This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• To be honest, i have no idea if this is the correct thread to post~ but whatever...

since i saw this mod at a chinese,japanese.. ehh asian website and checked the DL link and the file is no longer there..
    just wondering if some of the people here are good hearted to share this mod...

well just tell me off if it's not possible, don't want to get trash talked again when i asked the guys at that asian website
    (i did the same thing and asked , if it's possible to share the mod because, they are offering it at that website.. but the DL link is broken)..

Spoiler

[カスタムメイド3D 2] Devil Armor

on the side note, i just recently found out about this game~ just learning about it,modding,story,and so on so forth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ishma258 View Post
      well just tell me off if it's not possible, don't want to get trash talked again when i asked the guys at that asian website
      Well, you can consider yourself lucky since I recall that mod due to the fact that it was one of the latest.
      Not only I can tell that it still exists but I can even tell you that you can find that mod on my List of CM3D2 Mods and is named "Darklilith" (Ctrl+F on the Creators&Uploaders Tab)
      I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
      Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

• I'm sorry if this has already been discussed before but I didn't get any hits on search.
        How do I remove the male body and turn it back to normal (transparent)? I installed HF patcher and keep getting the full body so I keep getting my view blocked.
        Thanks in advanced.

Comment

• Originally posted by lugia21 View Post
          I'm sorry if this has already been discussed before but I didn't get any hits on search.
          How do I remove the male body and turn it back to normal (transparent)? I installed HF patcher and keep getting the full body so I keep getting my view blocked.
          Thanks in advanced.
          Hey, i dont have the bodyreplacement, but did you try reducing the man-opacity (Main-Menu -> config -> slider on the bottom left)? Its supposed to make the model more transparent though i dont know if it works when you are not using the default model.

Another question: Im trying to get some .mod files (clothing) running. The presets work fine and show up in the game. the clothings itself however do not. I put them into the .mod folder (i read thats the place they belong). They are somehow showing as video clips (by default opened by windows mediaplayer), maybe its related to that?

thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by DemonsDawn View Post
            Hey, i dont have the bodyreplacement, but did you try reducing the man-opacity (Main-Menu -> config -> slider on the bottom left)? Its supposed to make the model more transparent though i dont know if it works when you are not using the default model.
            This won't work, the mod which replaced the male's textures must be simply removed.

Originally posted by DemonsDawn View Post
            Another question: Im trying to get some .mod files (clothing) running. The presets work fine and show up in the game. the clothings itself however do not. I put them into the .mod folder (i read thats the place they belong). They are somehow showing as video clips (by default opened by windows mediaplayer), maybe its related to that?
            The Folder must be CM3D2\Mod alone, not \.mod and mind you, no subfolder of it. Otherwise the game won't detect it.
            Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

• Ah sorry, the folder is called "mod" of course. was a typo i made. So i assume i did everything right (.mod files into the mod folder (w.o. sub folders)) but still dont get anything ingame at all. Any other leads?
              Is the fact that my PC recognizes the .mod files as video files not a problem?

thx tho for the help SakuraKoi

Comment

• Originally posted by DemonsDawn View Post
                Is the fact that my PC recognizes the .mod files as video files not a problem?
                Not at all, mine are VLC files by the by. For more leads more information would be needed, like which Mod exactly does not work. Even with many .mod the the possibility that either DLCs are needed (do you have all of them?) or some specific trouble arise are not zero.

Comment

• Is there a mod for succubus? Something like horns wings and tail

Comment

• yes, there is in the vanilla game

Comment

• Hi there
                      I think I somehow messed up my /UnityInjector/Config/Textures folder somehow ... I have a lot of texture folders, but only one gets loaded into the game ... I was wondering where I go wrong
                      That is a screen how the folder looks like, but I still have not figured out, where to to put the textures into, so that they are visible in the game
                      Last edited by hann01; 01-22-2016, 07:27 AM. Reason: image did not display
                      My hovercraft is full of eels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkbringer12 View Post
                        yes, there is in the vanilla game
                        Thanks for the reply. Sorry I wasn't being clear. What I meant was I want more type of those stuffs. Those in vanilla doesn't really satisfy my hunger.

Comment

• Did anyone know how much of eye_highlight texture (128x128) strecth over the eye texture(256x256) ? I try to edit the eye texture of some mod i've acquired since I seem to notice that the spreading of highlight of left eye and right eye is not matched. apparently the spreading ratio of highlight texture is not 2.
                          Spoiler
                          https://twitter.com/eixaregood

Comment

• Hey, was wondering if anybody had a solution to this:

I downloaded upkiss2872 from uppervolta, it's the open chested preorder tops. I put the files into the Mod folder in the directory and they're showing up in the game, but I can't see the nipples. There's an image with the mod for nipples but I have no idea where to put it. Any chance one of you legends knows what to do?

Comment

• Anybody know some "monster" male mods? For example : orcs,demons, etc?
                              also help pls to get to know what dlc i need this mod to work?
                              TY

Comment

• Hi, I noticed on Pixiv some artists making stuff with this game with multiple maids, tentacles, in what seems like a free pose mode or something?
                                Examples:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=54744126
                                http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=54836635

How is this achieved? As far as I can tell, there's no free posing mode built into the game natively I don't think

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X