This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• If you install HF's applocale, you can just right click on the batch file, and run as admin also(I'm nothing if not lazy).

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelgamer View Post
      If you install HF's applocale, you can just right click on the batch file, and run as admin also(I'm nothing if not lazy).
      AppLocal isn't supported in Win10. Well as I mentioned in another thread, it is supported officially only under WinXP. So while it has been convenient for the past 12+ years, it had to break at some point unfortunately.

Comment

• Still on 7 myself, it's sad to hear that it doesn't work in 10....do I really want to upgrade....hmmmm.....

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelgamer View Post
          Still on 7 myself, it's sad to hear that it doesn't work in 10....do I really want to upgrade....hmmmm.....
          NTLeas work on windows 10 tho, i tried it, if you don't want to change the secondary locale (which is the way i use)
          Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
          CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
          SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
          CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

• Hi! First sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker.

I've managed to isolate and translate 99% of the lines of dialogue and decisions in the game.

It is a translation of Google, but for those who do not know Japanese gives us an idea of what happens.

To run the translation is necessary UnityInjector and ReiPatcher. Just put the TXTs files in the Strings folder.

If someone improves translation I will be happy to use it!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c3...ranslation.zip

Comment

• @usagirei - My desktop at home I have set to JPN, but my laptop doesn't have a JPN keyboard, so I don't do that on it. I'm going to wait a couple months and then upgrade, let them iron out the worst of the bugs, though from what I've heard it's pretty stable already.

I love the new injector package, didn't even restart the game when I put the new UI graphics in, just tossed em in the folders, and hit F12. I'll have more TL's tomorrow after work, it's past time to crash.

Comment

• Is there something wrong with the new Custom Maid 3D 2 English UI (Release 1) ? My UI looks rather empty after the patch.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I got the problem on my end...
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Baumkuchen; 08-01-2015, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Hi i might just be an idiot when it comes to this, but i cant seem to get the ReiPatcher to work, i've tried following the tutorial and i had the error from step 8 and i've done as step 8 says i should do, but it still dosent work, says the same error even after i ran the .bat file.
                  Sry if the formatting of my post is bad, its my first post ever :c

Comment

• Originally posted by Davidto View Post
                    Hi i might just be an idiot when it comes to this, but i cant seem to get the ReiPatcher to work, i've tried following the tutorial and i had the error from step 8 and i've done as step 8 says i should do, but it still dosent work, says the same error even after i ran the .bat file.
                    Sry if the formatting of my post is bad, its my first post ever :c
                    Did you fix the game registry? you got to save the registry bat in the same place as the cm3d2.exe then run it.
                    Are you running the correct version (not your system architecture, but the game you installed/extracted, x86 or x64)
                    Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
                    CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
                    SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
                    CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

• Originally posted by Syrex View Post
                      Hi! First sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker.

I've managed to isolate and translate 99% of the lines of dialogue and decisions in the game.

It is a translation of Google, but for those who do not know Japanese gives us an idea of what happens.

To run the translation is necessary UnityInjector and ReiPatcher. Just put the TXTs files in the Strings folder.

If someone improves translation I will be happy to use it!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c3...ranslation.zip
                      Is this pure google or edited google?

Comment

• Everything works wonderfully~ Thanks for all the hard work guys!

Originally posted by castor212 View Post
                        Is this pure google or edited google?
                        It isn't edited.
                        Last edited by Anthemoessa; 08-01-2015, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baumkuchen View Post
                          Is there something wrong with the new Custom Maid 3D 2 English UI (Release 1) ? My UI looks rather empty after the patch.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I got the problem on my end...
                          i find that 1.01 and after 1.02 has different UI on shop。

Comment

• Originally posted by bdsqlsz View Post
                            i find that 1.01 and after 1.02 has different UI on shop。
                            Since update 1.02 AtlasSceneDaily.png (sharedassets3.assets) got updated. Its size changed and the objects have different UVs. That's cause some user may have the problem posted above, but I clearly wrote that the patch 1.03 was a requirement!
                            CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
                            CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
                            CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

Comment

• Custom Maid 3D 2 English UI R1 do not work assets and texture, what should I do?

Comment

• Hi, long time lurker here who needs some help. I for the life of me cannot figure out how to make usagirei's all in one patch work. I follow the instructions perfectly on the tutorial and and have everything up to step 5, the output is the same and everything, but it never loads anything, no translations and no decensors. I've reinstalled and followed the instructions 100% every time yet I still can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong?
                                Help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X