(Illusion) Play Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Play Club

Please discuss modding Play Club (PC) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-05-2015, 09:35 AM. Reason: Fix thread links

Great, thank you! Discussion thread is here! :
    SB3UGS_v1.0.9lambda works with PlayClub unity3d files but it can't open resources.assets
    I think thats what we'll need to modify to make an uncensor
    is there a way to convert *.assets file into *.unity3d file?

Comment

Originally posted by senz View Post
      Great, thank you! Discussion thread is here! :
      SB3UGS_v1.0.9lambda works with PlayClub unity3d files but it can't open resources.assets
      I think thats what we'll need to modify to make an uncensor
      is there a way to convert *.assets file into *.unity3d file?
      I don't know if it addresses the issues, but did you try iota?

Comment

So It Begins

(I am using Google translate so, don't expect stuff to make alot of sense)
        Last edited by 4rtie; 04-24-2015, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
          I don't know if it addresses the issues, but did you try iota?
          I tried googling "iota" but did not find anything useful what is it?

Comment

I looked into Assembly-CSharp.dll and Assembly-UnityScript.dll in search of the Mosaic/Pixelation. I actually found a class MosaicControl in Assembly-CSharp and Pixelation in Assembly-UnityScript and tried to let it's methods "do nothing", but it seems it still shows the animation of these textures. Do we have to replace the "animated texture" itself? I even tried disabling the methods of that Animated_texture class... meh, either I am looking at the wrong place or the animated texture is actually really just an animated texture as loaded from the resources.

Comment

Originally posted by senz View Post
              I tried googling "iota" but did not find anything useful what is it?
              I was just referring to the latest SB3U version... (see first post)

Comment

i think the game Sprite localed
                \ILLUSION\PlayClub\PlayClub_Data\StreamingAssets\E vent\Sprite\ADV_Sprite.unity3d
                but how can i open and edit it?
                i used SB3UGS_v1.0.9iota open it but i just change IMG not TXT。
                BTW,the folder StreamingAssets has not encrypted。

Assembly-UnityScript.dll had some option words,i can translated some illustration,but i can change some buttons or they will make some bugs such as character cant move and some buttom disappeared。

Comment

Some things I found out after tinkering a bit with the assemblies:

1. There's a StudioScene class in the assembly, although I guess it's not in use at the moment?
                  2. The injector stuff I used in Harem Mate still works, but the injector needs a tiny change (because the entry class is named differently).
                  3. The VR stuff needs some heavy rewriting/refactoring, but the technique itself still works. However, I managed to get the GUI & H-scene to render correctly (+ the plane/cylinder/sphere projections and shortcuts from HM still work).

Also, if anyone's interested in how a scene is structured (with *all* nodes, even from the models), I attached a dump.

[edit]
                  Played around some more today, and managed to get an animated CM3D model (and a Mario model) into the game, using my plugin architecture and a custom Asset Bundle (*.unity3d).
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by EusthEnoptEron; 04-25-2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                    I was just referring to the latest SB3U version... (see first post)
                    Oh, silly me!
                    I tried iota, but the result is the same
                    I'll pray enimaroah will come up with the solution

Comment

When I receive a new illusion game, I always make three MOD first: darker skin textures, muscular body, and "AHE gao" face.

But I haven't made MOD for a long time and this time almost everything is brand new. I can not even find where the characters body mesh and texture (include male and female) are.

Furthermore, it looks like some Materials are independent, and some meshes (like hair) have not been given specific material (showed "Invalid")

When I open files in "H" folder or "Pose" folder via iota, I can only see something like skeleton in the object tree, and I have not found out how to check animation or morph yet.

There are files contain costume mesh (like .xx files in the past) which named in different pattern, I'm very curious about how they work and what kind of part they play.

Files in "MonoB. & Other" also confused me.

Anyway, there are more too much to learn from the beginning.
                      Last edited by GCHAOS1216; 04-25-2015, 12:06 AM.

Comment

i translated some words about custom 。
                        but i cant find all words such as custom UI words 体 颜 髪 服

Comment

Originally posted by 4rtie View Post
                          So It Begins
                          How did you do it? The game seems to ignore edits in text files in resources.assets.

Comment

I replaced an apron mesh by a muscular body from SKYRIM, it seems both normal map and spec map works better than before.

But, both mesh and texture seem turn on axial direction.

Spoiler

And still, I have no idea about where are mesh and textures of nude body.

Comment

Anyone know where's the story script location?

Nvm, found it
                              Will try to translate, if I have some spare time

Problems, I can't encode the script
                              Spoiler
                              縲占懸縲代€後←縺・@繧医≧縲・
                              Text:縲€縲€縲€縲€縺ゅs縺溘・縺薙→縺頑ッ阪&繧薙◆縺。縺ォ縺ェ繧薙※險€縺医・縺・>縺ィ諤 昴≧・溘€・
                              Last edited by kudanilarab; 04-25-2015, 07:42 AM.
                              Real & Esthetic Play Story Translation (Download Here)

Comment

Working...
                              X