This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

I'm having some kind of trouble with CM3D2Tool, I dunno how to replace the lines for Tex2Png to work, anyone has a sample command to do so?

Comment

Originally posted by franco218 View Post
      Maybe the ALPHA LAYER?
      Never unpack by myself
      thank you for helping!you are right!
      Last edited by bdsqlsz; 07-26-2015, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarieRose1301 View Post
        I'm having some kind of trouble with CM3D2Tool, I dunno how to replace the lines for Tex2Png to work, anyone has a sample command to do so?
        i cant do this,too。。。

Comment

Where can I find the UI textures? In the Textures folder?

Comment

Originally posted by Hela View Post
            Where can I find the UI textures? In the Textures folder?
            you can find it in :\KISS\CM3D2\CM3D2x64_Data\sharedassets1.assets and other .assets files。
            and use SB3UGS to open it

Comment

Originally posted by bdsqlsz View Post
              you can find it in :\KISS\CM3D2\CM3D2x64_Data\sharedassets1.assets and other .assets files。
              and use SB3UGS to open it
              Aaaah ok, thank you!

Comment

thank you for helping!but maybe not。。。
                plz use English in here to discuss for respect。
                well,i mean we can use Chinese talk in PM or visitor message.
                I was trying to test your problem but I don't know how to import the tga back to the asset file.
                Maybe I'm not supposed to use SB3GS?

Comment

Originally posted by franco218 View Post
                  I was trying to test your problem but I don't know how to import the tga back to the asset file.
                  Maybe I'm not supposed to use SB3GS?
                  SB3UGS support to replace the files back to file。
                  just to replace and dont forget to save(ctrl+S)

Comment

Originally posted by Menelol View Post
                    Thanks everybody for all the effort you put in the translation
                    As soon as I finish a first release of the uncensor (a few hours), I will start to work on the translation mod too!

I'm now working on the uncensor, and your post is interesting.

My method is change the reference of the moza shader in the moza models, so the game won't use them. This method doesn't work with the vibers, so I think yours could be better. Does it works with vibers too?

Also, you are talking about "CM3D2__Mosaic.shader", but it doesn't exists. I can find two similar files in the resources.assets:
                    • CM3D2_Mosaic.shader
                    • CM3D2__Mosaic.mat

What of the two files above is the one you are editing?
                    You said that removing/editing it you are able to demosaic the game. How are you removing the file from the asset? Also about the replacement, what are you editing to get the demosaic work?
                    I made a few tests before asking these questions, and the result was a purple censor instead the mosaic, maybe I did something wrong.
                    It's the one that ends with .shader, not sure why you see them different ones but it's most likely the same.
                    You can null the shader but what i did (i was in a hurry) I replaced the mosaic shader content with a transparant shader so the file still works fine and the mosaic is there but invisible.

And you can also replace the skin (uncensor which is needed after this) in sharedassets4.assets , you just gotta make sure they are the right file type, DDS if i remember right.

Comment

Can anyone export MonoScript files using SB3UGS?

I am trying to export Menu file from sharedassets0

but keep getting "Couldn't find plugin for ExportMonoScript()"

Comment

Originally posted by 4rtie View Post
                        It's the one that ends with .shader, not sure why you see them different ones but it's most likely the same.
                        You can null the shader but what i did (i was in a hurry) I replaced the mosaic shader content with a transparant shader so the file still works fine and the mosaic is there but invisible.

And you can also replace the skin (uncensor which is needed after this) in sharedassets4.assets , you just gotta make sure they are the right file type, DDS if i remember right.
                        Well I don't know much about shaders, I just know more or less how they work and what they do, but I'm not able to create one myself. Can you upload your transparent shader? There are a few reports about a problem with my uncensor, and I think the problem may be the demosaic. Your method looks better! I wanna update my uncensor mod including your method

About the skins, well all the skins are stored inside texture.arc and texture2.arc, the ones inside the sharedassets aren't used at all.
                        CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
                        CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
                        CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

Comment

SB3UGS support to replace the files back to file。
                          just to replace and dont forget to save(ctrl+S)
                          Got error when trying to use Replace Files.

Oh god I'm real amateur in modding.

Comment

Originally posted by yudonniku View Post
                            Can anyone export MonoScript files using SB3UGS?

I am trying to export Menu file from sharedassets0

but keep getting "Couldn't find plugin for ExportMonoScript()"
                            it cant support monoscript now。

Comment

Here is what I have with Sweet FX :
                              Dx11, Geforce GTX 770

Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by baff View Post
                                Here is what I have with Sweet FX :
                                Dx11, Geforce GTX 770

Spoiler
                                How did you get the Sweet FX to work? I try following the "README" instructions but the sweetFX won't load. NEED HELP PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                                X