This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• Thank you very much SakuraKoi. That helped me a lot. I don't understand Japanese but the file names are easy enough to understand what they do. Also your list is very well done, I used it quite often to find mods.

Comment

• Bit of a snag making models, tried figuring it out on my own for a few hours with no luck. When I go to export to .model blender gives me an error message, in Japanese. I have a feeling I'm doing something stupid that I just can't figure out.

What I have been doing:
      Make the models in 3ds max, exporting the models as .fbx.
      Importing said .fbx into blender.
      Loading in my .mate that I made (this seems to work fine).
      Importing a .model that is similar to mine.
      Then;
      a: I put my model into the hierarchy of the .model, change things where it seems needed.
      or
      b: I build my own hierarchy based on the .model I imported.
      And then I get the error when I try to export.

Edit: Yeah it was something stupid, forgot Armature Deform when moving model to hierarchy.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by birdmanoo0; 03-23-2016, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Hi!! Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place, but I need help with a japanese futanari mod??
        ( Specifically this mod: http://cosmicbreak3.blog.jp/archives/2679581.html )

The items are showing up in game and are functional!!

But I have no clue where to place the files in the "ふたプレイscript" and "ふたプレイscript_クリ位置調整版" folders?
        My Japanese is limited and I'm struggling with the readme file, I would really appreciate some help?

Again; Sorry if I've posted in the wrong thread!!

Comment

• Originally posted by youjisakiyama View Post
          But I have no clue where to place the files in the "ふたプレイscript" and "ふたプレイscript_クリ位置調整版" folders?!
          Script files (.ks) belong into \KISS\CM3D2\Sybaris\GameData meaning you need Sybaris. (Found on my list, in case the latest version is unavailable there simply is yet another new version, http://ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_f/ 's cm3d2_f_35 should still be there atm)

Alternatively you use the ScriptReplacer along with the CM3D2 Tool found here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ScriptReplacer
          and in case you do not use the HF Patch which usually contains the CM3D2 Tool, it can be found here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...616-CM3D2-Tool
          I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
          Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SakuraKoi View Post
            Script files (.ks) belong into \KISS\CM3D2\Sybaris\GameData meaning you need Sybaris. (Found on my list, in case the latest version is unavailable there simply is yet another new version, http://ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_f/ 's cm3d2_f_35 should still be there atm)

Alternatively you use the ScriptReplacer along with the CM3D2 Tool found here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ScriptReplacer
            and in case you do not use the HF Patch which usually contains the CM3D2 Tool, it can be found here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...616-CM3D2-Tool
            Thank you so much!!!
            Last edited by youjisakiyama; 03-23-2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kogure66 View Post
              I don't know if post this here, but well. Im gonna use Blender to create some hair mods, but for some reason when I activate the addon and save, no option appears for it, neither export/import... someone has any idea?

Edit:Solved.
              same problem i have. how do i fix this?
              Attention! I'm taking a break from hongfire and CM3d2 modding. For modding inquiries, refer to neerhom or the CM3d2 Discord server.
              Please spare me the tentacle and gang rape hentai...

I'm not a fan.

Comment

• I had the same problem, I switched to 2.76b version of blender. that seemed to fix it for me.

Does anyone know how to do transparent textures? I think I have an idea how to do so, but it consists of me cutting up my model and making a texture for parts that I don't want transparent and a texture that I do.
                If someone knows of a better way please tell me, I rather not go threw the work then find out that I didn't have too.

Comment

• Originally posted by birdmanoo0 View Post
                  I had the same problem, I switched to 2.76b version of blender. that seemed to fix it for me.
                  Just tried this and had yet another extravagant failure consisting of the same problem. fml even went as far as to uninstalling any other versions of blender but yet again nothing.... Any ideas?

Edit: Well i could not make the plugin work for blender no matter what i did. so i was forced to fall back to the plug in upkiss which is a bit of a downgrade. But atleast i can do what i wanted now if any of you have ideas on how to fix this,please do tell.
                  Last edited by krypto5863; 03-27-2016, 04:16 PM. Reason: update
                  Attention! I'm taking a break from hongfire and CM3d2 modding. For modding inquiries, refer to neerhom or the CM3d2 Discord server.

I'm not a fan.

Comment

• Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has the download password for this creator's getuploader page? (https://twitter.com/18043n777)

Comment

• I'm facing some problem with presets in Custom Maid 3d 2. I've placed some .preset file into the preset folder, but in the game whenever I press the preset button an error message about maid property header popped up. I noticed that when opened with notepad, the first line of the preset I downloaded is different from that generated in game. I tried copying the first line into my downloaded preset file, the error message doesn't appear anymore but the preset tab doesn't do anything as well. Is there anyway to fix this?

Comment

• Hi all. Hope an experienced modder sees this. I managed to install blender and download the CM3D2 Converter from GitHub. Followed all the instructions best I can but the add-on doesn't seem to be working. I already have applocal and is working since I managed to install the game and DLCs properly. Already tried 32- and 64-bit versions of Blender as well as the older 2.76 ver. I'm wondering if Blender should be in all Japanese text for the add-on to work? I run the program with Japanese local admin from applocal but the text is still in English. Hope someone has an idea to help me get the Converter add-on to work with Blender.

Comment

• By the by just now I kinda got behind the secret of room mods, finally, but apart from one set which is not available anyway, which were actually equip-able items (can you carry a Hot Spring on your back? Well, yes, kinda), I only have very few .dds of which I know now that they belong into resource.assets (in \KISS\CM3D2\CM3D2x64_Data) merely replace existing textures in the Geisha Room.

I have to main concerns: 1) There are or rather were apparently whole new rooms around and I do not have them, obviously I'd like any of them and love to have them all. 2) I tried some software in vain which sadly could not extract the .assets and even less allowed me to try and replace to see for myself. Any recommended software for working with these Unity Assets which does not cost me an arm and a leg (and even money)? There got to be some suitable freeware among the many I found, right?
                          I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
                          Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

• Originally posted by shimekops View Post
                            Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has the download password for this creator's getuploader page? (https://twitter.com/18043n777)
                            after some hard searching someone said you can get the password by replying to the guys twitter, ill go try this myself.

I'm not a fan.

Comment

• I downloaded some japanese hair and clothing mods but i don't know where to place the .nei, .png, .anz, tex, model, etc files so where do i place them?
                              Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win! I feel great! I—CAN—DO—THIS!

Comment

• Some ear and tail models I have been working on. All of them come from Tera Online. I have three or four head/tail combos to make, but I figure I show what I have made so far. I'm likely to redo the textures on the bunny ears and ram tail, the ones in Tera are much 1024 and when it scales down to 512 the transparent parts look pixelated.
                                I've been messing with the fox tail, last pic, I can't seem to get the bones to work correctly so it sways like other tails. I haven't much experience working with bone weight and all that, I'll likely give up on it and just have it be stiff.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X