This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• Been browinsg the patches and mods, and I've gotta say, this Unity Injector method is really awzum. I mean, once the patch is applied you only need to copypaste stuffs to update the mods, making it easy. Really cant express my grattitude more.

....Wait.

I wasnt wrong right? Applying the newe version of the mods only require you to copypaste stuffs to the UnityInjector folder or the managed folder? Or wait, do I actually need to use a .cmd program again?

EDIT: Okay, so my paranoia hit, I double click the _Patch x64 again (when it's already patched oerfectly before) and this happened:

PLease tell me this is normal.

Comment

• I ran the bat file in the rot directory, and my system uses x64, så i ran the ReiPatcher x64 again but it still didnt work, im honnestly not sure what im doing wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by castor212 View Post
        Been browinsg the patches and mods, and I've gotta say, this Unity Injector method is really awzum. I mean, once the patch is applied you only need to copypaste stuffs to update the mods, making it easy. Really cant express my grattitude more.

....Wait.

I wasnt wrong right? Applying the newe version of the mods only require you to copypaste stuffs to the UnityInjector folder or the managed folder? Or wait, do I actually need to use a .cmd program again?

EDIT: Okay, so my paranoia hit, I double click the _Patch x64 again (when it's already patched oerfectly before) and this happened:

http://i.imgur.com/rLh7tY9.jpg

PLease tell me this is normal.
        Yes, this is normal, it was already patched once, so it'll skip any of the already applied patches

Originally posted by Davidto View Post
        I ran the bat file in the rot directory, and my system uses x64, så i ran the ReiPatcher x64 again but it still didnt work, im honnestly not sure what im doing wrong
        Did you properly install the game, or simply copied the files?
        Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
        CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
        SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
        CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

• I downloaded the Iso file and i honnestly dont remember if i installed it or just copied them from the iso file, but im guessing i shouldent have done that then?, i'll try that then

Comment

• if anyone wants to try locale emulator I guess one can try
            http://i.watashi.me/archives/locale-emulator.html
            will it work for this game is beyond me
            My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)
            "I am a latent masochist, please rule over me, Mistress"-Croah Vartel[/center]

Comment

• i had uploaded the editor for 1.03。

Comment

• Anyone else getting retarded file read errors with the save editor?

The following picture is what happens when I try to load one of my saves through all 4 editors (the 2 original editors and the 2 english ones)

Notice that only the original general editor opens it with no issue. The english one throws an error, while both english and original maid editors throw errors.

Here's what happens when I load a different playthrough's save.

All the editors open except for original general editor. Also, whoever translated the english maid editor accidentally swapped the tags on the "Name Referral" attribute.

Comment

• Originally posted by HashiriyaGDB View Post
                  Anyone else getting retarded file read errors with the save editor?

The following picture is what happens when I try to load one of my saves through all 4 editors (the 2 original editors and the 2 english ones)

Notice that only the original general editor opens it with no issue. The english one throws an error, while both english and original maid editors throw errors.

All the editors open except for original general editor. Also, whoever translated the english maid editor accidentally swapped the tags on the "Name Referral" attribute.
                  use new editor which i had upload just now。

Comment

• Questions:
                    1. Would applying update 1.03 do an undesirable thing to a patched version of the game?
                    2. Is there a possibility of changing the penis model? I'm not asking someone to make it, but whether or not it's possible to change the model technical wise. I mean, uncensored, it's seriously scary, like a roughly made wooden dildo with sharp edges or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by HashiriyaGDB View Post
                      Anyone else getting retarded file read errors with the save editor?

Try the translated editors I just uploaded, I swapped the name referral (my bad lol, my first time doing something like this). Also, note that I'm not changing anything but the words displayed in the editors, the words I change have nothing to do with how the editor works.

Comment

• Custom Maid 3D 2 English UI (Release 1)

I've been having some trouble getting this mod to work, been working on this for hours. I'm sure I have all the files in the right places but I don't think I've got ReiPatcher configured correctly.

