Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

    This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

    ==[ Modding tools ]=======================


    ==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

  • Originally posted by denikson View Post
    When you used ReiPatch to add the plugin for the first time, did it say: "Skipped TextToClipboard" or something similar?
    It did so for me.

    It appears the original author, KuroKaze78, has left a tiny nasty bug in his CM3D2.TextToClipboard.Pathcer.dll that made RaiPathcer assume that the plugin has already been applied.

    I quickly decompiled the DLL and fixed the typo (seriously, it was a matter of adding a single "!" character).
    Here you can grab the fixed DLL until the original author fixes the issue: Download.

    Put it in your "Patches" folder, replace the original if prompted and run ReiPatcher again. It should apply the patch successfully.

    And of course, respect for KuroKaze78 and his neat plugin.
    Thanks for spotting this out. I originally created the patcher plugin from a decompilation of the Translation Patcher dll, and in the process of making it more human readable I missed that part. Originally I was using the same label as the Translation Patcher so it worked due to a double negative, but I corrected that before I published, the only issue was i didn't notice that was also why it worked for me since I still had the patch already in my Assembly dll. I'll make the quick fix and post the new version.

    Update: New version (20150803.4) has been uploaded. Get it at: https://mega.co.nz/#!pBV1HLyD!Xpi6Cw...ExSLgYX-4iVHR8
    Last edited by KuroKaze78; 08-03-2015, 06:06 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by usagirei View Post
      Demosaic without translation loader? Yes and no.
      You'll get past the shader mosaic, but alas, the texture also has a mosaic in it, twice the mosaics, twice the fun, amirite?

      Uninstalling is as simple as rollbacking the .bak files to their original names and pronto, you're clean again.
      ohh now I understand so thats what I missed during the initial time I patched it since yes there's still mosaic present with just the demosaic.dll alone
      My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)
      "I am a latent masochist, please rule over me, Mistress"-Croah Vartel[/center]

      Comment


      • ....am I the only person who's getting these stupid file read errors with the save editors?

        I started a new playthrough last night because I made a mistake during my first one, forgot to make a backup save, and the maid editor refused open the save for me to fix it, due to it getting the retarded file read error.

        Well, before my first maid's training was complete (night of day 10), I was able to open the save with both the general and maid editors. The next save I made on that playthrough was the next day, after I had made my second maid. For some reason, having more than one maid prevents that save from being read by the maid editor (only the general editor can open it).

        Anyone else experiencing this? If not, should I send you guys the save and see if it's something on my end preventing the editors from opening the save?

        Also, apologies for the rather volatile remarks I'm making about the save editors, because I'm nearly at wit's end figuring out why some saves can be read, and some can't. All of them are 1.03, by the way.
        Last edited by HashiriyaGDB; 08-03-2015, 08:21 PM.

        Comment


        • your just better off editing the XML files... no seriously I know its a pain but its also possible to understand what shit is going on easily
          My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)
          "I am a latent masochist, please rule over me, Mistress"-Croah Vartel[/center]

          Comment


          • Originally posted by denikson View Post
            When you used ReiPatch to add the plugin for the first time, did it say: "Skipped TextToClipboard" or something similar?
            It did so for me.

            It appears the original author, KuroKaze78, has left a tiny nasty bug in his CM3D2.TextToClipboard.Pathcer.dll that made RaiPathcer assume that the plugin has already been applied.

            I quickly decompiled the DLL and fixed the typo (seriously, it was a matter of adding a single "!" character).
            Here you can grab the fixed DLL until the original author fixes the issue: Download.

            Put it in your "Patches" folder, replace the original if prompted and run ReiPatcher again. It should apply the patch successfully.

            And of course, respect for KuroKaze78 and his neat plugin.

            Originally posted by KuroKaze78 View Post
            Thanks for spotting this out. I originally created the patcher plugin from a decompilation of the Translation Patcher dll, and in the process of making it more human readable I missed that part. Originally I was using the same label as the Translation Patcher so it worked due to a double negative, but I corrected that before I published, the only issue was i didn't notice that was also why it worked for me since I still had the patch already in my Assembly dll. I'll make the quick fix and post the new version.

            Update: New version (20150803.4) has been uploaded. Get it at: https://mega.co.nz/#!pBV1HLyD!Xpi6Cw...ExSLgYX-4iVHR8
            Thank you very much guys.
            It now works like a charm!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KuroKaze78 View Post
              Thanks for spotting this out. I originally created the patcher plugin from a decompilation of the Translation Patcher dll, and in the process of making it more human readable I missed that part. Originally I was using the same label as the Translation Patcher so it worked due to a double negative, but I corrected that before I published, the only issue was i didn't notice that was also why it worked for me since I still had the patch already in my Assembly dll. I'll make the quick fix and post the new version.

