This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• Originally posted by krypto5863 View Post
    decided to go with the nuclear solution and install a second version of the game to test my theory made sure i unchecked priority patch and bingo got it to work flawless. shame im gonna have to find a replacement for the mod priority patch now...any suggestions?
    So clean installation then? Damn. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by kogure66 View Post
      So clean installation then? Damn. Thanks!
      yes or try what johny is saying, should work out. either way i'm happy with the results lets say i wouldn't mess with my head maid......

Spoiler
      Click image for larger version

Name:	img20160303174455.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	4932747
      Attention! I'm taking a break from hongfire and CM3d2 modding. For modding inquiries, refer to neerhom or the CM3d2 Discord server.
      Please spare me the tentacle and gang rape hentai...

I'm not a fan.

Comment

• Ok here is what I did for the Multiple Maid Problem:

1. I downloaded the 1.26 patch, inside the patchfolder I copied "GameData" and "GameDatax64_Data" (If you use the 32 bit version, it's the "GameDatax86_Data" folder) und put it in the gamefolder. That basically removes everything the Reipatcher patches when you execute Reipatcher (including the ModPriority Patch)
        2. Run the HF-Patch, make sure to uncheck ModPriority, just to be secure, look in the Reipatcher/Patches Folder and look if ModPriority is still there, if it is, remove it.
        3. Run Reipatcher

With these, ModPriority should be disabled and MultipleMaids version 14.0 should work.

Originally posted by krypto5863
        shame im gonna have to find a replacement for the mod priority patch now...any suggestions?
        Sybaris works quite fine with mods, at least how I use it

How to install Reipatcher with Sybaris: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...44#post3770144

Comment

• Originally posted by Johny96
          already released, just try to find info how to download from baidu
          all info for download link are on those thread: search for s/something pass – usually first and second post
          Took some trial and effort to navigate through all of that but I was able to find the download. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrEinFan View Post

Sybaris works quite fine with mods, at least how I use it

How to install Reipatcher with Sybaris: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...44#post3770144
            alright will check it out, big thanks btw was really looking forward to multiple maids.
            Attention! I'm taking a break from hongfire and CM3d2 modding. For modding inquiries, refer to neerhom or the CM3d2 Discord server.
            Please spare me the tentacle and gang rape hentai...

I'm not a fan.

Comment

• Does anyone know how transparency works in Mod Editor? I'm playing around with the original maid stockings (dress_cmo_001_stkg_i_) and it doesn't seem to recognize the alpha channel when I replace textures. In fact, if I replace the texture with a completely transparent .png, all I get is a pitch black model in-game. Help?

Comment

• Just another char mod question.
                Anyone know where or if I can find the Megumin from KonoSuba mod.
                She's on the right.
                Spoiler
                Last edited by theftsorrow; 03-06-2016, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• anyone know a mod to replace the male model with futa maidos? if possible maidos from preset

Comment

• Hey! I'm like. Super new at modding, and got the game installed and going with the HF patch and everything. However when I looked into the guide for using the Reipatcher/Sybaris I can't understand a thing. Anyone mind giving me hand getting to the point where I can install/use mods?

Comment

• Okay so how exactly do I install the slider extender? I have the Unityinjector and the Reipatcher, I just not sure where to put anything.

Comment

• I don't know if post this here, but well. Im gonna use Blender to create some hair mods, but for some reason when I activate the addon and save, no option appears for it, neither export/import... someone has any idea?

Edit:Solved.
                        Last edited by kogure66; 03-16-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• I have made some models for games in the past. A very long time ago so I am a bit rusty when it comes to this sort of thing. I would like to make a few models for ears and tails for this game. I am a bit unsatisfied with the ones in the game. I haven't a clue how to make a .mod file. Perhaps someone already explained how in this thread but it has got quite large to search threw.

So some questions:
                          What file type does my model and textures need to be?
                          How do I pick where it will be in the menus?
                          Does a head slot (ears) need to go where other ears are in the menu?
                          And How does one make a .mod file?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by birdmanoo0 View Post
                            So some questions:
                            What file type does my model and textures need to be?
                            How do I pick where it will be in the menus?
                            Does a head slot (ears) need to go where other ears are in the menu?
                            And How does one make a .mod file?
                            You need .tex, .model, .material and .menu if you create new content/models. .mod are for modifying existing content/models.
                            The Tools you need should all be in cm3d2_d_84 which can be found on my list, it contains various tool which are however in Japanese.
                            Category does not matter, just be wary of clipping.
                            I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
                            Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

• Some mods have files with extentions called PATCH. You can pretty much figure out where DLL files go but where do i put PATCH files? Or maybe some program is needed for them to work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaulot View Post
                                Some mods have files with extentions called PATCH.
                                I do not know about any .Patch but .Patcher.dll belong most likely either into \KISS\CM3D2\ReiPatcher\Patches or \KISS\CM3D2\Sybaris\Plugins\Managed depending on whichever you prefer. At least I never had to place any outside of them.
                                I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
                                Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

Working...
                                X