This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• Originally posted by Ocelot60 View Post
    Hiya, been looking for a mod that allows you to custom pose your Meidos by clicking and dragging their limbs, I had it awhile ago but ever since I updated to 1.25 I've never been able to get it back. Thanks in advance.

I believe the same mod might have added props with the w key and changed camera settings/added confetti with the q key.

I found a mod called Multiple Maid Shooting that lets you use IK functions on you Meidos. I havn't tested it just yet as it is incredibly late for me, but here are the links. Be sure to read the Readme cause this mod might need Sybaris which is a arc editor

Multiple Maid Shooting Plugin v13.0.1
    Sybaris (this will remove the decensor and will revert some UI translations when its in the CM3D2 folder)
    Guide for IK and other functions
    Keyboard Layout

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by theftsorrow View Post
    Anyone know where I can find the mod for these nepnep girls clothing, etc?
    Spoiler
    I've seen talk about them and others like them on this site here but as far as I'm aware they don't have a download yet...or at least none that I've found.

Specifically here and a new one here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by Hamger View Post
    A futa mod O_O WHAT!!!!!!!

Anyone knows how to install this?
    This mod requires the tool Sybaris which I have posted a link to above.
    Once you download the Futa Mod and Sybaris, place the Sybaris folder, .dll, and the Arc tool into the CM3D2 game folder. After that place the folder 30767_toM into the GameData folder inside the Sybaris folder (e.g. C: KISS / CM3D2 / Sybaris / GameData / 30767_toM)
    Last edited by KrimsonXG; 02-23-2016, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrimsonXG View Post
      I found a mod called Multiple Maid Shooting that lets you use IK functions on you Meidos. I havn't tested it just yet as it is incredibly late for me, but here are the links. Be sure to read the Readme cause this mod might need Sybaris which is a arc editor

Multiple Maid Shooting Plugin v13.0.1
      Sybaris (this will remove the decensor and will revert some UI translations when its in the CM3D2 folder)
      Guide for IK and other functions
      Keyboard Layout
      I've got the Multiple Maid Shooting Plugin in Unity Injector and I tried placing the Sybaris folders in the format you mentioned, though it doesn't seem to be working. I'm gonna post some screenshots of my folder layouts, I'd appreciate any help a lot.

My main folder setup http://i.imgur.com/VXO4a2L.png (Sybaris folder placed here)
      Unity Injector DDLs http://i.imgur.com/aPY9GV4.png (MultipleMaids placed here)
      Normal DDLs, http://i.imgur.com/hvYG9w0.png (OpenGLx86 from Sybaris placed here)

A few interesting notes are the fact the Multiple Maids plugin has some '.ks' files accompanying it that don't seem to match anything else in the CM3D2 folder, it has no .arc files. I'm not sure what Sybaris does, but the plugin isn't working in-game at all.

Comment

I've got the Multiple Maid Shooting Plugin in Unity Injector and I tried placing the Sybaris folders in the format you mentioned, though it doesn't seem to be working. I'm gonna post some screenshots of my folder layouts, I'd appreciate any help a lot.

My main folder setup http://i.imgur.com/VXO4a2L.png (Sybaris folder placed here)
        Unity Injector DDLs http://i.imgur.com/aPY9GV4.png (MultipleMaids placed here)
        Normal DDLs, http://i.imgur.com/hvYG9w0.png (OpenGLx86 from Sybaris placed here)

A few interesting notes are the fact the Multiple Maids plugin has some '.ks' files accompanying it that don't seem to match anything else in the CM3D2 folder, it has no .arc files. I'm not sure what Sybaris does, but the plugin isn't working in-game at all.
        Sorry, I may not have mentioned it correctly at the time. After downloading Sybaris(cm3d2_d_255) and MMS plugin(cm3d2_b_91), extract Sybaris into the game directory where the game exe is. So in your CM3D2 folder there will be the Sybaris folder, the opengl32.dll (or the one from x86 if you use the 32 bit version of the game), and the SybarisArcEditor.

Like This

Once that is done, extract cm3d2_b_91 and move the "multiple_maids" folder from inside the broken text folder into the GameData folder within Sybaris. Like This
        Then move the CM3D2.MultipleMaids.Plugin.dll into the UnityInjector folder in Sybaris's Plugins folder. It says that the F6,F7, and F8 are used to open up its menus. I have been spending my time mostly to get it to work with the Reipatcher and Sybaris fix with no progress so far.

