This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

Originally posted by usagirei View Post
    Anyone want a partial, work in progress, preliminar, that may be or not working properly translation?
    I'm not posting it in the Mod Release Thread Yet, since its definifively WIP

EDIT: UI Translations provided by me, darkpulse and menelol

(Doesn't work with the dearc trick i made a while back, i mean, it does, but i need to patch Assembly-CSharp.dll with both patches for it to work, which i'm not going to do right now)

Download Translation R0
    password: byreisen

Plugin Engine will be also coming alongside this (Translation is based on top of it), when i finish writing documentation and stuff, and make sure its stable enough for release.

also tell me if its working or not, as i said WIP
    Well I just downloaded it and put all of the files where they should be and unless I forgot a step, nothing was changed, everything is still in Japanese.

Like I said, it could possibly be that I put them in the wrong locations but I put the folders: CM3D2x64_Data's contents in the same folder, same for CM3D2X86_Data then added in UnityInjector to the main directory for CM3D2.

Edit: Forgot to add in when I launch the game I use the CM3D2x86.exe file, when I try launching the game with the default CM3D2.exe I get the following error:

---------------------------
    Error
    (0)
    Yotogi.Category
    enum parse error.[ê·ù~]
    OK

I believe that is because I am using Windows 8.1 64bit as when the game finally crashes it gives me an error that reflects that but I just thought I might bring it up just in case there might be a connection (for reference the game runs flawlessly with the x86.exe, which is why I believe there is no connection, but it doesn't hurt to have extra information when doing mod creation)
    Last edited by sarok; 07-27-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Thank you all for your ongoing efforts to have CM3D2 translated!

I wanted to let you guys know that-
      Schedule
      is spelled incorrectly in the basic UI mod. It is currently displayed as:
      Shedule

Comment

Originally posted by sarok View Post
        -snip-
        Nothing, nothing? No Console Window, nada?
        Strange, it should open the game, with a Console Window aside, and said console window should have something akin to This

Also was your game Updated to 1.01? This Assembly-CSharp was patched with the 1.01 Base

EDIT: Just Rolled back my game to stock 1.01 and extracted the stuff, its working as expected:

Config - Editor

Make sure you're on 1.01, and Extract the stuff to where CM3D2.exe is (UnityInjector directory alongside it, replace assembly-csharp into managed, etc), I can't vouch for x86 since it doesn't run on my machine (yotogi error too), but x64 is working fine
        Last edited by usagirei; 07-27-2015, 07:01 PM.
        Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
        CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
        SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
        CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

Nothing, nothing? No Console Window, nada?
          Strange, it should open the game, with a Console Window aside, and said console window should have something akin to This

Also was your game Updated to 1.01? This Assembly-CSharp was patched with the 1.01 Base

EDIT: Just Rolled back my game to stock 1.01 and extracted the stuff, its working as expected:

Config - Editor

Make sure you're on 1.01, and Extract the stuff to where CM3D2.exe is (UnityInjector directory alongside it, replace assembly-csharp into managed, etc), I can't vouch for x86 since it doesn't run on my machine (yotogi error too), but x64 is working fine
          Ok good news, I got it to work, apparently I ONLY installed the x86 update and not the x64, doing that I got the console window to show up and everything is now loading properly.

I am assuming some of the areas that are not translated are from the current state of it being a WIP, I can list what areas are not in case it is a bug but I doubt that is needed as you clearly stated earlier that it is not finished.

Comment

Originally posted by sarok View Post
            Ok good news, I got it to work, apparently I ONLY installed the x86 update and not the x64, doing that I got the console window to show up and everything is now loading properly.

I am assuming some of the areas that are not translated are from the current state of it being a WIP, I can list what areas are not in case it is a bug but I doubt that is needed as you clearly stated earlier that it is not finished.
            Some areas are graphics, they require one of the UI Patches, this one only translates text-based elements (not listed all, don't remember by head):
            * Everything from Cosplay/Editor menu (except item descriptions on hover)
            * Configuration menu
            * Trophies (achievements)
            * A Few H-Scenes (Skill names and Options)
            * After H-Scene Result Screen
            * Schedule

These are graphics:
            * Profile in Editor (Half of it are graphics, half is text)
            * Round and Big Square Buttons

EDIT: Dropping by to say i've also managed to remove the mosaics without patching the assets file, by removing the object ingame via a plugin
            Last edited by usagirei; 07-27-2015, 09:38 PM.
            Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
            CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
            SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
            CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Comment

Originally posted by Chaikayes View Post
              Thank you all for your ongoing efforts to have CM3D2 translated!

I wanted to let you guys know that-
              Schedule
              is spelled incorrectly in the basic UI mod. It is currently displayed as:
              Shedule
              will fix that in next version of translation which should be in few hours

Comment

Anyone want a partial, work in progress, preliminar, that may be or not working properly translation?

(Doesn't work with the dearc trick i made a while back, i mean, it does, but i need to patch Assembly-CSharp.dll with both patches for it to work, which i'm not going to do right now)

Download Translation R0

Plugin Engine will be also coming alongside this (Translation is based on top of it), when i finish writing documentation and stuff, and make sure its stable enough for release.

works like a charm Usagirei ! x64 here.

Comment

How do i uninstall the uncensor mod?

Comment

Originally posted by domamaypa View Post
                    How do i uninstall the uncensor mod?
                    you must replace modified files with original files from your backup coppy. If you don't have backup coppy then you need to reinstall game.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagirei View Post

Download Translation R0

it works very well both X86 and X64
                      just sometimes appear a red line on debug window。

Comment

• I am trying to get the decensor to work but when I modify the asset file and start the game up it crashes with a runtime error.

Edit: Nevermind, it just didn't work unless I saved it to another folder then moved it back.
                        Last edited by jimbo2121; 07-28-2015, 02:37 AM. Reason: fixed

Comment

• English translation UI lost characters

edit.5.txt
                          足の太さ
                          足の太さ2
                          胴の長さ

config.txt
                          ショップ

schedule.3.txt
                          教養
                          化粧
                          エステ
                          Last edited by bdsqlsz; 07-28-2015, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• maybe we need a savedate which get all item clothes and missions
                            Last edited by bdsqlsz; 07-28-2015, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• Good news!VNR can support Embedded translation for any unity game。
                              thank you for VNR author jichi!

CM3D2

Playclub

Comment

• @usagirei

Translation seems to work without issues (tested on x86 with VNR).
                                • Did you like something someone posted or found something helpful? Remember about the Reputation Button.

Comment

Working...
                                X