(KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

Seeing how kolp99 and I were translating the same file, I'll just put that here for now to have feedback and suggestions, even it it's still W.I.P.:

Spoiler

Comment

Yours looks so much better, so I say we use yours instead.

Is it me or the button for "Ponytails" isnt among those ones? In the trial is called "exte hair", wich I assume means extensions, but theres nothing referencing that category among these buttons.

Id change Profile Comment to Profile Description, as the game literally puts up a text detailing her personality and messurements. Free comment is fine, I think in AA2 it was called Biography or something like that.

Antenna hair still sounds silly to me, but I guess its the "best" translation out there. I changed the "Whole Body" to "Height" as the slider adjusts that exact option and makes it more clear.

"Hairstyle", unless another button is missing from the assets file, Im asumming it references a maker option called "Hair Dress", wich is the Headband selection for characters.

I gotta go now, I hastily did some other images, they dont look the best, but maybe they can help.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Kolp99; 07-24-2015, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I tweaked the translation following your suggestions, and went ahead and translated most of what's left. Though I only have the Trial as reference, so I can't do much with the rest for now.

Also, my English is failing me, and I can't come up with a good translation for 脚の肉付き; Leg Fat doesn't sound right to me.

Edit: I guess I'll go with Legs Thickness for now.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by MelSorana; 07-24-2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Sorry, but could somebody tell me, in which file the editor textures are located? I want to use at least that, what you have translatet atm. Thank you

Comment

More stuff translated. I guess we're almost done with that.

Waiting for more feedback.

Originally posted by Menelol View Post
            - In the skills icons there is a kanji, I suppose it may be "SM", but I'm not sure about that
            That's 罰, punishment, so I guess SM fits here.

@Konamalunu - You will have to see with Menelol or anyone that has the game for that.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by MelSorana; 07-24-2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MelSorana View Post
              More stuff translated. I guess we're almost done with that.

Waiting for more feedback.

That's 罰, punishment, so I guess SM fits here.

@Konamalunu - You will have to see with Menelol or anyone that has the game for that.
              Ok, thanks. But if you say, that this part is almost finished, I will wait instead of make thinks more complicated as they are.

Comment

So i noticed that the current uncensor is some kind of injection and all that so i took a quick look in the resources.assets file to see if this could be done easier.
                I suspect that 90% of the UI is in this file (asfar i noticed) so i figured it would be pretty easy to include some of the uncensor with it aswell.

(some info on how to get this, Theres a shader called CM3D2__Mosaic.shader, if u edit/remove that, this happens.
                They did a good job at naming the files, makes modding this stuff very easy.)

I haven't changed the textures yet but you can see that some of the models could use some work before that should be even considered
                Attached Files

Comment

hey,guys!
                  i find that we can download DLC clothes in KISS website,it is a free dlc。
                  maybe we can make mods as a DLC format?
                  我是中国人,如果会中文就直接用中