(Illusion) REAL PLAY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Members

First mod is finished and I just alternate times before.
    The origin of the mod is of upper volta-3d.net / [RP] 肌 1 种 · 乳 首 2 种 追加

After I understood how to program I went deputy you my first texture mod available.

I hope all who download the mod fun with it.

Description

The. pp file easy to copy the folder and select DAN skin. The under Kana Izumizaki (泉 崎 香奈): School Girl Makeup Select 0,1,2.
    (( the pp file to C:\illusion\リアルプレイ\data))
    Download 7zip
    Attached Files
    Last edited by digitalartnet; 03-14-2014, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Studio .lst translations

Here are wizzard-ready translations for the studio.
      As it translates Esthetic Play and the Bondage DLC too, these are probably required.
      From all I can see, these are compatible with older/downloaded scenes.

Animations, males and the Nipple Piercing (from the bondage DLC) are Machine Translated by me.
      Inside my file you will find an excel-file that may help if someone like to do a better job.

Effects, Items and Maps translated by Vincent119.
      Please be sure to credit Vincent119 for his contribution, all I did was to make them wizzard-ready.

Attached Files
      Last edited by RickMontana; 03-15-2014, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Studio Translation, Manipulation keys & IK

This wizzard-ready mod will translate the on-screen japanese in the studio into english, that is, the info that appear if you press z-m or if you move an IK around. I also added a mini-icon for Character, Group, Item & Effect that I found helpful to quicker determine what I am doing.

Attached Files
        Last edited by RickMontana; 03-18-2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

---- Totaldecay78's Big'uns be gone! ----

****** Thanks to Kamel who gave me the idea with his Breast expansion mod, lds718 for RPDecrypt.exe, to enimaroah for SB3UGS and TTYtool and Inquisitor for being awesome! ******

SHOW THEM YOUR LOVE, AND +REP THEM!

* What does it change? *

Widow and spy no longer have cow mammaries.

* How to install *

*******ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS!!!********
          *******I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE OF YOUR COMPUTER ILLITERACY*******

_Open your "*RealPlay_install_path*\Data\" folder
          _Copy included "RPDecrypt.exe" into your RealPlay folder
          _Drag and drop "rp_02_00.pp" file on it
          _It creates a "rp_02_00" folder, open it and drag and drop all the files present in the "rp_02_00" folder of this archive into it. Allow to overwrite when prompted.
          _Once done, drag the "rp_02_00" folder (in you RealPlay folder) on RPDecrypt.exe
          _It creates a new "rp_02_00.pp" file. Rename your old file now named "rp_02_00.bak0.pp" to whatever you want like "rp_02_00.backup". ****YOU MUST REMOVE THE .PP EXTENSION ON YOUR BACKUP FILE****
          _Congratulations, all girls with huge boobs now have smaller ones.

* Known issues *

_May cause hand or dick / boobs misplacements in animations
          _In studio when you active "Breast animate" the girls recover their true boob size. Body and boob size are truly stored in .XA animation files. I'm still looking into how to remove morphs targets from .XA files.
          _Boobs are still too big for my taste =) The smaller size is x2.5 in the game. Tried x0 size, it's working but the default texture have burned in shadows so it really looks weird.

* A last word *

Do whatever you want with this mod, redistibute it, improve it, as long as you give credits.

****** PREVIEW ******

Spoiler

****** HAVE FUN ******
          -totaldecay78-
          Attached Files
          Last edited by totaldecay78; 03-20-2014, 03:12 PM.
          エッチな先生 - HF-Modding/Translation Club Member - To Infinity! ... And beyond!
          My mods

Comment

---- Totaldecay78's Penis item ----

****** Thanks to 777Maliwei for penis mesh, lds718 for RPDecrypt.exe, to enimaroah for SB3UGS and Inquisitor for being awesome! ******

SHOW THEM YOUR LOVE, AND +REP THEM!

****** What's included? ******

2 penises items (dark and lighter skin color for studio)

* How to install *

_Copy "penis.pp" file into your \data\ folder
            _Copy included "RPDecrypt.exe" into your \data\ folder
            _Drag and drop "rs_00_00.pp" file on it
            _It creates a "rs_00_00" folder, open it and look for the file named "st_item_info_00.lst" and ADD the following lines at the end of the file :
            Code:
            500	500	11	Penis01	data/penis.pp	item_rp_penis_00.xx	0	0	0	0
            501	501	11	Penis02	data/penis.pp	item_rp_penis_01.xx	0	0	0	0
            _Save the file
            _Once done, drag the "rs_00_00" folder on RPDecrypt.exe
            _It creates a new "rs_00_00" file. Rename your old file now named "rs_00_00.bak0.pp" to whatever you want like "rs_00_00.backup". ****YOU MUST REMOVE THE .PP EXTENSION ON YOUR BACKUP FILE****
            _Open RealPlay studio and you will find two new items named "penis01" and "penis02" in your H items list

* A last word *

Do whatever you want with this mod, redistibute it, improve it, as long as you give credits.

