(Illusion) Artificial Academy 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Artificial Academy 2

This is the discussion of AA2 modding. Post not mod related general questions/discussion in the AA2 Discussion and FAQ!

WARNING: Repeated questions will not be tolerated and will be deleted without warning or notice. If your post "disappeared" it's not a reason to post again, but an indication that you should be extra careful in the future. Do not EVER post the same question twice!!

BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION
    1. Read the mod/patch release post
    2. Read the readme (might be integrated in the mod/patch or a separate file)
    3. Read the mod description in the Wizzard (shown on the right when you select the mod)
    4. Read the FAQ to see if your question was already answered
    5. Search this thread to see if your question was already answered
    6. Search the AA2 discussion and FAQ to see if your question was already answered
    7. Done it all already? Feel free to post your question!

Useful Links
    Click Show to view more...
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 10-09-2014, 01:19 PM.

• Okay, so I have tried about everything, the loops just won't translate into each other seamlessly
    No idea how that works in game either...

Comment

• MarieRose1301 The three animation loops are blended together in-game, with transitions from one to another all the time. They aren't meant to be played in sequence.

Comment

• Originally posted by die Lilie View Post
        MarieRose1301 The three animation loops are blended together in-game, with transitions from one to another all the time. They aren't meant to be played in sequence.
        Thanks, I have found the way to blend them using NLA in blender

Comment

• Has there been a mod that changes or removes the web like texture for cum? It looks ridiculous and I wonder if there was an alternative or yet removal of it.
          BARKURIYA!!! BARKURIYAA!! Sayonara no Tsubasa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by misterbean08 View Post
            Has there been a mod that changes or removes the web like texture for cum? It looks ridiculous and I wonder if there was an alternative or yet removal of it.
            If I'm not mistaken, there is already some utilities/mod to change cum texture called Tantoo, isn't it ?
            Here's one of the link that I know
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...pack-aa2tantoo
            if you read any further, some guests made file correction by uploading more updated file. But, I personally never used Tantoo, pardon me if I barely know anything about it.

Comment

• Ah, so I finally put my account to use..
              Guys, I've been seeking this dripping cum mod all around
              http://i.4cdn.org/h/1536634978409.png
              I've been skimming through modlists, hongfire, anime-sharing, pastebin, and all but have no clue at all. I know the poster of the image was said that it's from a Japanese mod pack, but there's no such a modpack all around so far. It's quite bugging me a lot lately. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

• die Lilie
                die Lilie commented
                Editing a comment
                It most likely is a posing prop, not exactly a mod. The poser is a feature of AAUnlimited that's been posted here, in HongFire. As to the Japanese mod pack, I think that is a collection of mods uploaded in a Mega folder. Unfortunately I do not have its link to share with you. You may have to ask in the 4chan /vg/ thread for it.

• trying to expand the game world to include a whole town, but im having some trouble.

i copied the files from mp 17, and modified them.
              I have included screenshots of the changed files.
              could you please look them over and see if I missed anything?
              i made a texture file for the arcade and placed it in jg2p06_00_00.
              map 57 is the name for the new location (the arcade).
              in mp 39.xx i replaced mp41 with mp57

I have little knowledge on what most of the numbers in the mp .lst files do.

im also working with an English translated version of the game subtitles being the only modification.
              any and all help you give will be credited.

Thank you again for your time, and feedback.

alcohole fueled update:
              i found pathing instructions for the game this may have been my problem.
              the mp##_VI files tell the ai how to get form point a to b for every loaction.

each line is an instruction for game

example

map 39 to map 57 would be:

(57) 39 57

i was able to follow the pathe by opening the 2d map files for a line
              every map.lst has a _IV file to go along with it.

update to the drunken update:
              I got a new location to sort of load.
              so far i changed the love hotel rout to 57 (along with several others)
              i got the arcade map number wrong so i just threw a bunch of 57's around until the numerical spaghetti to stick.
              so far all i got is a dark back ground to load without any characters, but this is a massif jump compared to the crash fest ive been having for the past year.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	pathing instructions.JPG Views:	2 Size:	98.9 KB ID:	6496997

Click image for larger version  Name:	mp57.JPG Views:	11 Size:	75.1 KB ID:	6494230

Click image for larger version  Name:	mp572D.JPG Views:	11 Size:	44.5 KB ID:	6494231

Click image for larger version  Name:	mp39 2D.JPG Views:	11 Size:	117.7 KB ID:	6494232

Click image for larger version  Name:	mp39xx.JPG Views:	11 Size:	482.2 KB ID:	6494233

Click image for larger version  Name:	mp57xx.JPG Views:	11 Size:	481.9 KB ID:	6494234

Click image for larger version  Name:	js map.JPG Views:	11 Size:	175.6 KB ID:	6494235

Attached Files
              Last edited by leion8000; 11-03-2018, 05:40 AM. Reason: a double drunken update

Comment

Working...
              X