This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• i thought i'd already installed the patch but i'll double check anyways

Comment

• The newer HF patch won't install if you haven't updated to 1.03, the old patch didn't have that check. Make sure you have the .2 HF patch.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelgamer View Post
        The newer HF patch won't install if you haven't updated to 1.03, the old patch didn't have that check. Make sure you have the .2 HF patch.
        Correct.

I will probably implement a more rigid version check in the next version, because people may have just installed the incremental 1.03 update and not the full version (even though the wiki is quite expletive about it) and the HF patch won't detect this (because it currently only checks the version of CM3D2.exe). A complication regarding this is that there are no file versions on any of the new files in e.g. CM3D2x??_Data, so I will probably have to compare the file size of some files updated in 1.03 to determine that the 1.03 update has been properly installed. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by usagirei View Post
          Download: 1.0.0.0
          Password: byreisen

I found the Camera Plugin on uppervolta a bit lacking, so i made my own with blackjack and hookers [...]
          Would it be possible to extend the plugin with the following functions?
          • Align the camera with the head of the MC / maid once
          • Align the camera with the head of the MC / maid once and keep the position (x/y/z coords) synced with movement.

Basically, a first person PoV mod, mainly to be used with their VR patch.
          (`・ω・´)キリッ

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            Correct.

I will probably implement a more rigid version check in the next version, because people may have just installed the incremental 1.03 update and not the full version (even though the wiki is quite expletive about it) and the HF patch won't detect this (because it currently only checks the version of CM3D2.exe). A complication regarding this is that there are no file versions on any of the new files in e.g. CM3D2x??_Data, so I will probably have to compare the file size of some files updated in 1.03 to determine that the 1.03 update has been properly installed. :/
            Also, some people might think they were up to date, but weren't aware of other patches...

* guiltily raises hand *

Comment

• Originally posted by Katzbalger View Post
              If you change the MAX value to the value over 100 you want, then change the CURRENT value to that max as well, it should work.
              okay i tried it that way it didnt work on the hips/butt, waist or shoulders ... Does it work for you? Also is there a way to use negative values to go less than 0?
              Last edited by valshiv; 08-06-2015, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Any luck on replacing the dick cylinder with a more dick-looking shape?

I also noticed that most of the ass-fuck positions look like vaginal insertions right now. Is that due to the dick cylinder, or was that already in the game from the start?

Comment

• If I'm not mistaken, it seems that someone wrote a blender plugin for importing cm3d2 models (or at least started doing so). Thought it doesn't look like it has an export function yet.
                  You can find a link to the project's github inside the newest version of CM3D2Tools found on uppervolta. Mirror
                  And it's github page is here.

Comment

• I can't seem to be able to get ReiPatcher to work. Would someone be kind enough as to give me some help?

Comment

• It's easier to just use the HF patch, unless there is a specific plugin you are trying to use that is not included in it.

Comment

• Could somebody post a mirror to the HF Patch? Hongfire's download section is down.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrasticUnknow View Post
                          I can't seem to be able to get ReiPatcher to work. Would someone be kind enough as to give me some help?
                          I don't know if it's the same one, but I'm also encountering a problem with the latest version of ReiPatcher in combination with the latest version of the translation plugin:

Code:
                          D:\KISS\_workdir\ReiPatcher>ReiPatcher.exe -w -c CM3D2x64
                                                                             ReiPatcher 0.9.0.6
                                                               .NET Assembly Patcher - Powered by Mono.Cecil
                                                                         Copyright c Usagirei 2015
                                                        GIT master [ad02765035ebfdc242ff990a867368ae8e6a47fb] Dirty
                           =======================================================================================================
                          Loading configuration file: 'CM3D2x64.ini'
                           ================================================== Loading Patchers ===================================
                          Loading Patchers

Unhandled Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Cannot create an abstract class.
                             at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boo
                          d, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
                             at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
                             at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fi
                             at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
                             at ReiPatcher.Program.<>c.<LoadPatchers>b__5_4(<>f__AnonymousType1`2 <>h__TransparentIdentifier1, Typ
                          Projects\ReiPatcher\Source\Program.ExitCode.cs:line 116
                             at System.Linq.Enumerable.<SelectManyIterator>d__31`3.MoveNext()
                             at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
                             at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
                             at ReiPatcher.Program.LoadPatchers(PatchBase[]& patchers) in W:\Projects\ReiPatcher\Source\Program.Ex
                             at ReiPatcher.Program.CallAndKill(Func`1 function, Func`2 predicate) in W:\Projects\ReiPatcher\Source
                          e.cs:line 43
                             at ReiPatcher.Program.Main_Internal(String[] args) in W:\Projects\ReiPatcher\Source\Program.cs:line 1
                             at ReiPatcher.Program.Main(String[] args) in W:\Projects\ReiPatcher\Source\Program.cs:line 154

D:\KISS\_workdir\ReiPatcher>
                          This error only occurs if the latest "CM3D2.Translation.Patcher.dll" file is present. The archive name had 2.0.0.5 as version, the file itself is tagged 2.0.0.6 though.

EDIT: Also noticed a bug with the latest SoftDemoisaic plugin: In the maid edit screen, the mosaic returns once you load a preset. If you leave and re-enter the edit screen, it's gone again.
                          Last edited by Asuhariet; 08-06-2015, 01:35 PM.
                          (`・ω・´)キリッ

Comment

• If one want to start modding and upload his works or simply access to Uppervolta (when i had Custom maid 3d i went there for mods) how can access to the site?

Uppervolta asks for user and password

Those are secret or can be told?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ptolemy88 View Post
                              If one want to start modding and upload his works or simply access to Uppervolta (when i had Custom maid 3d i went there for mods) how can access to the site?

Uppervolta asks for user and password

Those are secret or can be told?

http://www.uppervolta-3d.net/

A bit below, there is a part of text written in pink. The rest shouldn't be to hard to figure out

Comment

• i had updated Change Log about online editor。
                                it add many cheat function
                                1、remove all maid Height limit
                                2、get all items
                                3、get all Trophies
                                4、chooseed maid all Maid class to MAX
                                5、chooseed maid all Vigil class to MAX
                                6、chooseed maid skill to MAX
                                7、chooseed maid work to MAX

Comment

Working...