****** PREVIEW ******

Spoiler

****** DOWNLOAD ******

****** HAVE FUN ******

-totaldecay78-
            Attached Files
            Last edited by totaldecay78; 03-20-2014, 04:27 PM.
            My mods

Comment

Kidnapper's Kit and handcuffs for Real Studio

Let's go one step further!

This is an authorized port of Gagem's Kidnapper's Kit and pop99pop's Handcuffs.

This mod will add 10 different gags, a chloroform cloth, tape blindfold, a taperoll, wrist/thigh/ankle ropes as well as a pair of handcuffs to Real Studio. All the items are posed! That means all you need to do is to use the Position Adjustment inteface, link the item to a characters head (頭), ankle (右足首), wrist (右手首) or thigh (右腿) and reset it's position and it's placed! (Some finetuning might be needed in some cases though and most gags require you to set the MouthShape to a fully opened 食縛り).

Read the provided readme for how to install this mod and more in-to-depth info on how to pose the items. For the pro's here's the things to add to st_item_info_00.lst in rs_00_00.pp!

Spoiler
              Code:
              1451 1451 11 KK Blindfold - Cross Tape data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Blindfold_Tape_Cross.xx 0 0 0 0
              1452 1452 11 KK Chloroform Cloth data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Chloroform_Cloth.xx 0 0 0 0
              1453 1453 11 KK Gag - Cleave data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Gag_Cleave.xx 0 0 0 0
              1454 1454 11 KK Gag - Knotted Cleave data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Gag_Cleave_Knotted.xx 0 0 0 0
              1455 1455 11 KK Gag - Leather Cleave Gag data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Gag_Cleave_Leather.xx 0 0 0 0
              1456 1456 11 KK Gag - On The Mouth data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Gag_OTM.xx 0 0 0 0
              1457 1457 11 KK Gag - Thick On The Mouth data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Gag_OTM_Thick.xx 0 0 0 0
              1458 1458 11 KK Gag - Stuff data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Gag_Stuff.xx 0 0 0 0
              1459 1459 11 KK Gag - Tape 1 data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Gag_Tape_1.xx 0 0 0 0
              1460 1460 11 KK Gag - Tape 2 data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Gag_Tape_2.xx 0 0 0 0
              1461 1461 11 KK Gag - Stuffed Cross Tape data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Gag_Tape_Cross_Stuffed.xx 0 0 0 0
              1462 1462 11 KK Gag - Microfoam Tape data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Gag_Tape_Microfoam.xx 0 0 0 0
              1463 1463 11 KK Rope - Straight data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Rope_(straight).xx 0 0 0 0
              1464 1464 11 KK Rope - Ankle data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Rope_Ankle.xx 0 0 0 0
              1465 1465 11 KK Rope - Ankle (center) data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Rope_Ankle_Center.xx 0 0 0 0
              1466 1466 11 KK Rope - Crotch data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Rope_Crotch.xx 0 0 0 0
              1467 1467 11 KK Rope - Thigh data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Rope_Thigh.xx 0 0 0 0
              1468 1468 11 KK Rope - Thigh (center) data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Rope_Thigh_Center.xx 0 0 0 0
              1469 1469 11 KK Rope - Wrist data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Rope_Wrist.xx 0 0 0 0
              1470 1470 11 KK Rope - Wrist (center) data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Rope_Wrist_Center.xx 0 0 0 0
              1471 1471 11 KK Tape Roll data/KidnappersKit.pp Kidnappers_Kit_Tape_Roll.xx 0 0 0 0
              1472 1472 11 Handcuffs by pop99pop - Straight data/KidnappersKit.pp Handcuffs_by_pop99pop_straight.xx 0 0 0 0

Attached Files
              Last edited by RickMontana; 08-31-2016, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Breast Expansion Mod for RP
                Wizzard Ready.

LARGE
                Download: [RP][Body][All Girls][Breast Expansion].7z
                Preview:
                Spoiler

EXTRA LARGE
                Download: [RP][Body][All Girls][Breast Expansion][Extra Large].7z
                Preview:
                Spoiler
                Attached Files

Comment

Just a simple wizzard-ready translation of the 3 items in DLC3 (Denim Shorts). A metal bat, wooden bat and restraints.
                  Attached Files

Comment

DLC3 Uncensor

Wizzard ready:
                    [RP][Uncensor][DLC3][Follado][v1Fix]

Thanks to: 777Maliwei, enimaroah, lds718 and SysTPP.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Follado; 04-10-2014, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Real Play Spanish translation

Interface, story, configuration, in-game buttons. All the characters, including Natsume. Only a few details in English and Japanese.

