This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• The links work perfectly fine. Take a good look at the page you're being sent to and use your head.
    The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

• Anyone having issues with the latest multiple maid plugin? I am using (cm3d2_d_89.zip 複数メイド撮影プラグイン ver12.0) with game version 1.25. Getting an NullReferenceException error.

Comment

• Rosa from B2/W2 got from

Comment

• Originally posted by Flannigan View Post
          Since most of the mods from the game are apparently made with blender, anyone knows if it's necessary to have some sort of extension(s) to be downloaded? I'll try to make some mods and I want to know if someone has knowledge about the tools necessary for it.
          ROSA MOD where find it?

Comment

• Is there a guide on how to install DLCs anywhere? I just can't seem to figure out how to do it. Used the update.exe for each of them, which didn't work, and tried to copy the files from the GameData folder that came with the DLCs into the GameData folder of the Game, but most of the DLCs won't work somehow. Things like the Military One-piece, the exotic dancer and the teacher outfit DLCs work, but pretty much everything else doesn't. Is there an extra patch I need to install to make them work or something?

Comment

• So I've been using this bondage mod called "30767_ksk_body3". The bondage works, but the hair changes to the default innocent maid hair and all of the clothing disappears when I choose the menu item for bondage in the "skin" category. I don't think this would be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that every time the character loaded, it would change back to that default look every time. I've noticed that certain mod sets would do this too (only changing the clothing to the whole set), but those haven't really bothered me so much as this one. Anyone know what I can change in the mod files to fix it where it only changes the "skin" and nothing else?

Comment

• Hey, I recently downloaded the High Resolution Skins mod (upov50m), but I can't read the readme and have no idea how to install it. Anybody done it or know how?

Comment

• i'm trying to install a male replace mod that changes the male into a futa, but i can't make it work.

http://ux.getuploader.com/futanarich...30767_toM2.zip

Anyone has any idea about how to install this?

Comment

• Hey guys, is it possible for someone to combine the 4k skin from upov50m0364 and the shiny skin from Cm3d2_e_130? Would really love to have my maids shine with good textures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximum92 View Post
                      Hey guys, is it possible for someone to combine the 4k skin from upov50m0364 and the shiny skin from Cm3d2_e_130? Would really love to have my maids shine with good textures.
                      Yes,you can,just click first on the Shiny mod,and then switch the skin
                      [I'm sorry for my English,in Italy we have only Pizzas :3 ]

Se hai bisogno di una mano con Custom Maid,chiedi pure :3

Comment

• Originally posted by pdmatt View Post
                        Hi, I noticed on Pixiv some artists making stuff with this game with multiple maids, tentacles, in what seems like a free pose mode or something?
                        Examples:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=54744126
                        http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=54836635

How is this achieved? As far as I can tell, there's no free posing mode built into the game natively I don't think

Thanks!
                        I managed to find that tentacle mod after an hour of looking around. Here is a link to my post in the Mod Release forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headhunterv41 View Post
                          i'm trying to install a male replace mod that changes the male into a futa, but i can't make it work.

http://ux.getuploader.com/futanarich...30767_toM2.zip

Anyone has any idea about how to install this?
                          A futa mod O_O WHAT!!!!!!!

Anyone knows how to install this?
                          Last edited by Hamger; 02-21-2016, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Hiya, been looking for a mod that allows you to custom pose your Meidos by clicking and dragging their limbs, I had it awhile ago but ever since I updated to 1.25 I've never been able to get it back. Thanks in advance.

I believe the same mod might have added props with the w key and changed camera settings/added confetti with the q key.
                            Last edited by Ocelot60; 02-22-2016, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Anyone know where I can find the mod for these nepnep girls clothing, etc?
                              Spoiler
                              Last edited by theftsorrow; 02-22-2016, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys, I sometimes get this error message here when I try out certain custom haircut mods:

---------------------------
                                Error
                                (0)
                                メニューファイル処理中にエラーが発生しました。_i_haircolor_pink.txt
                                OK

is there a way to fix that problem for the affected mods?

Comment

Working...
                                X