This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• Originally posted by faramirs View Post
    Anybody know some "monster" male mods? For example : orcs,demons, etc?
    also help pls to get to know what dlc i need this mod to work?
    Spoiler

TY
    Yes, I think we all need that mod, that looks great!

Comment

• Originally posted by DandyStrummer View Post
      Yes, I think we all need that mod, that looks great!
      I know name of this mod and the name of creator if some1 need it but i cant find it in game. Im not sure about each DLC i've installed so thats why im seeking for help.
      Also male body mod question i still open.

Comment

• Originally posted by faramirs View Post
        I know name of this mod and the name of creator if some1 need it but i cant find it in game. Im not sure about each DLC i've installed so thats why im seeking for help.
        Also male body mod question i still open.
        If you could let me know where to get the mod I'll take a look and see if I can find it.

Comment

Hey, was wondering if anybody had a solution to this:

I downloaded upkiss2872 from uppervolta, it's the open chested preorder tops. I put the files into the Mod folder in the directory and they're showing up in the game, but I can't see the nipples. There's an image with the mod for nipples but I have no idea where to put it. Any chance one of you legends knows what to do?
          It looks like that mod just replaces the existing model files. So it still uses the existing menu files, which will have a line in them telling the game not to draw the nipples. So you (or someone else) would need to take those menu files and modify them to not have that line. (Possibly turning it into a standalone mod at the same time, instead of replacing existing assets.)

I've got some ideas on a tool to make doing that easier, but there's a few other things in line first.

Comment

If you could let me know where to get the mod I'll take a look and see if I can find it.
            http://ux.getuploader.com/uproda1145...5%E8%91%89.zip

enjoy

also i forget to give a twitter of this guy. i really like his works.

https://twitter.com/gentleman114514

his network sharing rule :
            配布する場合は、利用者が目にする箇所に以下の記述を追記して下さい。
             「MODはKISSサポート対象外です。」
             「MODを利用するに当たり、問題が発生しても製作者・KISSは一切の責任を負いかねます。」
             「カスタムメイド3D2を購入されている方のみが利用できます。」
             「カスタムメイド3D2上で表示する目的以外の利用は禁止します。」
            Last edited by faramirs; 01-26-2016, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• I found where the mod goes!

Firstly, the mod needs to be in the ModManager folder, meaning you need to have ModManager, which you may well have already. The mod goes in there instead of the Mod folder.

Second, I found the mod listed in "skin". I assumed at first it would be a tattoo, (which would have sucked because as far as I know we can only have 1 tattoo, even if they both apply in the editor, once you leave it will only keep the last tattoo you applied), but it is instead a skin, which can be identified in the list with the thumbnail of a girl's hips. Worth noting, this skin comes in one default colour, so if you like pale or dark girls, you're out of luck (I checked and you can change it with the "always colour change" mod, but that may alter some colouring like semen and bruises from the S&M positions).

Comment

• I'm sorry, I seem to be terrible at this. Could someone outline or point me towards the simplest way to do a retexture mod? Preferably adding rather than replacing an existing clothing item. I got as far as extracting the file from the in-game mod tool, replacing the texture with the ModEditor tool and outputting a .mod file, but the game still crashes when entering the changing room. Apparently I have duplicate entries or something. Any help appreciated .

Comment

• (I'm probably posting this on the wrong place, if so please tell me where to move it)

Hey I'm just wondering, some months(?) ago there was a mod pack called "Fashion pack" (or something along those lines) that included a lot of different mods, was there any reason for it to be taken down or moved?

It doesn't seem to be up anywhere else and I see no traces of it here so I've just been wondering, thanks for reading and for any replies I get~

Comment

• Originally posted by armis View Post
                    I'm sorry, I seem to be terrible at this. Could someone outline or point me towards the simplest way to do a retexture mod? Preferably adding rather than replacing an existing clothing item. I got as far as extracting the file from the in-game mod tool, replacing the texture with the ModEditor tool and outputting a .mod file, but the game still crashes when entering the changing room. Apparently I have duplicate entries or something. Any help appreciated .
                    Because of the way .mod files work, having a duplicate entry shouldn't even be a concern. And I wouldn't expect a duplicate to crash the game anyway.

Try opening up debug.log and seeing what the last error message is before it crashes and post it here, that might us a better idea what's going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by hiremi View Post
                      Because of the way .mod files work, having a duplicate entry shouldn't even be a concern. And I wouldn't expect a duplicate to crash the game anyway.

Try opening up debug.log and seeing what the last error message is before it crashes and post it here, that might us a better idea what's going on.
                      Sure.

So I extract the text file from in-game, which ends up in ModExport folder. For reference, I'll be using the innocent maid tights (mod_dress004_stkg_i_.txt). I launch ModEditor, open that file, then in the Textures tab I click "pull defaults/missing". Not even going to replace a texture at this point, I'll just repackage the file as is with no changes and use it as a mod.

First issue: when I go into File > Export, it tells me "Mod Icon Not Defined". In the properties tab it does refer to icon.png, but in the Textures tab it doesn't appear to have found it (I get this placeholder image with rows of small colored squares). To go around this, in the Properties tab, I just point the icon to another texture (dress004_stkg) - I just figure I'll have an ugly icon.

Then ModEditor allows me to export a .mod file, which I place in the Mod folder.

Launching the game works fine. Opening a save file is fine. But as soon as I go in "Manage Maid" and click the "Edit" button the screen goes black and never recovers, and I have to close the window.

I don't seem to have a debug.log file anywhere but the little console that runs alongside the main game window shows one error: (in red) "ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary."

Deleting the .mod file resolves the issue.
                      Last edited by armis; 01-28-2016, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• I've seen some pictures on pixiv for a mod where the girl looks more genuinely pregnant than the bodysliders can manage. Do you know where I could find it?

Here's an example: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=52431469

Comment

• Hello, is there any progress on the animation editing/conversion?

Comment

• I'm having problems with modding my copy. I was trying to work these IDOLM@STER clothing/presets into my game, and I'm having trouble. I've read the mod guides and tried to do just as they say, but none of the presets' outfits were complete, and Mika's hair wouldn't load. I use the HF patch. Is there some critical step I'm missing, other than running the ReiPatcher and throwing files in the right places?
                            I am missing one bit of DLC and that's [CM3D2 Shop] [DLC Set Vol.10]. But that's because whenever I try to unzip it, I get error messages that it's not a .rar file. Doesn't seem to be needed for these presets, though. I have just about every other DLC. I'm not totally sure what 流通 is in the list of DLC requirements.
                            Last edited by Aristo; 02-09-2016, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• can anyone tell me where i can get all the dlc? specialy the personality ones, links in discussion threat seem to be bugged?

Comment

• I have the same problem! I can't download the DLCs from here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...Discussion-FAQ

Comment

Working...
                                X