This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Play Club

Please discuss modding Play Club (PC) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-05-2015, 08:35 AM. Reason: Fix thread links

• Originally posted by OppaiTaishō View Post
    HongFire MasterEffect Reshade when I run Playclub with it on fullscreen, I get these weird blueish tints on both sides of my screen but if I play it on windowed, it's gone.
    Also this is probably a stupid question but does the screenshot include the shaders? Cause I took a screenshot ingame(F12) and it looks like vanilla PlayClub.
    A bit unrelated here, but is there a way to fix the low fps(Apprx 17-25) during the character customization and selection and slow mouse during the H and both character customization and selection.
    What spamalotty says is true, printscreen will work! The pics will just show up in your PlayClub main directory. Hit space bar to make all the UI go away, btw. (And make sure that damn mouse icon is off screen, lol, I've unwittingly made that mistake a few times)

As for the low fps during character customization, that sounds a lot like the issue I was having with the game in the beginning. However, Since I did a clean reinstall and used the HF Patch, I haven't had that problem anymore. Try that, if you haven't already. Hope you get that fixed, your pics/girls are great!

Comment

• Originally posted by akoybobo View Post
      Is anyone seeing the transparency slider when loading Version2 of this mod? I'm wondering if the UI translation mod is conflicting? Or there is a missing plugin?

The original transparency mod is the one I've been studying to learn understand how this works and how those Marmoset shaders are processing shader files. I think I get it. I've been able to duplicate the effect with those meshes and texture files being fed to Blender Cycles material nodes.

Anyway. I'm hoping there is a way for this to work. My gut is saying it's UI translation.

I think adjustable transparency is a huge bit of awesome for any clothing mods.

Cheers!

he's using the same method I used for my toenails, to make them transparent by changing the values of the alpha channel. You can use any shader with transparency.

Comment

• Just checking in to see if anyone's figured out why the QuietLancher isn't working for some people myself included.

Comment

• Has anyone found a workaround to make "Skin Texture Mod" to work in VR mode?

Comment

• Originally posted by DillDoe View Post
            he's using the same method I used for my toenails, to make them transparent by changing the values of the alpha channel. You can use any shader with transparency.
            That part I was able to get. The issue I am having is with the adjustment slider he added to version two. In his picture it shows up below the color sliders. I'm not seeing the slider for the Ver2 bikini.

Comment

• Originally posted by edudu View Post
              Has anyone found a workaround to make "Skin Texture Mod" to work in VR mode?
              fix coming soon.

Comment

• @akoybobo
                Can you change the transparency of the lens of glasses?
                My mod imports its shader.
                If there is a problem, I think the same problem also occurs in my mod.

Comment

• help

Originally posted by jackatude
                  Body Tattoos Final Version w/DDS

Hey guys!

I re-released this because i noticed some loss of quality in the skins, and i remade all the tattoos to fix that, plus i made a DDS version for each one too, hope you guys like it.

Use with the last great SkinTexMod version from Alexae. also, remember to check if your slots 5, 6 and 7 are free, if not, rename them both in preview and textures folder to something that fit for your game

(You don't need to rename the DDS ones, just the jpg skins.)

I included jpg and dds versions because jpg looks lil blurred on the tattoos, and it's kinda nice

N-Joy!

you can find her in the character upload thread, page 63

Download

Edit: Fixed the thumbnails, they had some type errors x.x

Can someone point me to the installation for dummies section?? I can't get this to work!!

Comment

• @vengitto - look here - he says you have to use this mod to swap skin tex in game - it works great for me!

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...98#post3686598

geez
                    sigpic

being me is the next best thing to being there!

Comment

• Originally posted by tmvaegis View Post
                      What spamalotty says is true, printscreen will work! The pics will just show up in your PlayClub main directory. Hit space bar to make all the UI go away, btw. (And make sure that damn mouse icon is off screen, lol, I've unwittingly made that mistake a few times)

As for the low fps during character customization, that sounds a lot like the issue I was having with the game in the beginning. However, Since I did a clean reinstall and used the HF Patch, I haven't had that problem anymore. Try that, if you haven't already. Hope you get that fixed, your pics/girls are great!
                      Ah, thanks for the help!
                      I'm do lazy to do one..*sigh, I'' make a back up and try it, but did you try anything before that?

