This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

You need to copy the content of the archive "0.19.2dx11" in you game folder. After that, read the README and use the Manually method described.

Comment

Originally posted by baff View Post
      You need to copy the content of the archive "0.19.2dx11" in you game folder. After that, read the README and use the Manually method described.
      How do i know if its 64BIT or Opengl32?

Comment

When i run up the Setup SweetFX.exe I can't seem to get the SweetFX to copy files inside my game folder. Someone should make a step by step guide with pictures.

Comment

So let's talk about the UI Texture Translation. I made a new pack with all the textures, translated and not.
          Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!IlRyFYgb!mgseM0...4nmspffSXWhcIo
          Pass: 4HF

Notes:
          • There are a few new textures in GameData\texture folder: tutorial, some schedule buttons and some skills icons with japanese characters
          • AtlasSceneEdit.tex.png (sharedassets0.assets) translation hasn't finished yet, the "WWW" are placeholders, as soon as I get the translated lines I'll edit them
          • cm3d2_caution.tex.png (sharedassets13.assets) and tutorial (texture2.arc) aren't still translated cause I don't have the translated lines

As soon as I get the last remaining lines, I will update the pack again.

Any feedback is appreciated! Let me know what you think of the translated lines, if there are lines that you think may need to be edited. It's just a first testing version, so everything can be changed.
          CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
          CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
          CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

Comment

Originally posted by Heavenie View Post
            When i run up the Setup SweetFX.exe I can't seem to get the SweetFX to copy files inside my game folder. Someone should make a step by step guide with pictures.
            So first of all don't run exe file in the Sweetfx folder.
            Now let me explain this a little bit
            CM3D2.exe - 32bit exe file of game
            CM3D2x64.exe - 64bit exe file of game
            This game uses Direct3D11 as user baff said.
            So basically if you want to use 32bit exe file of the game you rename ReShade32.dll to dxgi.dll, if you want to use 64bit file of the game rename ReShade64.dll to dxgi.dll.
            Also keep in mind which version of windows(7/8/whatever) you're using, it's recommended to use 64bit file on 64bit systems.
            Originally posted by baff View Post
            Here is what I have with Sweet FX :
            Dx11, Geforce GTX 770

Spoiler
            This game is supposed to look like that after you use sweetfx, you can mess up with settings in the sweetfx folder.

Comment

Did anyone ever use CM3D2Tool to inject script.arc successfully?
              CM3D2Tool extract script.arc successfully, but after inject to arc, script.arc's filesize will become 4 times, and the game can't load it..

any suggestions?

有沒有人用過CM3D2Tool重新封包修改過的script文件? 雖然CM3D2Tool可以解包,但封包時會變成四倍大的文件,主程序讀取錯誤,
              有啥辦法?

Comment

Originally posted by csid View Post
                CM3D2Tool extract script.arc successfully, but after inject to arc, script.arc's filesize will become 4 times, and the game can't load it..

any suggestions?

有啥辦法?
                Running into the same problem here

Comment

Originally posted by csid View Post

any suggestions?

有啥辦法?
                  Well fuck, script.arc is a little bitch since the trial, time to switch to plan b, and hope it works >.>
                  Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
                  CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
                  SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
                  CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

Originally posted by Menelol View Post
                    So let's talk about the UI Texture Translation. I made a new pack with all the textures, translated and not.
                    Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!IlRyFYgb!mgseM0...4nmspffSXWhcIo
                    Pass: 4HF

Notes:
                    • There are a few new textures in GameData\texture folder: tutorial, some schedule buttons and some skills icons with japanese characters
                    • AtlasSceneEdit.tex.png (sharedassets0.assets) translation hasn't finished yet, the "WWW" are placeholders, as soon as I get the translated lines I'll edit them
                    • cm3d2_caution.tex.png (sharedassets13.assets) and tutorial (texture2.arc) aren't still translated cause I don't have the translated lines

As soon as I get the last remaining lines, I will update the pack again.

Any feedback is appreciated! Let me know what you think of the translated lines, if there are lines that you think may need to be edited. It's just a first testing version, so everything can be changed.
                    this png not had alpha channel,and it lost many Japanese characters when i use SB3UGS to output a same tga files to compare。

when i want translated the UI PNG to game,it had some problems。

Comment

Originally posted by bdsqlsz View Post
                      this png not had alpha channel,and it lost many Japanese characters when i use SB3UGS to output a same tga files to compare。
                      when i want translated the UI PNG to game,it had some problems。
                      This file isn't on my pack, where did you get it?

