(Illusion) Sexy Beach Premium Resort

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Sexy Beach Premium Resort

This thread is for modding discussion of Sexy Beach Premium Resort (SBPR).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-10-2016, 01:14 PM.

Here we go, first mod. Too bad it's only a PARTIAL translation as I can't find where the heck the game is storing the rest of the strings, but better than nothing!

Perhaps if someone makes a plugin architecture like for PlayClub, I won't have to hack the raw files themselves.

Anyway, these files will translate options like hair styles, tattoos, etc. It will *NOT* translate the body selection options - I can't find where those are stored. Drag and drop over your original files; make backups first, etc.

If someone knows how to get to them, though, I'd be all too happy to translate them!

EDIT: OBSOLETE!!! The Maker is now in English without needing these files. Just grab the Maker fully in English instead!
    Last edited by Dark Pulse; 07-18-2015, 06:01 AM. Reason: Now obsolete due to Full Maker Translation!
    Helping Hongfire by translating and editing, project by project.
    A supporter of women of all shapes and sizes, whether they're in a skirt, pants, a suit, or even androgynous.

Works: Artificial Academy 2 (Editor), Custom Maid 3D 2 (Translator/Editor), Sexy Beach Premium Resort (Translator/Editor)

Comment

Freckles are important

Illusion, y u no put freckles in games?

Well, luckily this was very easy to make.
      Appears under facial tattoos (and is recolourable).

Click image for larger version

Name:	freckles.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	4920609

Using Dark Pulse's translations recommended.

As always, remember to backup your files.

DOWNLOAD (Mediafire)

Comment

Body parts translation

Hex editor, google translate, you know the drill.
        Usable, but no QC done because I haven't had the chance to play with maker yet. Expect edited release somewhen today or tomorrow.
        Edit: or don't. Apparently, people found a way to translate level files without hex editor, so there should be a translation without character limit soon.
        Edit: obsolete now. Use this instead.
        Last edited by jhn65er6yjhe; 07-18-2015, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Translation Continued from jhn65er6yjhe

I did a bit more translating as jhn65er6yjhe Slept hehe.

Its quite a bit of work but this has a tad bit more translated.
          Just extract the level0 file into your data folder and you will see whats been translated.

Still a lot to go and if i have time I will do more.

Feel free to continue translating from this file.
          Attached Files

Comment

English launchers (for the trials)

Post moved here.
            Last edited by MegaKameha; 08-07-2015, 10:04 AM. Reason: Moved launchers to Mod Release thread.
            My launchers: Koikatsu, Play Home, Honey ♥ Select, Secrossphere, Sexy Beach : Premium Resort ...
            and my MEGA folder with updates for all Unity-based ILLUSION titles.

Comment

The Maker is now 100% translated into English, and everything is set up for those who want to do other language translations as well.

Release post is here.
              Helping Hongfire by translating and editing, project by project.
              A supporter of women of all shapes and sizes, whether they're in a skirt, pants, a suit, or even androgynous.

Works: Artificial Academy 2 (Editor), Custom Maid 3D 2 (Translator/Editor), Sexy Beach Premium Resort (Translator/Editor)

Comment

Hey guys. Just a quick note. Your reshade works straight off with SB4R. Just copy your OpenGL.dll file, mastereffects and reshade files, and the two folders, Reshade and Mastereffects in and boom! It'll work!

Just a note though, reshade won't compile if you have japanese naming in your folder. So make sure you use a sensible name for your maker folder. So if you want to spice up those pics. Now you can.

Comment

Anyone else is getting this error in sb3utilitygui (SB3UGS_v1.0.15):
                  Unhandled Texture2D format: RGBA32
                  I am trying to extract body mesh from cf_base.unity3d

Comment

Originally posted by senz View Post
                    Anyone else is getting this error in sb3utilitygui (SB3UGS_v1.0.15):

I am trying to extract body mesh from cf_base.unity3d
                    Got a message from FutaBoy with the same error. It is also visible in cf_t_body_00.unity3d for the specular maps.