Comment

• Originally posted by OppaiTaishō View Post
                        Ah, thanks for the help!
                        I'm do lazy to do one..*sigh, I'' make a back up and try it, but did you try anything before that?
                        No prob!
                        Surprisingly, it really didn't take as much time to get back to normal (reinstalling) than I thought it would. Then again, I keep all the mods in a backup folder, but if you just grab all the costume/face mods in the StreamingData & up before you do it, it'll also save you quite a bit of time. I tried everything before that...my game was borked, lol, I think it was mostly due to the UI Translation mod, if I'm not mistaken. You could try reinstalling that...maybe you could just backup all the files the HF Patch touches and just try the Patch?

I personally say just start from a clean slate, but whatever's clever, hope you get it all straightened out.

Comment

• Hi Guys
                          Now, Me and Roy have created a new costume to cooperate.
                          Please wait a little more until completion.

BTW, I am going to challenge new things After release it. It's a Mod of animation.
                          But, I have never seen the Mod of animation until today.
                          So, I have to want to know.

1) I want to know how to extract to convert the AnimationClip to Fbx.
                          2) I want to know how to replace the Animation using the SB3.
                          3) If 1) and 2) is not possible, I want to know how to add the Animation using the Plugin.

Srry for simple English.
                          Thank you for your cooperation.
                          Last edited by dunterg0123; 07-02-2015, 10:32 PM.
                          ~~~Japanese Site~~~
                          プレイクラブModMemoBlog
                          http://playclubmodmemo.blog.fc2.com/

プレイクラブModeMemoWiki
                          http://seesaawiki.jp/playclubmm/

Comment

• Sb3UGS cant export or import AnimationClips currently. I am working on it, but got stuck.

AnimationClips have three parts - a Constant, and two variable: Dense and Streamed. Constant has to be applied once. Dense contains similar data as all other games, but Streamed provides extra data for high precision curved interpolation. Three values named tangent info define at least two tangents. Anyone experienced with cubic Hermite splines is welcome to create a formula for them.

Comment

• I'm an idgit

Originally posted by cur144 View Post
                              @akoybobo
                              Can you change the transparency of the lens of glasses?
                              My mod imports its shader.
                              If there is a problem, I think the same problem also occurs in my mod.
                              Sorry @cur144 ... I found the problem. User Error.

I was looking at the HSV sliders for the trim not the RGB sliders for the paneling. RGBA ... duh.

Thanks.

So now I understand that bit ...

I've been playing around to see if I can get transparency and specular adjustment working at the same time. So far I can get the sliders on but no luck yet with the materials.

Spoiler

Yay for sliders!

I'm stealing the specular configuration from DillDoe's "FullbodySuit" (FullBodyS_01). Even using the FullBody's specular file as a test the slider has no effect.

I can probably model the look I want and render bake it to a specular file, hard code the Fresnel, etc but it would be cool to play with the sliders before baking a texture. Just because sliders.

This is the snippet for adding the "Cloth Shine" specularity slider ...
                              Spoiler

Code:
                              	<ColorCustom>
                              		<Name>Cloth Shine</Name>
                              		<Obj material = "cf_M_costop10_d01_A"		/>
                              		<Obj material = "cf_M_cosbot10_d01_A"		/>
                              		<Obj material = "cf_M_costop10_n01_A"		/>
                              		<Obj material = "cf_M_cosbot10_n01_A"		/>
                              		<Material color = "_SpecColor" >
                              			<Param param = "_SpecInt"  show ="明るさ" 	min = "0.0" max = "10.0"	def = "1"	/>
                              			<Param param = "_Shininess" show ="強さ" 	min = "2.0" max = "10.0"		def = "5"	/>
                              			<Param param = "_Fresnel"  show ="ソフト" 	min = "0.0" max = "1.0"		def = "0.5"	/>
                              		</Material>
                              	</ColorCustom>

Any suggestions?

Thanks @DillDoe and @cur144 for the cool tricks to play with and learn from
                              Attached Files

Comment

• @akoybobo
                                Even if can add a slider, there is no effect if shader does not support.
                                Cloth shine, RGBA, HSV control.
                                One Shader enabling these three control will not probably exist.
                                Or is a modify of shader necessary?

For example, if i want to control RGBA,
                                I import shader used in glasses lens.
                                But, it is exchange with two other control inability.

Last edited by cur144; 07-03-2015, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X