This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• Originally posted by Attrox View Post
    The original Japanese text says "Leg Thickness 1" and "Leg Thickness 2" respectively. To add onto that, they both alter the whole leg and not just one part of it.
    After some testing the better translation would be "Leg Thickness" and "Leg Definition." I am already working on TLCing and editing the UI translation so with Darkpulse's permission I could release a new version.
    Those sound good. Either way, Upper and Lower Leg are, for want of a better word, misleading.

Comment

• @KuroKaze78

I love your automatic text hooker, and it's working fine for the main dialogues, but it doesn't work on the pre-night-action dialogues with the girl. It works with the conversation choices, but once you go to the playroom, she is saying some stuff before the sex happens, but that text is not retrieved. The next day, when the secretary greets you again, the text is hooked again.

Could you make the fix also hook the pre-sex dialogue? I can't get ITH or AGTH to attach correctly to the game.

I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by pino; 08-08-2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• There are a lot of dialogues that are not displayed, only spoken. AGTH can't catch those, as there is no text to catch.

Comment

• To bdsqlsz

http://pre08.deviantart.net/d43a/th/...ud-d82sz49.jpg

Any chance you have found Morrigan for cmd3d 2?
          Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-08-2015, 09:47 AM. Reason: Moved from mod RELEASE thread. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelgamer View Post
            There are a lot of dialogues that are not displayed, only spoken. AGTH can't catch those, as there is no text to catch.
            I'm not referring to the spoken dialogue. It's the written dialogue, pre-sex, it should be hookable. I hope KuroKaze78 can fix it.

Or... if anyone can help me out with setting up AGTH for text hooking... Do you know how to set it up?
            Last edited by pino; 08-08-2015, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• So.. Am l the only person unable to get this ReiPatcher installed correctly? The issue l have is it the instructions just seem so vague that l just don't understand it.
              Can anyone help me out please?

Comment

• ^Use the HF patch, its a lot simpler. Just make sure you have the 1.03 update installed first.

Comment

• Originally posted by RevEnvisage View Post
                  To bdsqlsz

http://pre08.deviantart.net/d43a/th/...ud-d82sz49.jpg

Any chance you have found Morrigan for cmd3d 2?
                  none now。because KISS will release mod tools,so just few modder try to change texture to make some clothes。

some mods such as Morrigan which maybe used to different model to make wings cant finished perfect now。
                  (Fortunately,the game has demon wings,but if we make a clothes mods about it,we should make it with clothes,i mean a cloth with wings,we can change color at the same time)

so,nonw now。maybe we should wait to office mod tools。

Comment

• Originally posted by pino View Post
                    I'm not referring to the spoken dialogue. It's the written dialogue, pre-sex, it should be hookable. I hope KuroKaze78 can fix it.

Or... if anyone can help me out with setting up AGTH for text hooking... Do you know how to set it up?
                    He's probably locked the capture to level 15, its just a matter of him adding level 14 to the whitelist
                    EDIT: On a side note join us on #CM3D2TL @ Rizon, since google spreadsheets chat is a piece of crap
                    Last edited by usagirei; 08-08-2015, 12:52 PM.
                    Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
                    CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
                    SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
                    CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelgamer View Post
                      ^Use the HF patch, its a lot simpler. Just make sure you have the 1.03 update installed first.
                      Wait a sec are you serious?! All l need to do is install the HF patch and it auto installs the ReiPatcher etc?!
                      l was trying to install all this stuff manually!
                      Thanks a lot :3!

Comment

• Hey
                        Katzbalger would you mind telling me what you did to fix your game with the missing selection menus from the office menu?
                        My game runs fine without the hongfire patch. But as soon as l apply it l get that error you had. I even re-installed the game and l still get the issue.
                        What l did for my install order was:
                        Main game:v 1.01
                        Patch v1.01 > 1.03
                        All DLC/Option items. (Bonus costume, Garter Stockings, medal necklace)
                        Hong fire patch
                        The game runs fine until l install the hongfire patch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xecy View Post
                          Hey
                          Katzbalger would you mind telling me what you did to fix your game with the missing selection menus from the office menu?
                          My game runs fine without the hongfire patch. But as soon as l apply it l get that error you had. I even re-installed the game and l still get the issue.
                          What l did for my install order was:
                          Main game:v 1.01
                          Patch v1.01 > 1.03
                          All DLC/Option items. (Bonus costume, Garter Stockings, medal necklace)
                          Hong fire patch
                          The game runs fine until l install the hongfire patch.
                          Just patch from install straight to 1.03, don't install patch 1.01, it's not needed and is probably causing your problem (1.03 patch is made to go from 1.00 to 1.03).
                          Then run the HF patch.
                          Then add all the dlc and optional items.

Comment

• Alright l will try that thanks :3!

Comment

• The main game is v1.00, not 1.01, if you weren't installing the 1.00 to 1.01 patch, that was your issue right there

Comment

• Actually l just got it working about an hour ago. What l was doing before was:
                                Installing the game V 1.0
                                Used the V1.0-1.01 Patch (included in the .rar download.)
                                Followed by V1.01-1.03 Patch.
                                Which caused the game to not work after applying the Hongfire patch. ( Missing menu in the office.)

What worked for me was as Katzbalger suggested.
                                Fresh install going straight from V1.0 to 1.03
                                Hongfire patch followed by DLC's
                                No issues now!

So thanks alot Katz for the help! :3

Comment

Working...
                                X