This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Play Club

Please discuss modding Play Club (PC) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-05-2015, 08:35 AM. Reason: Fix thread links

• Working the head mesh in resources.assets

On export of cm_O_head mesh you may get "An item with the same key has already been added." exception from Sb3UGS. It is caused by the mesh in cm_O_head_OneColor. Set the mesh of that SkinnedMeshRenderer to none while working on the head mesh.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	WorkaroundHeadExport.png Views:	1 Size:	58.9 KB ID:	6806679
    When you are done restore this assignment and also assign the material.

Edit:
    Fixed in Sb3UGS v1.15.7 which has not been released as of this writing.
    Last edited by enimaroah; 02-07-2019, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• Thanks enimaroah , when I delete the material from cm_O_head_OneColor the export works !

However, I've got another problem with importing. I check the option "Convert to MeshRenderer" when dragging to the object tree, but I receive the error message :
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Error.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	6807222

Also, I did the same thing with an older version that I have here (1.0.21) and it works ok, I tested in the game. the option "Convert to MeshRenderer" doesn't exist in this version too.

Comment

• The warning prevents to get missing types in the file. Older versions of Sb3UGS corrupted the file without checking.

You need to follow the instructions in the dialog.

Comment

• I've opened all the AssetBundles specifieds by the 'View Data' command but the error still occurs

Name:	Error_2.png
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	6808204

Comment

• Apologies! For Unity4, Sb3UGS doesn't support converting in regular game files and mesh replacement does this type check in vain.

A workaround would be to rebuild the whole hierarchy in an AssetBundle file.

1) No problem, this is a single "Mark for Copying" / "Paste all Marked" operation. But to get the correct result you have to create a virtual Animator for "Male 1" which is the root of the whole hierarchy. This newly created virtual Animator would be subject to this copy & pasting.

2) You would work on your mesh in the AssetBundle file, replace the mesh, add morphs to it and so forth.

3) Then transport only the Mesh asset back into resource.assets. In that AssetBundle file you uncheck "Filtered Included Assets", select the Mesh, "Mark for Copying", switch to resources.assets file and "Paste All Marked", "Refresh" in the ObjectTree of "Male 1" in resources.assets, select cm_O_head SkinnedMeshRenderer and switch to the newly pasted Mesh.

I have checked that workflow and it would work, but I have to admit that it is error-prone for anyone else and inconvenient. I will fix the type check for Unity4 in Sb3UGS. The fix for other workaround from yesterday is already implemented.

Comment

• Thank you ! I indeed get to skip the warning, but unfortunately I'm facing another error right after.

Name:	Error_3.png
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	6809675

I'm testing with the meshes0.fbx that I exported in FBX 2018.1.1, when I drag the cm_O_head from the left to the right the log says it is missing all bones !
              Am I doing something wrong again ?

Comment

• Working in these combined hierarchies requires to use step #1 of the workaround and to create a virtual Animator for "Male 1". Close Animator cm_head_01, and open Animator "Male 1".

Comment

• Hey guys. Got a problem here as well as a question.

Problem: On many positions my dudes dick will clip through the girl which makes for an awkward scene. I'm asuming it has to do with the uncensor mod? But I seriously have no idea. I belive it is the latest version, however I can't remember where exactly I got my version etc. from since it happened a while ago. Any suggestions on what to do? Cowgirl, side and reverse cowgirl positions are affected most.

Question: I saw videos of positions I don't have. Like a holding missionary where the guy lifts the girl up. I could post a link to such a scene but that is probably against the forum rules?
                  Anyway, googeling didn't help and HongFire seems to be down atm? Many links I follow are dead.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X