This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• You think one of you super smart modders can make it so the online editor can increase height, hips, waist, and shoulders to exceed 100, and make it go lower than 0. Maybe add some sliders like an ass slider? Make a whole new mod even?

Comment

• hi bdsqlsz,

Sorry if I missed it, but where do I put the files from the Hatsune Miku Clothes archive to make the clothes show up in game?

Thanks

Comment

• I'm wondering about what's possible with Usagirei-Sama's UnityInjector...

Could you mod things like removing the fade effect from menu transitions? I hate slow menus...
        And maybe even automating the game partially so you could record and play H-Actions like in the first game?

It's been so long since I programmed...... I guess I'm asking if you can override methods and gain complete control or if you can just hook into existing ones and add certain things?

Comment

• Originally posted by shinizaya View Post
          I'm wondering about what's possible with Usagirei-Sama's UnityInjector...

Could you mod things like removing the fade effect from menu transitions? I hate slow menus...
          And maybe even automating the game partially so you could record and play H-Actions like in the first game?

It's been so long since I programmed...... I guess I'm asking if you can override methods and gain complete control or if you can just hook into existing ones and add certain things?
          You probably can, but using ReiPatcher instead of UnityInjector i'd say, the SceneLogo for example, as a timed callback after you click on it, so reducing the time to 0 should make it transition on click
          Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
          CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
          SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
          CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

• Originally posted by usagirei View Post
            You probably can, but using ReiPatcher instead of UnityInjector i'd say, the SceneLogo for example, as a timed callback after you click on it, so reducing the time to 0 should make it transition on click
            Excellent.
            I didn't understand the difference between ReiPatcher and UnityInjector before, but it makes sense now.
            I'll make use of the excellent tutorial on the wiki and see if I can get something done here :-)

Thanks a lot for your work and help.

Comment

• I have now finished moving all the mods. Please let me know if you notice any issues!

EDIT: Please, anybody who released a mod should EDIT their release post and set a proper prefix. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Inquisitor
              Thanks to the great work by Hong, we now have a subforum for CM3D2 mod releases: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forumd...Maid-3D-2-Mods

I will move the your mods to the new subforum.

Comment

• Originally posted by valshiv View Post
                You think one of you super smart modders can make it so the online editor can increase height, hips, waist, and shoulders to exceed 100, and make it go lower than 0. Maybe add some sliders like an ass slider? Make a whole new mod even?
                Well l am no super modder however you can edit it yourself manually if you really would like to have increased sliders. l will say however l tested it myself manually and everything breaks pretty damn close to what the max sliders are now.
                For example: You will notice the body becomes a lot more blocky. The stomach and boobs break completely where they just stag and distort. Personally l would say 170 is the max for boobs, and the rest of the sliders are +5-10 @ max before
                the maid just looks like lego maid.

Heres his post:
                Originally posted by Dynellen View Post
                You need to use http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...46#post3701746 to convert your save to .xml. Open that file with some text editing/programming software (notepad++, dreamweaver etc.) or just generic wordpad/Word. Just CTRL+F, search for Imax="130" and replace all instances with Imax="200". Save, drag the .xml back over the program and then move your save back to the game folder. You can now have your maid go up to 200 breast size (though about 175-190 is the max depending on other breast settings before they complete break). You can also use this simple technique to increase the maid's height and other setting maxes but a lot of the sliders do nothing above the default max, you can for example get height up to 100 but 101+ does nothing extra.

The replacing max 130 only affects the breast sliders since they are the only ones that have a max setting of 130 to start with, of course you can manually edit the max for each maid but that's pretty tedious.

The Imax=130 is for boobs.
                To adjust the other sliders for waist etc what l did was just searched for "imax" then l just replaced anything with a number that is 80/100/130 to whatever you want. e.g 150/170/200.
                However after testing it l just went back to the default sliders since l don't even feel its worth adjusting them since the model becomes disfigured quite easily after you go past the default settings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stain View Post
                  hi bdsqlsz,

Sorry if I missed it, but where do I put the files from the Hatsune Miku Clothes archive to make the clothes show up in game?

Thanks
                  two ways
                  1、use CM3D2 tools by Usagirei to unpack the arc files about texture.arc and replace the original texture then pack it,play games。
                  (i recommended use Deflarc-Raw-Folders by Usagirei,we can avoid to package。)
                  2、use Unified-Translation-Loader-All-in-One by Usagirei,and convert tex files to png then put in UnityInjector\Config\Textures(sure same directory with texture.arc)
                  i recommended 2,because it load texture not replace,you can delete them very sample。

Comment

• Hm.. l was wondering if its possible to make a stand alone clothing mod by just adding files to the game data folder? I've tried it but it doesn't seem to appear in the game menu.
                    What l did was just take the bonus dancer costume and re-color it. Then l just renamed the files to 009 instead of 006 example: (texture_shop006.arc).

This is kinda what l was going for.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdsqlsz View Post
                      2、use Unified-Translation-Loader-All-in-One by Usagirei,and convert tex files to png then put in UnityInjector\Config\Textures(sure same directory with texture.arc)
                      i recommended 2,because it load texture not replace,you can delete them very sample。
                      Thanks, got it working with this method.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xecy View Post
                        Hm.. l was wondering if its possible to make a stand alone clothing mod by just adding files to the game data folder? I've tried it but it doesn't seem to appear in the game menu.
                        What l did was just take the bonus dancer costume and re-color it. Then l just renamed the files to 009 instead of 006 example: (texture_shop006.arc).

This is kinda what l was going for.
                        we cant make a stand alone clothing mod without editing model files.

we can make a stand alone eye,because it just used 2 type files,(menu and tex)

a clothing mod need 4 type files,and we need to edit them.(menu、mate、model、tex)
                        but we cant edit model now(we can use tools form Japanese to edit other files)
                        model files control the texture path,so wait to official mod tools。

Edit:we can!just edit menu、mate、tex
                        Last edited by bdsqlsz; 08-10-2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilasGun View Post
                          I Have updatet the HF Patch (0.3)

When i start a new Game the Censor is still there !

When i Load my saved Game the Censor is off !

Whats Wrong ???

(Sry for my bad english)
                          I can verify this issue, but I don't know what's causing it. I'll update the patch when I have found the cause.

@usagirei: Do you have any suggestions what I have overlooked? The uncensor works fine when loading a game, but not when starting a new game!??

Comment

• @SilasGun - Is it the demosaic or the textures that are being censored, or both?

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelgamer View Post
                              @SilasGun - Is it the demosaic or the textures that are being censored, or both?
                              It's hard to tell. The mosaic is definitely visible, so it's not just the textures.
                              Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 03:08 AM. Reason: Minor clarification.

Comment

• I still waiting for a tool, for exporting the models, to work on a uncensor.

Comment

Working...
                                X