This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Sexy Beach Premium Resort

This thread is for modding discussion of Sexy Beach Premium Resort (SBPR).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-10-2016, 12:14 PM.

• Hello, does anyone know where's the hand morph? If we can not add new IK by now, may be we can make some new hand type to create more abundant gesture

Comment

• Originally posted by Animat0r View Post
      Just wanted to let you know that i finally found a way of getting new animations in the game without replacing any files!
      There is still some work to do to get it more userfriendly. When i have finished it i will integrate it into the shortcut plugin.
      The process of creating new animations will keep the same as i have decribed in my tutorial with the only difference that you will copy an exisiting file instead of modifying it directly.
      So if someone already made new animations like described, they will be usable in the game as soon i updated the plugin.
      That's really good news! I'm looking forward to seeing what you came up with.

I made a small mod to PistonStickSiruOn.TextAsset
      Spoiler

I was kind of annoyed that you couldn't blow your load on her ass in some of the from behind positions so I enabled it on them all. (I may just incorporate this into the more sex options mod.)
      PistonStickSiruOn: 0=face;1=breasts;2=stomach/legs;3=back;4=ass
      Lines/Rows 0-28 corresponding with PistonMotions 0-28
      There are 5 columns after the first 0.5 column that you can place values into, so if you wanted a position to result in total coverage you could do that I think.

To install:
      1. Unzip the file
      2. Open sbph_00_05_00_00 with SB3UGs
      3. Scroll down to PistonStickSiruOn.TextAsset
      4. Click Assets--> Replace Files and replace it with the unzipped version
      5. Click File-->Save Unity.3d

I also tried to make changes to where the spurts hit/land by altering PistonOutParticle.TextAsset of sbph_00_05_00_00 but it didn't appear to make any difference.

And finally, I located at least part of the after cum effects. Animator LiquidShooter of sbph_00_06_00_00, using texture Default-Particle. I replaced it with one of the oil textures but there is a white mask that covers the texture shape for most of the particle effect, and some other strange behaviour. (Note: Pictures show two different scaled oil particles from two dfferent tests.)
      Spoiler
      Attached Files
      Last edited by idEGO; 10-09-2015, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinbad View Post
        I too am interested in extracting the custom models from the game. A plugin that could create a "pose" file would be useful.
        However, I have not seen Yazhord around here in awhile. Can you contact him?
        sent a pm to Yazhrod.

Comment

• Originally posted by idEGO View Post
          And finally, I located at least part of the after cum effects. Animator LiquidShooter of sbph_00_06_00_00, using texture Default-Particle. I replaced it with one of the oil textures but there is a white mask that covers the texture shape for most of the particle effect, and some other strange behaviour. (Note: Pictures show two different scaled oil particles from two dfferent tests.)
          I'd tried that long ago. The particlesystemrenderer would have to be configured to change the render mode. It looks like it's using single triangles for the mesh, probably generated by text so that could only be changed in the renderer, too.
          Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• Hello everyone. HF and its members whether Tester, or moder Thanks. The sat her game more interesting. In my opinion illusion on the right way to attract more customers can be reached. You all make a good job. Why thank you. Ps: it's also fun illusion show to what can be better woman. In this sense. DAN

Comment

• Originally posted by NanooNaoo View Post
              So as some people are aware there is a glitch with small breasts currently.
              Spoiler

It has to do with the NML MonoBehaviour and the older version of Sb3UGS not handling it. Now... I have no idea how to fix this.. I know Sb3UGS has been patched to handle this now. Ive played around a bit but I just don't know what I'm doing. Can someone explain how to fix this? Does it need the original models re imported with the new Sb3UGS? Can it be fixed in Sb3UGS without anything new? Can I replace something in the files with the original files to fix it? This is basically the last remaining uncensor bug. It seems futaboy is busy with something else or doesn't care about the bug. And no one else seems to be interested in doing the uncensors. I'd be happy to fix it if I could understand it.
              You will need the original cf_base.unity3d directly after installation. When you save files, Sb3UGS creates backups. With the first modifcation the original cf_base.unity3d will become cf_base.bak0.unit-y3d and cf_base.unity3d will include your modification. The next modification of the file will move cf_base.unity3d and rename it to cf_base.bak1.unit-y3d. So for computing a new Nml-MonoBehaviour Sb3UGS always needs the first backup (cf_base.bak0.unit-y3d). From this file it loads mesh and Nml-MonoBehaviour and searches for closest vertices for the selected mesh. The matching normal from the original Nml-MonoBehaviour is copied to the new Nml-MonoBehaviour.
              1. Make sure that your game folder has cf_base.bak0.unit-y3d. Dont open that file. It just have to be present in that folder.
              2. open p_cf_body_00 from the Animator tab.
              3. open p_cf_body_Nml from the "MonoB. & Other" tab.
              4. Select the mesh in p_cf_nody_Nml's mesh list. Click "Compute". Wait until the Nml editor is marked with an asterisc '*' and the "Compute" button is available again. The computation takes a while.
              5. Save the file. Done.