Comment

Sorry, I may not have mentioned it correctly at the time. After downloading Sybaris(cm3d2_d_255) and MMS plugin(cm3d2_b_91), extract Sybaris into the game directory where the game exe is. So in your CM3D2 folder there will be the Sybaris folder, the opengl32.dll (or the one from x86 if you use the 32 bit version of the game), and the SybarisArcEditor.

Like This

Once that is done, extract cm3d2_b_91 and move the "multiple_maids" folder from inside the broken text folder into the GameData folder within Sybaris. Like This
          Then move the CM3D2.MultipleMaids.Plugin.dll into the UnityInjector folder in Sybaris's Plugins folder. It says that the F6,F7, and F8 are used to open up its menus. I have been spending my time mostly to get it to work with the Reipatcher and Sybaris fix with no progress so far.
          I've managed to get it working without Sybaris before, by accident, I don't remember how. Either way, this current method seems to remove all my mods and translations.

Comment

I've managed to get it working without Sybaris before, by accident, I don't remember how.
            MultipleMaids plugin was working fine with ReiPatcher as well as with Sybaris until v12.
            Author of the plugin delete previous version when he uploads the next one, so now there is no way to download older versions, except someone kept them.

Originally posted by Ocelot60 View Post
            Either way, this current method seems to remove all my mods and translations.
            Cmon, there is at least two instructions on Hongfire on how to set Sybaris and ReiPatcher working in one setup:

List of DLC Contents, Technical Help and FAQ — ReiPatcher with Sybaris
            Sybalis with Reipatcher Installation

Comment

• Lol it's kind of weird I'm still spending my time trying to get my free color modded kitsune mimi and shippo to work since I do not know how the engine renders shadow and the main texture I normally get them off color if anyone has texturing knowledge please advise me
              My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)
              "I am a latent masochist, please rule over me, Mistress"-Croah Vartel[/center]

Comment

• I'm trying to get this preset of Hinagiku to work, but I keep getting a FileNotFoundException (mod_ERRstkg.mod). Could anyone direct me as to which mods I'm still missing?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Curly One View Post
                  MultipleMaids plugin was working fine with ReiPatcher as well as with Sybaris until v12.
                  Author of the plugin delete previous version when he uploads the next one, so now there is no way to download older versions, except someone kept them.

Cmon, there is at least two instructions on Hongfire on how to set Sybaris and ReiPatcher working in one setup:

List of DLC Contents, Technical Help and FAQ — ReiPatcher with Sybaris
                  Sybalis with Reipatcher Installation
                  I sorted it all, honestly it just looks like this version of Multiple Maids is broken, does anyone have any older versions? I'll make it worth your while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ocelot60
                    I sorted it all, honestly it just looks like this version of Multiple Maids is broken
                    I can confirm, that it doesn't work here as well. It started bugging with 1.25... always giving the "NullReferenceObject: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error... I want to work with Multiple Maids again, I don't want to say the Photomode from the game sucks.. I'd say it's pretty good, but MultipleMaids is just better :/

Comment

• Originally posted by MrEinFan View Post
                      I can confirm, that it doesn't work here as well. It started bugging with 1.25... always giving the "NullReferenceObject: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error... I want to work with Multiple Maids again, I don't want to say the Photomode from the game sucks.. I'd say it's pretty good, but MultipleMaids is just better :/
                      Yeah, I completely agree, MultipleMaids turns this game into one of the most comprehensive pieces of anime posing and modelling software. Kinda crazy really.

Comment

I've seen talk about them and others like them on this site here but as far as I'm aware they don't have a download yet...or at least none that I've found.

Specifically here and a new one here.
                        Ahhh, I see. Well that sucks. Thanks for the info though!

Comment

• Multiple Maids updated to v14, so I've updated it to see if it'd work, but it's still not working. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comment

• Can someone post a mod to change the full male model into a female version?

I would do it myself but I dont know how to use the cm3d2 ModTool. If anyone can do it please do it, there are people who share my taste of futanari lesbian sex. I would be eternally grateful if someone did it.

Comment

Multiple Maids updated to v14, so I've updated it to see if it'd work, but it's still not working. Anyone else experiencing this?
                              pretty sure every non-sybaris users are
                              https://twitter.com/eixaregood

Comment

• if you want to use new Multiple Maids plugin then don't use modpriority

Comment

Working...
                                X