              Update: New version (20150803.4) has been uploaded. Get it at: https://mega.co.nz/#!pBV1HLyD!Xpi6Cw...ExSLgYX-4iVHR8
              No problem! I was too quite baffled when ReiPatcher claimed that the plugin has already been applied. Now that it's fixed, we can all go and have some tea and biscuits!

              As for cleaning the code up, I suggest using JetBrains' ReSharper. It's an awesome tool for VS to easily manipulate .NET code, and it includes tools for cleaning the code up and spotting such redundancies as double negation.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HashiriyaGDB View Post
                ....am I the only person who's getting these stupid file read errors with the save editors?

                I started a new playthrough last night because I made a mistake during my first one, forgot to make a backup save, and the maid editor refused open the save for me to fix it, due to it getting the retarded file read error.

                Well, before my first maid's training was complete (night of day 10), I was able to open the save with both the general and maid editors. The next save I made on that playthrough was the next day, after I had made my second maid. For some reason, having more than one maid prevents that save from being read by the maid editor (only the general editor can open it).

                Anyone else experiencing this? If not, should I send you guys the save and see if it's something on my end preventing the editors from opening the save?

                Also, apologies for the rather volatile remarks I'm making about the save editors, because I'm nearly at wit's end figuring out why some saves can be read, and some can't. All of them are 1.03, by the way.
                I have the same problem after i get the second Maid i unable to load it using Maid Editor

                Comment


                • Hey guys, how would I go about translating the game's strings? There's a lot of tools and I don't understand which I should use. I have some free time and I could probably help.
                  CM3D2: Lead Translator & Editor
                  SBPR: Lead Translator & Editor, Lead UI Translator & Editor

                  Comment


                  • i find a CM3D2 Editor online
                    here

                    Comment


                    • Quick simple question I couldn't find the answer to. After running the first release of the HF Patch it all worked great except for the mosaic still being there, which I think I gathered is why the second release was pushed out. Can I just run HF Patch v2 on the same game folder I applied the first patch to or do I need to delete or alter anything first?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Houtaro View Post
                        I have the same problem after i get the second Maid i unable to load it using Maid Editor
                        I'm not sure why it wouldn't load the save, I myself have used both the General and Maid editor countless times, I've made a total of 9 maxed out maids (level 10 all classes, 9999 all stats, and changed each maid name atleast twice cause I didn't like the first name I gave them) with the Maid editor. The thing is though, I'm using one of Algester's edited saves, I can't remember which one but they seem to all work well with the editors, because I've yet to get the Yotogi error, crash, or unable to load the save in either editor.. So it could be something to do with regular saves, I've not really touched on them that much.

                        The save editor that bdsqlsz linked above though is good, so try it, though I still prefer this Maid editor because I can max everything at the press of a button (including maid classes, which that save editor can't do, yet).

                        Comment


                        • I'm around 5 percent translation. God damn this is a lot.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by deshaac View Post
                            I'm not sure why it wouldn't load the save, I myself have used both the General and Maid editor countless times, I've made a total of 9 maxed out maids (level 10 all classes, 9999 all stats, and changed each maid name atleast twice cause I didn't like the first name I gave them) with the Maid editor. The thing is though, I'm using one of Algester's edited saves, I can't remember which one but they seem to all work well with the editors, because I've yet to get the Yotogi error, crash, or unable to load the save in either editor.. So it could be something to do with regular saves, I've not really touched on them that much.

                            The save editor that bdsqlsz linked above though is good, so try it, though I still prefer this Maid editor because I can max everything at the press of a button (including maid classes, which that save editor can't do, yet).
                            yep it's good i've tried it and i just wanting to change my maid name so it's okay, maxing their stat not my intention from the start :3 i wanting to enjoy it myself hahaha

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ultraface View Post
                              Quick simple question I couldn't find the answer to. After running the first release of the HF Patch it all worked great except for the mosaic still being there, which I think I gathered is why the second release was pushed out. Can I just run HF Patch v2 on the same game folder I applied the first patch to or do I need to delete or alter anything first?
                              You can just run the new version on top of the old one. It's a design decision that it must be possible, so I will always implement it that way.

                              Comment


                              • is there a first person camera mod, or is it possible for some modders on Hongfire to create one?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X