(Illusion) Artificial Academy 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Artificial Academy 2

This is the discussion of AA2 modding. Post not mod related general questions/discussion in the AA2 Discussion and FAQ!

WARNING: Repeated questions will not be tolerated and will be deleted without warning or notice. If your post "disappeared" it's not a reason to post again, but an indication that you should be extra careful in the future. Do not EVER post the same question twice!!

BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION
    1. Read the mod/patch release post
    2. Read the readme (might be integrated in the mod/patch or a separate file)
    3. Read the mod description in the Wizzard (shown on the right when you select the mod)
    4. Read the FAQ to see if your question was already answered
    5. Search this thread to see if your question was already answered
    6. Search the AA2 discussion and FAQ to see if your question was already answered
    7. Done it all already? Feel free to post your question!

Useful Links
    Click Show to view more...
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 10-09-2014, 01:19 PM.

Moved from the AA2 pre-release thread. I was messing with the game files to see how easy it would be to add additional slots for hair customization. We have A LOT of space available for additional hair and mods.

[AA2Trial][Elf_Ears][v0.2][Lulz]
    Spoiler

Preview:
    Spoiler

Readme:
    Spoiler
    As seen in AA! The elf ears have been ported over to AA2. Simply drag and drop the two pp files into your data folder. I recommend you backup the originals beforehand.
    The elf ears replace the Thin and thick rimmed glasses in the maker. You'll have to fiddle with the character skins to find a perfect color match with the elf ears. I've included a reference image with values to make this simpler.

Credits:
    Original elf ears by Midori.

Enjoy.
    Spoiler

This version of the mod is now outdated; you may find the latest version here.
    Last edited by 「Maou」; 05-28-2014, 12:48 AM.

Comment

SviExTool Version 1.4 is out.

SVIEX units of AA2 Trial can be decoded from a command line like this:
      Code:
      CMD> sviextool /decode jg2e04_00_00\A00_00_O_body.sviex > jg2e04_00_00\A00_00_O_body.sviex.txt
      Encoding example:
      Code:
      CMD> sviextool /encode jg2e04_00_00\A00_00_O_body.sviex < jg2e04_00_00\A00_00_O_body.sviex.txt
      If you have any questions about the tool or want to talk about SVIEX units please discuss here.

Happy experimenting!

Update
      1.41: FIX Overwriting an existing sviex file didn't correct the length of the file. Such corrupt sviex units can crash AA2Trial.

An example for PPD after having deleted vertices from a mesh which is target of an SVIEX unit can be found here.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by enimaroah; 03-26-2014, 08:21 AM.

Comment

It should be run in the CMD if I'm not mistaken
        Database now has an Artificial Academy 2 section!
        Not the rapper!

Comment

Like all my command line tools, the SviExTool must be started from the command line in a command prompt. You should have set command completion active and also have checked Quick Edit in the properties to allow drag 'n drop of files.

You can integrate several* tools in SB3Utility like this:
          1. Select a unit for which you want to register an external tool.
            [ATTACH]256408[/ATTACH]

2. Browse to the tool and select it.
            [ATTACH]256409[/ATTACH]
            Add the arguments you like. Those can be found in the release posts for the tools.

3. Register the tool.

4. Double Click the unit.
            [ATTACH]256410[/ATTACH]

*) A few tools require special argument treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by thelulz View Post
            Preview:
            Spoiler
            That image looks so clean and soft where as the models originally look a bit pixelated ( So to speak ), how did you make it so soft?

PS. Pardon me if it's wrong to ask here.
            I gave up on trying to find happiness years ago... Madness looks about the same anyway~

Comment

All i want its the male have diferent penis sizes

Comment

Originally posted by MechaSheep View Post
                That image looks so clean and soft where as the models originally look a bit pixelated ( So to speak ), how did you make it so soft?

PS. Pardon me if it's wrong to ask here.
                did you set antialasing to x16?

Comment

Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                  did you set antialasing to x16?
                  Oh! Thank you so much!
                  I gave up on trying to find happiness years ago... Madness looks about the same anyway~

Comment

Male body adjustment

First-ever HF mod release!