If you just want to find a way to get the assets with the Alpha Channel, that's what I am doing:
                      - Extract the assets. I'm using UnityAssetsExplorer as tool, but it isn't really good, and when processing some particular files it got stucked / crashes. But at least it extracts what I need, and it's able to inject the files after I edited them, so it's fine
                      - Open the DDS files (textures) with Paint.NET
                      - Rotate the texture by 180° and Flip Horizontal
                      - Done!

To test the edited textures in-game, that's what I do:
                      - Open the texture with Paint.NET
                      - Rotate it by 180° and Flip Horizontal, as it was originally
                      - Save the file as DDS and replace it in the original folder. Keep in mind a few things: DXT1 hasn't the Alpha Channel. The output size MUST be the same as the original size, so you have to play with the DDS settings to make it have the same output size
                      - Open the original asset file with the tool mentioned above, select the file you edited on the list, right click over it and select "Import this file from original format"
                      - After you imported all the files you edited, click on the button Save as Assets-file, replace it on the game folder and then you can try out the game.

I have to find a new tool to manage the injection/extraction of .assets, mine isn't really good. Do anyone knows a better tool?
                      Last edited by Menelol; 07-26-2015, 08:41 AM.
                      CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
                      CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
                      CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

Comment

Originally posted by Menelol View Post
                        This file isn't on my pack, where did you get it?

If you just want to find a way to get the assets with the Alpha Channel, that's what I am doing:
                        - Extract the assets. I'm using UnityAssetsExplorer as tool, but it isn't really good, and when processing some particular files it got stucked / crashes. But at least it extracts what I need, and it's able to inject the files after I edited them, so it's pretty good
                        - Open the DDSs files (textures) with Paint.NET
                        - Rotate the texture by 180° and Flip Horizontal
                        - Done!

To test the edited textures in-game, that's what I do:
                        - Open the texture with Paint.NET
                        - Rotate it by 180° and Flip Horizontal, as it was originally
                        - Save the file as DDS and replace it in the original folder. Keep in mind a few things: DXT1 hasn't the Alpha Channel. The output size MUST be the same as the original size, so you have to play with the DDS settings to make it have the same output size
                        - Open the original asset file with the tool mentioned above, select the file you edited on the list, right click over it and select "Import this file from original format"
                        - After you imported all the files you edited, click on the button Save as Assets-file, replace it on the game folder and then you can try out the game.

I have to find a new tool to manage the injection/extraction of files to the .assets, mine isn't really good. Do anyone knows a better tool?
                        well,that picture just this png's alpha channel i use SB3UGS to export。

Comment

when i export it ,it with alpha channel ,i dont need more action about conversion。
                          it is tga files with complete alpha channel
                          just
                          1、export
                          2、translation
                          3、inport

i think it is better than other tools。

Comment

Plan B Works (i think, need to test further), but its not thaaaaat pretty, it has a few advantages, and a few disadvantages

Pros:
                            * No need to repack the arcs, because there are no more arcs
                            * Able to drop *new* stuff in the data dirs

Cons:
                            * Slower Cold-Boot of the game (First start after launching the exe)
                            * First Setup is slow as fuck

How to:

* Use CM3D2Tool to extract ALL your arc files (yes, its slow, yes, its big, have at least 8gb free space before doing this)
                            * Move away the old arc files to somewhere else (Like GameData_Original), leaving only the extracted directories
                            * Replace your assembly-csharp with the one provided in this post
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by usagirei; 07-26-2015, 12:19 PM. Reason: Added x86
                            Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
                            CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
                            SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
                            CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

Is there a way to use SB3UGS?
                              I don't like and can't work with other tools.
                              Uhmmm... how to open an *.model file?
                              Last edited by FutaBoy; 07-26-2015, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by usagirei View Post
                                Plan B Works (i think, need to test further), but its not thaaaaat pretty, it has a few advantages, and a few disadvantages

Pros:
                                * No need to repack the arcs, because there are no more arcs
                                * Able to drop *new* stuff in the data dirs

Cons:
                                * Slower Cold-Boot of the game (First start after launching the exe)
                                * First Setup is slow as fuck

How to:

* Use CM3D2Tool to extract ALL your arc files (yes, its slow, yes, its big, have at least 8gb free space before doing this)
                                * Move away the old arc files to somewhere else (Like GameData_Original), leaving only the extracted directories
                                * Replace your assembly-csharp with the one provided in this post (x64 only for now)
                                Oh my god
                                Is it not possible to fix CM3D2Tool? Or you just need more time?
                                I can wait it...

Comment

Working...
                                X