Wizzard ready:
                      [RP][Interface][Spanish UI][Follado][v0.8.2]

Spoiler
                      -I consider v0.8 as full version.
                      -v0.8.1 little improvement.
                      -v0.8.2 tree button widow story fix

Spoiler

Thanks to: Itkatsu (Sogekihei) and kudanilarab. I took his work as starting point.
                      Last edited by Follado; 04-09-2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

---- Totaldecay78's Denim skirt outfit ----

UPDATE : v1.01 (corrected skirt inner aspect)

****** Thanks lds718 for RPDecrypt.exe, to enimaroah for SB3UGS and his invaluable support, vgacpu@H5 for skirt texture and Inquisitor for being awesome! ******

Denim skirt outfit : skirt and tanktop

* How to install *

_Copy inculded "mod_79_00.pp" file into your \data\ folder
                        _Open RealPlay and you will find the new outfit in your outfits list

* A last word *

Do whatever you want with this mod, redistibute it, improve it, as long as you give proper credits.

****** PREVIEW ******

=====> DOWNLOAD <=====

****** HAVE FUN ******

-totaldecay78-
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by totaldecay78; 04-08-2014, 03:53 AM.
                        My mods

Comment

---- Totaldecay78's Small Boobs and Smaller Ass Kit----

****** Thanks to enimaroah for SB3UGS and TTYtool and Inquisitor for being awesome! ******

* What's included ? *

_ Spy and widow still have big boobs, but not cow mammaries (same size as my previous boob size mod)
                          _ Schoolgirl, teacher and security agent now have small boobs
                          _ All girls now have a smaller and un-jellified butt rack

* How to install *

_ Open your "*RealPlay_install_path*\Data\" folder
                          _ Copy included "RPDecrypt.exe" into your \data folder
                          _ Drag and drop "rp_02_00.pp" file on it
                          _ It creates a "rp_02_00" folder, open it and drag and drop all the files present in the "rp_02_00" folder of this archive into it. Allow to overwrite when prompted.
                          _ Once done, drag the "rp_02_00" folder (in you RealPlay folder) on RPDecrypt.exe
                          _ It creates a new "rp_02_00.pp" file. Rename your old file now named "rp_02_00.bak0.pp" to whatever you want like "rp_02_00.backup". ****YOU MUST REMOVE THE .PP EXTENSION ON YOUR BACKUP FILE****
                          _ Lauch the game and.... do whatever you want... ^_^

* Known issues *

_ May cause hand / boobs / butt strange behaviour / placement in animations
                          _ In studio when you activate "Animate breasts" the girls recover their true boob size. Body and boob size are truly stored in .XA animation files. I'm still looking into how to remove morphs targets from .XA files.
                          _ Boobs are still full of jello... (I'm still tweaking values but it's a fucking pain in the ass to sort all of this out)

* A last word *

****** PREVIEW ******
                          Spoiler

=====> DOWNLOAD <=====

****** HAVE FUN ******

-totaldecay78-
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by totaldecay78; 03-30-2014, 03:05 PM.
                          My mods

Comment

OST MOD

I don't like the soundtrack of the game, so I changed it to Inc3pti0n and Th3 B3ach OST. I think it looks good.

[RP][OST][Inception][Follado][v1.5]
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Follado; 04-10-2014, 03:21 AM.

Comment

---- Totaldecay78's Casual Set 01 outfit ----

****** Thanks lds718 for RPDecrypt.exe, to enimaroah for SB3UGS and his invaluable support, wenhan9999 @ZodGame for half-off panties mesh and Inquisitor for being awesome! ******

Casual Set 01 outfit : skirt and sweater

* How to install *

_Copy inculded "mod_177_00.pp" file into your \data\ folder
                              _Open RealPlay and you will find the new outfit in your outfits list

* A last word *

Do whatever you want with this mod, redistibute it, improve it, as long as you give proper credits.

****** PREVIEW ******

=====> DOWNLOAD <=====

****** HAVE FUN ******

-totaldecay78-
                              Attached Files
                              My mods

Comment

Venus DOAXV bikini from zodgame by wenhann9999

https://mega.co.nz/#!RIRXmJqC!65OG24...zwTE1SphA9zDGM

Just stick it in data folder. No known issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X