This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

Maybe my SB3UT is borked ?

EDIT

SB3UT 1.0.16 doesn't work properly.

I used SB3UT 1.0.14 and it works and doesn't create new two files. Now i need to test it in game

edit:

it works !
    Last edited by Perkel; 07-27-2015, 07:08 AM.

Comment

post above ^^
      Last edited by Perkel; 07-27-2015, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Perkel View Post
        I got exactly the same problem as yours.
        Error log, 2 files after save.
        I downloaded the newest tool.

Comment

Originally posted by franco218 View Post
          I got exactly the same problem as yours.
          Error log, 2 files after save.
          I downloaded the newest tool.
          use 1.0.14 version. 1.0.16 version doesn't work properly

edit:

works like a charm:

Last edited by Perkel; 07-27-2015, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yudonniku View Post
            For Photoshop .tga transparency problem

Save the image as png and use png to tga converter
            like this one: http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-tga
            thank you for helping!
            i got it!

Comment

Originally posted by franco218 View Post
              Is non English native speaker welcomed. LOL?
              English is 2nd and Japanese is 3rd language.
              Many translators are not native English speakers. Please don't worry about that and PM usagirei or Menelol this instant!

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                Many translators are not native English speakers. Please don't worry about that and PM usagirei or Menelol this instant!
                Thanks.
                I've sent the message.
                I'll give it a try. May be a good way for me to boost my English as well.

Comment

Really appreciate all the tutorials in here, it will help me immensely with my future edits in other games! SB3 seems to be the best tool to use. I was having lots of issues with UAE not detecting the files.

Comment

I doing my own little translation (trying to learn that stuff) and i need to find that right corner datasheet with grade nr of maids, stars etc but i think those are in form of text somewhere.

i found in folder csv .nei files and those seems to be it. Is there any way to open them ?

Comment

@Perkel

Not at the moment, I tried the NEI tool from CM3D, but they changed the keys, I think usagirei was waiting to see the tools that Kiss is supposedly going to release to see if those work for it.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelgamer View Post
                        @Perkel

Not at the moment, I tried the NEI tool from CM3D, but they changed the keys, I think usagirei was waiting to see the tools that Kiss is supposedly going to release to see if those work for it.
                        Not only the keys, even the format is new. I'm still not sure if it's a XORed file, and if so, how to decrypt it. I made a few tests to find the XOR key, but it didn't worked. Well, we have to wait for the official KISS tools to see if they are gonna use these files there.
                        Last edited by Menelol; 07-27-2015, 11:19 AM.
                        CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
                        CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
                        CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

Comment

I hope so, the full UI translations going to need access, either that or another on-the-fly injector...now if only someone could figure out how to replace the 'invisible blue guy' life would be good...

Eventually I'll make it past day 10, I keep stopping and editing crap...
                          Last edited by rebelgamer; 07-27-2015, 11:17 AM.

Comment

nvm i found it.
                            Last edited by Perkel; 07-27-2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Here's the contents of csv.arc decompiled to utf-8 csvs, along with the python script I used to extract them... I cheated: I used cm3d2_x86.dll to extract them. I don't know if they'll be of any use, since cm3d2_x86.dll doesn't have any functions for packing them back into .nei, but it occurred to me that they might be useful to anyway manipulating their save games using this tool.

Obviously, cm3d2_x86.dll contains all the code needed to parse .nei.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Anyone want a partial, work in progress, preliminar, that may be or not working properly translation?
                                I'm not posting it in the Mod Release Thread Yet, since its definifively WIP

EDIT: UI Translations provided by me, darkpulse and menelol

(Doesn't work with the dearc trick i made a while back, i mean, it does, but i need to patch Assembly-CSharp.dll with both patches for it to work, which i'm not going to do right now)

Download Translation R0 Outdated - Get new Versions Here
                                password: byreisen

Plugin Engine will be also coming alongside this (Translation is based on top of it), when i finish writing documentation and stuff, and make sure its stable enough for release. - Get it Here

also tell me if its working or not, as i said WIP
                                Last edited by usagirei; 07-29-2015, 08:36 AM.
                                Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
                                CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
                                SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
                                CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

Working...
                                X