This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• how I open the files .assets for ui?

Comment

• The save editor not work for 1.03 save file, any method?

Comment

• Originally posted by kenny012012 View Post
        The save editor not work for 1.03 save file, any method?
        wait to update。
        Last edited by bdsqlsz; 08-01-2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Managed to do it perfectly by following this: http://imgur.com/a/DFdTF Many thanks for usagirei!

I just havent been able to do the uncensored patching correctly. Injection process always immediately closed. AM I doing somthing wrong? Pretty sure Im following the instruction step by step. Can someone help me?

Also, question: is the uncensor only applied to the default skin color mentioned in the folder?
          Last edited by castor212; 08-01-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• If your running in windowed mode(like I am atm), when you run the patch.bat, you get the initial injection window, when that completes(I have to close mine manually), then 2 windows open, 1 is the game itself, the other is the debug window(if you have it enabled).

Go to the batch file your using to run reipatcher, and add pause to the bottom of it. That will keep the initial window open after it completes so you can look for errors.

Comment

• Ah sorry, I wasnt clear. The one Im having problem is the uncen patch by Menelol. Ive got no problem for the patch from usagirei.

Copypasta because lazy:

Injection process always immediately closed. AM I doing somthing wrong? Pretty sure Im following the instruction step by step. Can someone help me?
              Also, question: is the uncensor only applied to the default skin color mentioned in the folder?

Comment

• Is there now a way how to ex- and import 3D models?

Comment

• The textures go in the Unityinjector\config\textures folder if you install manually. Another way is to use the link on this page:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...09#post3704209

If you use that method, go back to the mod release forum and grab the new injectors and translations, both have been updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                    Is there now a way how to ex- and import 3D models?
                    none。even we can change material menu texture but not model。

KISS say in blog that they will release MOD tools in August,maybe in the August middle。

Comment

• I do wish they would put up a list of what type of tools they are releasing.

On a side note, does anyone know how to send Kiss a bug report, i've found a few positions are missing animations, and one with a missing sound(dialogue box pops up, but doesn't crash).

Comment

• Reposting this here since I think it has been overlooked.
                        Originally posted by Akira1555 View Post
                        Getting some "access denied". I know the reason why: didn't launch it with Admin rights. ReiPatcher just crashes. The only issue is that it doesn't want to launch with Admin rights, it simply doesn't work. When I try to launch it with Admin rights, I get this message: "ReiPatcher.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." I could unlock ReiPatcher, but can't modify its Proprieties so it launches as an admin (tho' it's available through right clicking).

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelgamer View Post
                          The textures go in the Unityinjector\config\textures folder if you install manually. Another way is to use the link on this page:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...09#post3704209

If you use that method, go back to the mod release forum and grab the new injectors and translations, both have been updated.
                          Uh, is this still a reply to me? Because if yes, I'm not having problem with that translation patch. The one I'm having problem is the female uncensor patch

EDIT: Never mind, I'm the fucking biggest dumbas in the fucking history.

I have to say though. The uncen penis is scary as fk.

Comment

• It's all good, I misread usagerei's post before that about the dump files, I thought I had it enabled, and 1 was, but not the one I was expecting....

Yah, I'm hoping someone with better graphics skills than mine fixes that soon, it's seriously creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akira1555 View Post
                              Reposting this here since I think it has been overlooked.
                              Try opening an elevated command prompt (search for cmd in the start menu, then ctrl+shift+enter to open as administrator), and navigating to the directory ReiPatcher is beforehand, then calling the batch file via command line
                              Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
                              CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
                              SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
                              CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

• Originally posted by usagirei View Post
                                Try opening an elevated command prompt (search for cmd in the start menu, then ctrl+shift+enter to open as administrator), and navigating to the directory ReiPatcher is beforehand, then calling the batch file via command line
                                I had initially done that at the time I posted the first message. This time it worked only after I renamed "patch x64.bat" to "patch.bat". Lower case, upper case didn't work and would give me a "__Patch is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file". Thanks for the reply. For further reference, I'm under Win10 x64 10240.

Comment

Working...
                                X