        I think the best would be for you to extract it yourself, so that you can see the result of your translations in the game as you go:

Do this to start translating:
                        1. Copy RPDecrypt.exe to <your RP folder>\data
                        2. Drag and drop <your RP folder>\data\rp_00_00.pp to RPDecrypt.exe (this will create a new folder called rp_00_00 with all the files in rp_00_00.pp)
                        3. Edit e.g. <your RP folder>\data\rp_00_00\Intro_0x.txt and/or Opening_0x.txt (remember to use Japanese locale!)
                        4. Save the changes.

Do this to see the result in the game.
                        1. Drag and drop the rp_00_00 folder to RPDecrypt.exe (this will create a new rp_00_00.pp file with your edited story files)
                        2. Run the game and test the result.

Tip: Make frequent backups and test often! It's easy to make a mistake and delete/alter something that shouldn't have been deleted/altered.

Let us know if you have further questions!
                        Thank you, I take back my words, this gonna take a while lol
                        Spoiler

But I think I could manage, I'll finish Kana's route first then

Something that I noticed during the translation, there are some interesting settings at the first few lines
                        Spoiler
                        Code:
                        //=================================
                        //シーン
                        <CAMERA_MOVE FILE1="h_ed_00_04.cam" FILE2="h_ed_00_04.cam" PACK1="data/rp_03_00.pp" PACK2="data/rp_03_00.pp" TIME="0">
                        <ANIME_LOAD SEX="1" CHAR="0" FILE="h/h_ed_00_04.xa" PACK="data/rp_01_00.pp">
                        <ANIME_SET CHAR="0" NO="1">
                        <CHAR_VISIBLE SEX="0" CHAR="0" VISIBLE="0">
                        <CHAR_VISIBLE SEX="0" CHAR="1" VISIBLE="0">
                        <CROTCH_SET CHAR="0" VALUE="100">
                        <LIGHT_LOAD SEX="1" CHAR="0" FILE="cw_ed_00_04.xl" PACK="data/rp_03_00.pp">
                        //目のパターン
                        <EYES_SET SEX="1" CHAR="0" NO="9">
                        //口のパターン
                        <MOUTH_SET SEX="1" CHAR="0" NO="6">
                        //視線のパターン設定
                        <EYES_LOOK_SET SEX="1" CHAR="0" NO="1">
                        //視線対象の設定
                        <EYES_LOOK_TARGET_SET SEX="1" CHAR="0" NO="5" RATE="15">
                        <SCENE NAME="end3">

<SOUND_LOAD TYPE="2" FILE="hb01_01_01.wav" ID="1" PLAY="1" LOOP="1">

<TEXT>
                        	―――Later, after she was released from the repeated violence,<br>
                        	Izumizaki Kana collapsed as all the strength left from her body.
                        	</TEXT>

<SOUND_STOP TYPE="2" ID="1">

<TEXT TYPE="1" VOICE="en01_01_01.wav">
                        	「Why... Why... All of this... is a lie, isn't it...」
                        	</TEXT>

<TEXT>
                        	Not accepting what has happened to her, she is crying endlessly.
                        	</TEXT>

<FADESET TYPE="1" STATE="1" COLOR_R="0" COLOR_G="0" COLOR_B="0" TIME="500">

<SOUND_FADESET TYPE="2" ID="1" FADETYPE="1" TIME="1000">

<TEXT>
                        	~Izumizaki Kana END1~
                        	</TEXT>

<SLEEP TIME="1500">

</SCENE>

Comment

SB3Utility v0.6.1 supports RP. I'll update the release post now.

Comment

Originally posted by kudanilarab View Post
                            Thank you, I take back my words, this gonna take a while lol
                            Spoiler

But I think I could manage, I'll finish Kana's route first then

Something that I noticed during the translation, there are some interesting settings at the first few lines
                            Spoiler
                            Code:
                            //シーン
                            <CAMERA_MOVE FILE1="h_ed_00_04.cam" FILE2="h_ed_00_04.cam" PACK1="data/rp_03_00.pp" PACK2="data/rp_03_00.pp" TIME="0">
                            <ANIME_LOAD SEX="1" CHAR="0" FILE="h/h_ed_00_04.xa" PACK="data/rp_01_00.pp">
                            <ANIME_SET CHAR="0" NO="1">
                            <CHAR_VISIBLE SEX="0" CHAR="0" VISIBLE="0">
                            <CHAR_VISIBLE SEX="0" CHAR="1" VISIBLE="0">
                            <CROTCH_SET CHAR="0" VALUE="100">
                            <LIGHT_LOAD SEX="1" CHAR="0" FILE="cw_ed_00_04.xl" PACK="data/rp_03_00.pp">
                            //目のパターン
                            <EYES_SET SEX="1" CHAR="0" NO="9">
                            //口のパターン
                            <MOUTH_SET SEX="1" CHAR="0" NO="6">
                            //視線のパターン設定
                            <EYES_LOOK_SET SEX="1" CHAR="0" NO="1">
                            //視線対象の設定
                            <EYES_LOOK_TARGET_SET SEX="1" CHAR="0" NO="5" RATE="15">
                            <SCENE NAME="end3">

<TEXT>
                            	―――Later, after she was released from the repeated violence,<br>
                            	Izumizaki Kana collapsed as all the strength left from her body.
                            	</TEXT>

<SOUND_STOP TYPE="2" ID="1">

<TEXT TYPE="1" VOICE="en01_01_01.wav">
                            	「Why... Why... All of this... is a lie, isn't it...」
                            	</TEXT>

<TEXT>
                            	Not accepting what has happened to her, she is crying endlessly.
                            	</TEXT>

<FADESET TYPE="1" STATE="1" COLOR_R="0" COLOR_G="0" COLOR_B="0" TIME="500">

<SOUND_FADESET TYPE="2" ID="1" FADETYPE="1" TIME="1000">

<TEXT>
                            	~Izumizaki Kana END1~
                            	</TEXT>

<SLEEP TIME="1500">

</SCENE>
                            Yeah, it seems like it would be possible to mod the scene!

Great that you managed to open the files and already did some translations! Maybe if you release something other's may join in and help out...

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                              Yeah, it seems like it would be possible to mod the scene!

Great that you managed to open the files and already did some translations! Maybe if you release something other's may join in and help out...
                              TBH, I was given by user CABAL (Thanks bro).
                              He gave me both the RP & EP scripts
                              Code:
                              https://mega.co.nz/#!xBADQBxb!4q43KkQtraO3xXlui6JxTF6QmWWJyC4HSbCCUREd9_A
                              If someone want to help, you could do the Maki (police) & Ryuuko (spy) or EP scripts. Ryuuko is 03, and Maki is 04 at the script list.
                              Also later I will need someone to point my grammar mistake, I'm not confident with my English and also it's pretty difficult to find the right word in English, direct translation will make the script makes little to no sense.

It is actually easier than translating doujin, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tiburoinc View Post
                                PS.: Minimax, Please release support for schoolmate2 and/or homemate?
                                Originally posted by MiniMax View Post
                                No promise, but I may support at least one of these games before I add support for RealPlay retail (with which I will wait till a proper english translation is available and DLC phase is over).
                                I know you clearly said no promise but... is it coming?

Comment

Working...
                                X