This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• So I'm having trouble installing the Uncensor mod by Menelol and the ReiPatcher, along with everything else that I'm being asked to download. Unity injector, unified translation loader and ReiPatcher, and I have, but some directories don't exist, for example,

Creating a Patcher: (For Mod Developers)

Download the Development Version
    Add a Reference from 'ReiPatcher.exe' and 'Mono.Cecil'
    Inherit 'PatchBase'
    Override the Methods
    Add your Patch to the Patchers directory

Using the Patcher:

Create a Configuration File by running 'ReiPatcher -fc <Name>'
    Edit the Configuration File with the instructions provided inside it
    Place the Patchers DLLs into the specified Patches Folder
    Execute the Patcher via 'ReiPatcher -c <Name>'

or * Place the Contents of the 'ReiPatcher' Directory into the ReiPatcher 'Patches' Directory
    Not the Root Directory! The Patches Directory!

Those directories don't exist, what do I do, make a folder named ReiPatcher Patches? Did I miss something? It seems before beginning to Uncensor I have to have already installed what seems to me complicated intructions of things that should have already been there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asuhariet View Post
      I did some testing with the VR patch that was released today, and both UnityInjector and the translation plugin seem to be working just fine. The only thing that's not working is the NoMosaic plugin, but so far I haven't really figured out why.

For reference, here's the .ini I used:

Code:
      ### CM3D2VRx64.ini

[ReiPatcher]
      ;Directory to search for Patches
      PatchesDir=Patches
      ;Directory to Look for Assemblies to Patch
      AssembliesDir=%cm3d%\CM3D2VRx64_Data\Managed

[Launch]
      Executable=%cm3d%\CM3D2VRx64.exe
      Arguments=
      Directory=%cm3d%

;UnityInjector Patch Entry Point
      [UnityInjector]
      Class=SceneLogo
      Method=Start

[Assemblies]
      Assembly-CSharp=Assembly-CSharp.dll
      After patching, you'll have to restart the game using "CM3D2VRx64_DirectToRift.exe" to get it to display properly.
      Can you test the new NoMosaic Plugin i just uploaded? I can't since i dont have a DK. It should be working with VR, if not, check for me the executable name that is actually running (exe in task manager), if its CM3D2VRx64 or CM3D2VRx64_DirectToRift
      Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
      CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
      SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
      CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

• Originally posted by usagirei View Post
        Can you test the new NoMosaic Plugin i just uploaded? I can't since i dont have a DK. It should be working with VR, if not, check for me the executable name that is actually running (exe in task manager), if its CM3D2VRx64 or CM3D2VRx64_DirectToRift
        Unless I'm doing something extremely wrong, the archive only contains the readme but not the DLL.

The executable / process is indeed "CM3D2VRx64", the "_DirectToRift.exe" file is just a wrapper needed to correctly initialize the Rift and application when you want to run it in native mode.
        (`・ω・´)キリッ

Comment

• Just Updated English translation of online CM3D2 save editor
          Here

Comment

Unless I'm doing something extremely wrong, the archive only contains the readme but not the DLL.

The executable / process is indeed "CM3D2VRx64", the "_DirectToRift.exe" file is just a wrapper needed to correctly initialize the Rift and application when you want to run it in native mode.
            Yup same here

Comment

• Originally posted by Algester View Post
              just curious for the demosaic is it really necessary to have the translation patcher.dll?
              and would it be possible to uninstall these plug-ins cleanly should an emergency event happen
              Originally posted by Asuhariet View Post

Shh.. that never happened
              I totally didn't forget to copy the dll into the directory before zipping, nope.

Here now https://mega.co.nz/#!ShwlnKbb!4_IVfp...QHYXOHps3X1yXM
              Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
              CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
              SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
              CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

Tried both Direct to Rift and with Extended mode, both still show mosaic

Comment

• The Chinese maid editor is pretty cool, but it doesnt work for some parts like hips/ass. after a value of 100 it doesnt affect my maid. is there another website or application that will work on the entire maid?

Comment

Seems to work just fine for me (DirectToRift mode):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	4921948

Thanks!

@seboil: Did you make sure you patched the VR executable correctly with ReiEdit and copied all the necessary files into the "Managed" folder of "CM3D2VRx64_Data" ?
                    (`・ω・´)キリッ

Comment

Seems to work just fine for me (DirectToRift mode):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]294299[/ATTACH]

Thanks!

@seboil: Did you make sure you patched the VR executable correctly with ReiEdit and copied all the necessary files into the "Managed" folder of "CM3D2VRx64_Data" ?
                      Not really. I've used the HF patch, then installed VR path, then put new Injector from Soft Uncensor into UnityInjector...

Comment

Shh.. that never happened
                        I totally didn't forget to copy the dll into the directory before zipping, nope.

Here now https://mega.co.nz/#!ShwlnKbb!4_IVfp...QHYXOHps3X1yXM
                        Is this a newer repacked version of 3.1?

Comment

• hi,
                          is there any school uniform mod for cm3d2?
                          somehow i seen some of them in youtube

Comment

• I'm Having Trouble with the new Hf its showing this message just as i get to the first day of my new maid

Can Somone help

I don't understand Japanese so i have no clue what it's about
                            Last edited by 0Rave0; 08-05-2015, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• update your game into ver 1.03
                              then it will disappear
                              HF patch only work for ver 1.03

Comment

• Originally posted by valshiv View Post
                                The Chinese maid editor is pretty cool, but it doesnt work for some parts like hips/ass. after a value of 100 it doesnt affect my maid. is there another website or application that will work on the entire maid?
                                If you change the MAX value to the value over 100 you want, then change the CURRENT value to that max as well, it should work.

Comment

Working...
                                X