Spoiler
                        Game location
                        D:\HG\CM3D2

Registry
                        [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KISS\カスタムメイド3D2]
                        "InstallPath"="D:\\HG\\CM3D2\\"
                        "DskSht"=dword:00000001

ReiPatcher short-cut target.
                        D:\HG\ReiPatcher_0.9.0.4\ReiPatcher.exe -c configfile

configfile
                        Spoiler
                        ;Custom Maid 3D 2 - ReiPatcher Configuration File
                        ;
                        ;InstallPath
                        ;@cm3d=$(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KISS\カスタムメイド3D 2\InstallPath)
                        ;
                        [ReiPatcher]
                        irectory to search for Patches
                        PatchesDir=Patches
                        irectory to Look for Assemblies to Patch
                        AssembliesDir=%cm3d%\CM3D2x64_Data\Managed

[Launch]
                        Executable=%cm3d%\CM3D2x64.exe
                        Arguments=
                        Directory=%cm3d%

;UnityInjector Patch Entry Point
                        [UnityInjector]
                        Class=SceneLogo
                        Method=Start

[Assemblies]
                        Assembly-CSharp=Assembly-CSharp.dll
                        "Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

• Originally posted by bdsqlsz View Post
                          use new editor which i had upload just now。
                          Originally posted by deshaac View Post
                          Try the translated editors I just uploaded,
                          No dice. I'm still getting file read error with the updated editors. Should I just send you the save for you to edit for me instead?
                          Last edited by HashiriyaGDB; 08-02-2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Uh, so guys, I just looked up the usual plugins and textures download site, uppervolta and found some new stuffs for CM3D2.
                            The question is, I tried to do what I usually do with CM3D and the new files didn't come out in game.
                            Should I do something with these files first before it appeared in game? I wonder that I need to do something about this, since CM3D2 has new engines that I don't really understand. Yet.

Thanks

Edits : The files that I mean are new things in maid customization menu such as eyes, body, clothes, etc. in game.
                            Last edited by Qbar; 08-02-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by castor212 View Post
                              Questions:
                              1. Would applying update 1.03 do an undesirable thing to a patched version of the game?
                              2. Is there a possibility of changing the penis model? I'm not asking someone to make it, but whether or not it's possible to change the model technical wise. I mean, uncensored, it's seriously scary, like a roughly made wooden dildo with sharp edges or something.
                              If by patched, you mean my patcher, no, you can update it normally, simply delete the Assembly-CSharp .bak before running the patcher again.
                              regarding the model, not yet, we don't have the tools to convert back and forth the model files still

Originally posted by Jingai View Post
                              I've been having some trouble getting this mod to work, been working on this for hours. I'm sure I have all the files in the right places but I don't think I've got ReiPatcher configured correctly.

Spoiler
                              Game location
                              D:\HG\CM3D2

Registry
                              [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KISS\カスタムメイド3D2]
                              "InstallPath"="D:\\HG\\CM3D2\\"
                              "DskSht"=dword:00000001

ReiPatcher short-cut target.
                              D:\HG\ReiPatcher_0.9.0.4\ReiPatcher.exe -c configfile

configfile
                              Spoiler
                              ;Custom Maid 3D 2 - ReiPatcher Configuration File
                              ;
                              ;InstallPath
                              ;@cm3d=$(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KISS\カスタムメイド3D 2\InstallPath)
                              ;
                              [ReiPatcher]
                              irectory to search for Patches
                              PatchesDir=Patches
                              irectory to Look for Assemblies to Patch
                              AssembliesDir=%cm3d%\CM3D2x64_Data\Managed

[Launch]
                              Executable=%cm3d%\CM3D2x64.exe
                              Arguments=
                              Directory=%cm3d%

;UnityInjector Patch Entry Point
                              [UnityInjector]
                              Class=SceneLogo
                              Method=Start

[Assemblies]
                              Assembly-CSharp=Assembly-CSharp.dll
                              What happens when you run the __Patch_x64.bat? if you can't see, add a
                              Code:
                              pause
                              to the end of the bat file
                              or create a .bat file if you don't have one
                              Code:
                              ReiPatcher.exe -c configFile
                              pause
                              (Replace configFile with the name of the configuration file you're using)
                              Last edited by usagirei; 08-02-2015, 01:25 PM.
                              Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
                              CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
                              SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
                              CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

• Originally posted by usagirei View Post
                                If by patched, you mean my patcher, no, you can update it normally, simply delete the Assembly-CSharp .bak before running the patcher again.
                                regarding the model, not yet, we don't have the tools to convert back and forth the model files still

What happens when you run the __Patch_x64.bat? if you can't see, add a
                                Code:
                                pause
                                to the end of the bat file
                                I don't have a bat file.
                                "Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

Working...
                                X