Edit:
              There is a weakness in the computation when meshes in the Animator have been deleted. In this case it can even crash. I will fix this as soon as I can.

Edit2:
              Fixed, but as indicated in Sb3UGS' release post, I am working on another problem when renaming Transforms. Please let me know if you need the fix for the crash or if you have a problem with the description above.
              Last edited by enimaroah; 10-09-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nneezz View Post
                Start here. I'm trying to make a plugin to inject animation too but having a problem trying to find which method to overwrite .
                That talks about Unity Injector though, I need to use Illusion Plugin Architecture for now.

What should I get to be able to compile a plugin? Besides Visual Studio I mean (also what VS version do I need?). It's been ages since I used VS.
                Last edited by roy12; 10-09-2015, 05:48 PM.
                My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

• Take the simple way. All you need is a Editor of your choice and an installed dotnet framework. Get the Plugins Sources from EusthEnoptEron (https://github.com/Eusth/Illusion-Plugins) to see how the project has to be.
                  If you take one of that plugins, you need to adjust its csproj file and also copy the mentioned dlls over from sbpr to the lib folder in his plugincollection.
                  Build the plugin on the commandline with the following command:
                  /path/to/dotnetframework/msbuild.exe /property:Configuration=Release MyProject.csproj

Comment

• Is there any chance of porting the PlayClub maestro mode into the studio of SBPR? I think the FK/IK is decent but I hate how it screws up the animation when you alter the limbs.

Comment

• I just hope there's a way to enable breast jiggle in the Studio. I hope someone is working on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by nneezz View Post
                        Start here. I'm trying to make a plugin to inject animation too but having a problem trying to find which method to overwrite .
                        Originally posted by roy12 View Post
                        That talks about Unity Injector though, I need to use Illusion Plugin Architecture for now.
                        Links to both should be sticked under 'Useful'. The decision to pick one is going to become inevitable. I'm still on the fence, myself.
                        Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• Originally posted by Animat0r View Post
                          Take the simple way. All you need is a Editor of your choice and an installed dotnet framework. Get the Plugins Sources from EusthEnoptEron (https://github.com/Eusth/Illusion-Plugins) to see how the project has to be.
                          If you take one of that plugins, you need to adjust its csproj file and also copy the mentioned dlls over from sbpr to the lib folder in his plugincollection.
                          Build the plugin on the commandline with the following command:
                          /path/to/dotnetframework/msbuild.exe /property:Configuration=Release MyProject.csproj
                          Thanks, I think I get it.

I'm going to use the SoftUncensor as a starting point.

I'm not sure if I should do this OnLevelWasInitialized or OnUpdate though. OnUpdate sounds much heavier but more accurate.

Also I can just use Unity's Scripting API documentation to search for functions I can use, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by roy12 View Post
                            Thanks, I think I get it.

I'm going to use the SoftUncensor as a starting point.
                            Better start with the DebugPlugin. It shows you how to log into a console, very handy.
                            I'm not sure if I should do this OnLevelWasInitialized or OnUpdate though. OnUpdate sounds much heavier but more accurate.
                            Depends on what you want to do. OnUpdate gets called "very" often, useful to watch special keystrokes, wrong place for executing heavy functions
                            Also I can just use Unity's Scripting API documentation to search for functions I can use, right?
                            You can, but make sure to pick the right version. You need to watch for 462 i think. The default one is based on 5 and too much is different

Comment

• Ok, i released an update of my plugin which now can toggle through custom / additional animations:
                              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...Update-to-v1-2

I described how / where to add new animations over there. It is currently in an alpha stadium and i am sure there are bugs inside.
                              As i dont have time to maintain the plugin in the next few weeks, i will attach the source here.
                              Maybe someone wants to pick it up and make it more safer / userfriendlier to use. As i am new to Unity / c# the code will look ugly, so be aware :-)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Well, it seems I need the Microsoft SDK to be able to compile, since MSBuild complains about resgen.exe not existing in my system.

EDIT: Nevermind, compiling the debug plugin does work, seems resgen is only necessary for whenever I want to compile things using external resources. This one should help then, thanks.
                                Last edited by roy12; 10-10-2015, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X