I adjusted the male body models to look more natural. This mostly amounted to narrowing the hips to match the torso (because guys don't have hips like that), but I also had to fix Shota-kun's chest to not just be the female model with breasts at 0. Not going to touch Debu-kun for now because, frankly, I have no idea where to start.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sample1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	4894477

Updated to version 0.2:

Tweaked the meshes more, changed the pubic textures, fixed a few lazy mistakes on my part, and made an uncensor to avoid forcing users to to mod that, er, "part" in separately. This uncensor matches skin tone and changes head color based on the mosaic color selected. An uncensored Type 4 body is included, even though I didn't modify the body mesh itself.

Name:	sample2.jpg
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	4894478

Updated to version 0.3:
                    Cleaned up some more jagged edges, and updated the uncensor mesh for compatibility with my Cartoon Uncensor (sold separately). This version should also fix a certain issue that appears when using a modified tan texture as well.

MEGA download
                    Full mod details and excuse log included in the readme. Have fun!

Filename is in Wizzard format out of habit. Please install using SB3UGS or whatever instead. Advance warning that this cannot be used as-is with other mods that replace the four *.xx files used.
                    Last edited by lordmogsama; 05-20-2014, 01:29 AM. Reason: Updated to version 0.3
                    I liiiiive!

Comment

Looks like mods and assets from Artificial Academy (and any other Illusion game, really) will be simple enough to import in AA2. Here's a conversion of my eyepatch mod for AA1, and the horns from PPD converted for use in AA2.

Eyepatch replaces thick-rimmed glasses, horns replace full-rimmed glasses. Both mods work on male and female characters.

Name:	[AA2Trial][Horns][v0.1][Suriko].jpg
Size:	344.8 KB
ID:	4893118

Name:	[AA2Trial][Eyepatch][v0.1][Suriko].jpg
Size:	326.9 KB
ID:	4893119

Edit: New set of horns from MusuMakeup, labelled as 0.2

Name:	[AA2Trial][Horns][v0.2][Suriko].jpg
Size:	346.1 KB
ID:	4893133
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Suriko; 03-26-2014, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Солнечный загар

I didn't like some installations in the AA2Edit. And here my first changes.

Replace this file in the data folder. Don't forget to do backup copies.

[AA2 Trial][Skins][Sunny suntan][Alex7997]
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Alex7997; 03-24-2014, 09:43 AM.

Sorry for my English.

Comment

Originally posted by hyunxt View Post
                          All i want its the male have diferent penis sizes
                          Each male body size could have one (just one). Find an unanimated bone - or insert one if there is none - and rescale X and Y for another diameter, Z for a different length. In some positions it will miss the target.

Comment

Hmmm... I notice, if you replace for exsample the body texture, where it exceed the original size of 512x512, than you get a weird result. The half guy is black then.
                            Unfotunately I didin't managed it at the moment, that the penis is automatically matching with the bodys color.
                            In the characters pp (jg2e01_00_00) is the body texture an BMP and in the texture pp (jg2e03_00_00) is it a TGA. The same is also with the arm, nails and face textures and all these textures are black.
                            This will make the work on the female uncensor a bit difficult, to match the vagina texture with the body and also to create new SVIEX for the new body parts.
                            I try still some tests.

Comment

Male and Female Personalities in Portraits [V0.2]

Yay! My first ever "mod" to be released!

What this mod does: It changes the kanji in the character portraits into English. All of the personalities should have English to them. I made some choices when it came to the male personalities so some are subject to change.

Download: Mega

How to install:Put it into the wizard and use make mod. It should work, it it doesn't just leave a message.

Other Notes: These attachments do not reflect my taste in the females.

Update: I redid some of them to go with the most recently translated personalities and I threw in the pp file cause its just easier of an install if it is there.... Been a whilleeeeee but here is the next version .5.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Zinny; 05-27-2014, 10:41 PM. Reason: Updated Wizard Compatible

Comment

Working...
                              X