This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• Originally posted by Jingai View Post
    I don't have a bat file.
    See the edit on the post above, or simply grab the prepackaged zip, it contains the .bat, as well as some mods (may be outdated, but the thing you'll need are the .bats, you can update the rest manually)
    Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
    CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
    SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
    CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

• Originally posted by usagirei View Post
      If by patched, you mean my patcher, no, you can update it normally, simply delete the Assembly-CSharp .bak before running the patcher again.
      regarding the model, not yet, we don't have the tools to convert back and forth the model files still

What happens when you run the __Patch_x64.bat? if you can't see, add a
      Code:
      pause
      to the end of the bat file
      or create a .bat file if you don't have one
      Code:
      ReiPatcher.exe -c configFile
      pause
      (Replace configFile with the name of the configuration file you're using)
      Here is a shot of my ReiPatcher screen.
      Attached Files
      "Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

Here is a shot of my ReiPatcher screen.
        The game is probably already patched then, since it's skipping all the patches, they are probably already applied, did you install the actual translation files (the txts, pngs, etc) too?

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

The game is probably already patched then, since it's skipping all the patches, they are probably already applied, did you install the actual translation files (the txts, pngs, etc) too?
          Yes, I put the UnityInjector folder that came in the CM3D2_English_UI.rar in my game folder, like the readme said. Did I miss a step?

Comment

Yes, I put the UnityInjector folder that came in the CM3D2_English_UI.rar in my game folder, like the readme said. Did I miss a step?
            Please check for me the contents of the UnityInjector directory (running "dir /b /s >> files.txt" in the unityinjector directory will do this for you), , and also you're patching x86 and running x86 right? some people mightve patched x64, and ran x86, they are two different assemblies, so patching one and running the other won't work (do you have two CM3D2 Data directories? x86 and x64?)

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Please check for me the contents of the UnityInjector directory (running "dir /b /s >> files.txt" in the unityinjector directory will do this for you), , and also you're patching x86 and running x86 right? some people mightve patched x64, and ran x86, they are two different assemblies, so patching one and running the other won't work (do you have two CM3D2 Data directories? x86 and x64?)
              I only have the 64_data and the 64-bit exe.

The files in my UnityInjector folder.
              Spoiler
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\CM3D2.Translation.Plugin .dll
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\files.txt
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\resources
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts0
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts1
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts13
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts14
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts2
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts3
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts5
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts8
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\resources\ cm3d2_management_maidchou.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts0\AtlasCommon.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts0\AtlasSceneEdit.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts1\AtlasCharacterSelect.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts1\AtlasRandomPreset.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts13\cm3d2_caution.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts14\AtlasYotogi2.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts2\AtlasMVP.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts2\AtlasSceneCompetitiveShow.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts3\AtlasResultWork.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts3\AtlasSceneDaily.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts5\AtlasColorPalette.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts5\AtlasPreset.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts5\AtlasProfile.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts8\AtlasSceneShop.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture\ texture
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture\ texture\ui_schedule
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture\ texture\ui_schedule\cm3d2_work_result_mark_daiseik ou2.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture\ texture\ui_schedule\cm3d2_work_result_mark_seikou2 .png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture\ texture\ui_schedule\cm3d2_work_result_mark_sippai2 .png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_1000osiok ihardsankakumokubakousoku.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_920osioki turusikousokuaibu.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_930osioki turusisex.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_940osioki turusianalsex.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_950osioki turusikousoku.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_960osioki sankakumokubakousoku.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_970osioki guillotinekousokusex.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_980osioki guillotinekousokuanalsex.png
              D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_990osioki hardturusikousoku.png
              Attached Files

Comment

If by patched, you mean my patcher, no, you can update it normally, simply delete the Assembly-CSharp .bak before running the patcher again.
                regarding the model, not yet, we don't have the tools to convert back and forth the model files still
                So, I'd need to reapply your patch after updating to 1.03 then?

Comment

I only have the 64_data and the 64-bit exe.