Edit:
                    Fix has been uploaded to:
                    SF - Dont click on the Download button
                    ge.tt, zippyshare
                    Last edited by enimaroah; 07-18-2015, 04:44 PM.

Comment

This time skin looks more rough than in PlayClub, especially when the skin is darker. May be resolution of the texture is the cause, Resolution of skin in Playclub is 4096*4096, and SBPR is 1024*1024.

So I just replaced skin texture "cf_t_body_00_00.dds" with texture from Playclub for test.

There're three files I found which have "cf_t_body_00_00.dds". They're "cf_base.unity3d", "cf_m_base.unity3d", "cf_t_body_00.unity3d".

But, after this work, body color is no longer editable, and body tattoos are also unavailable.

So, can anyone tell me, what's wrong with this work, or did I miss anything?

Thanks!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                        Got a message from FutaBoy with the same error. It is also visible in cf_t_body_00.unity3d for the specular maps.

Edit:
                        Fix has been uploaded to:
                        SF - Dont click on the Download button
                        ge.tt, zippyshare
                        Thanks a lot enimaroah!
                        Much appreciated!

P.S. For some reason cf_s_body_00_00_00-_SpecTex-offset(X0Y0)-scale(X1Y1).tga exported size is 64MB
                        Last edited by senz; 07-19-2015, 07:07 AM.

Comment

@senz:
                          You are welcome!
                          The texture is 4096 [width] * 4096 [height] * (8 [bits for red] + 8 [bits for green] + 8 [bits for blue] + 8 [bits for alpha]) / 8 [bits per byte] = 67108864 bytes. Correct.

When previewing those textures with Sb3UGS I ran out of memory several times. This also leaves the Texture editor unresponsive. Additionally there were so many textures with transparency which cant be previewed properly.

The memory usage has been reduced by lowering the resolution for showing them in the PictureBoxes: in the TextureEditor and in the Images preview when selecting textures in Unity files and other archives. At times I still run out of memory, but I also improved stability and showing the same texture a few seconds later works.

Before I release this I would like to check the unwanted image format conversion in TGA format. The new RBGA32 is exported correct, but when imported it is converted to ARGB32.

@GCHAOS1216: This conversion problem might be the reason for the loss to edit body colours and add tattoos.

Edit:
                          The TARGA format has no option to store that kind of subformat. Therefore, the import always created ARGB32 which was always used by HM. When replacing an existing texture the imported texture could be converted into the destination format. But what to do for new textures? I will add the subformat as extension to the name of the file, e.g. cf_s_body_00_00_01-ARGB32.tga or cf_s_body_00_00_01-RGB32.tga.

I also will remove the older information added to the name, like "-_MainTex-offset(X0Y0)-scale(X1Y1)". This information was required when Sb3UGS had no GUI and no Texture editor. It is no longer useful.
                          Last edited by enimaroah; 07-19-2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

SB3UGS_v1.0.16delta has the changes described above:
                            • Textures when exported have no longer the slot, offset and scaling information attached to them.
                            • Textures when exported have their original format in the name, e.g. cf_n_body_00-ARGB32.tga.
                            • Textures in TGA format are converted according to their destination format in the name, e.g. cf_s_body_00_00_00-RGBA32.tga will be RGBA32.
                            • Textures without such format extension are handled like before. So a cf_s_body_00_00_00.tga will be ARGB32.
                            • Both texture previews have reduced resolution to save memory. But textures with a width and height smaller than 512 are shown with alpha information. This lets you see the tattoos.

Download:
                            zippyshare, ge.tt, SF - Dont!
                            Last edited by enimaroah; 07-19-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

[ILLUSION] Sexy Beach Premium Resort (Sexyビーチ プレミアムリゾート)

This post was moved to the official mod release thread, please click here or on the banner to get redirected to the release post.

Regards,
                              Snooley
                              Last edited by Snooley; 08-08-2015, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X