The files in my UnityInjector folder.
                  Spoiler
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\CM3D2.Translation.Plugin .dll
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\files.txt
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\resources
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts0
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts1
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts13
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts14
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts2
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts3
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts5
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts8
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\resources\ cm3d2_management_maidchou.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts0\AtlasCommon.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts0\AtlasSceneEdit.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts1\AtlasCharacterSelect.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts1\AtlasRandomPreset.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts13\cm3d2_caution.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts14\AtlasYotogi2.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts2\AtlasMVP.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts2\AtlasSceneCompetitiveShow.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts3\AtlasResultWork.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts3\AtlasSceneDaily.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts5\AtlasColorPalette.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts5\AtlasPreset.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts5\AtlasProfile.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Assets\sharedasse ts8\AtlasSceneShop.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture\ texture
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture\ texture\ui_schedule
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture\ texture\ui_schedule\cm3d2_work_result_mark_daiseik ou2.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture\ texture\ui_schedule\cm3d2_work_result_mark_seikou2 .png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture\ texture\ui_schedule\cm3d2_work_result_mark_sippai2 .png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_1000osiok ihardsankakumokubakousoku.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_920osioki turusikousokuaibu.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_930osioki turusisex.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_940osioki turusianalsex.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_950osioki turusikousoku.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_960osioki sankakumokubakousoku.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_970osioki guillotinekousokusex.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_980osioki guillotinekousokuanalsex.png
                  D:\HG\CM3D2\UnityInjector\Config\Textures\texture2 \texture\ui_yotogi\skill\cm3d2_skillicon_990osioki hardturusikousoku.png
                  Strange, looks fine from here, nevertheless you're missing the text translations, when you open the game, the caution screen is still in japanese?
                  If it's not, you just need to download the attachments on the mod release thread, by me and darkpulse, mine provides system translation, his the editor.
                  Check if in the managed directory under D:\HG\CM3D2\CM3D2x64_Data\Managed, there are the files: CM3D2.Translation.dll, ExIni.dll and UnityInjector.dll
                  If the files are there, and the caution is in japanese, then i'm not sure whats happening, so zip the assembly-csharp and send me so i can look at it.

Originally posted by castor212 View Post
                  So, I'd need to reapply your patch after updating to 1.03 then?
                  Correct, every time you update the game, delete the .bak assembly, and re-run the patcher

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

• Just saw your prepackage ver 3, so I use it instead. Awesome work as always.

Though, I realize in the prepackage r3 version, the string folder does not have the 'edit' folder? I still have the one from r2, thoguh, so no problem.
                    Last edited by castor212; 08-02-2015, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Once again. File Read errors with those save editors are plain and utter stupidity.

Comment

• Ok I have a lil problem....I can't figure out how to translate CM3D2 at all. Is the an easy to understand guide laying around that I haven't found yet or what?

Comment

• I hope to have some time to work on the HF patch today. If I manage to release it today, it should make it very easy to install.

Comment

• Is model extraction really impossible? A friend of mine agreed to try making a penis model to replace the original horrendous wooden dildo in the game, but he kinda need the info for the original model.

Also, I'm currently (trying on) translating all the dialogues from zero, using the raw text provided in the google translated dialogue document from Syrex's post. It's quite a lot so it may take a while, but luckily I'm still in vacation period. I'm not exactly a pro translator, but dialogues in CM3d2 isnt exactly hard and I'm pretty confident it's better than machine translation. Look forward to it.
                            Last edited by castor212; 08-03-2015, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• I BROKE IT! T_T

Hey Usagirei, I'm getting an error in my game after installing the HF Patch 1... It says something about the User Edit within DailyPanel not being found, and then breaks the game by not allowing me to select any options when in the office. See screens attached.

I've looked through all the files in the Unity Injector and can't find anything to do with either Daily Panel or User Edit, so I'm stumped... but it's just as well because I need to cook dinner and this game is surprisingly addictive...

PS: Clicking where the buttons should be doesn't work either. They've gone from the game completely.

Attached Files
                              Last edited by Katzbalger; 08-03-2015, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katzbalger View Post
                                Hey Usagirei, I'm getting an error in my game after installing the HF Patch 1... It says something about the User Edit within DailyPanel not being found, and then breaks the game by not allowing me to select any options when in the office. See screens attached.

I've looked through all the files in the Unity Injector and can't find anything to do with either Daily Panel or User Edit, so I'm stumped... but it's just as well because I need to cook dinner and this game is surprisingly addictive...
                                Hmm, maybe the prepatched dll's the HF patch includes doesn't work for you for some reason. Try to restore your CM3D2x<64/86>_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll to the oldest .bak you have (called Assembly-CSharp.dll.[date].bak) and then run ReiPatcher\<your choice>.bat and see if it helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X