This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• @Usagirei

Another x86 user with no issues. Works just fine!

Comment

• translation patch works here on x64 as well

Comment

• I can't seem to get Translation Loader (ReiPatcher + UnityInjector) to work. Can someone point me in the right direction?
        Last edited by lolztosord; 07-28-2015, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdsqlsz View Post
          maybe we need a savedate which get all item clothes and missions
          I made a super save however I'm not sure if its 100% working to total function since it pretty much skips 20% of the game
          My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)
          "I am a latent masochist, please rule over me, Mistress"-Croah Vartel[/center]

Comment

• How do you add a reference?

Comment

• All this patches and tools seems to overload my basic understanding of modding. Does someone has a "user friendly" installation manual for the Editor Translation Patch? Or can someone provide a mod ready pack with all files necessary?

Also injection process for the Female Uncensor R2.1 seems to just bug out for me when I drag and drop the folders into the .bat file. Is there something you have to do in advance for the injection?
              Last edited by Baumkuchen; 07-29-2015, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baumkuchen View Post
                All this patches and tools seems to overload my basic understanding of modding. Does someone has a "user friendly" installation manual for the Editor Translation Patch? Or can someone provide a mod ready pack with all files necessary?

Also injection process for the Female Uncensor R2.1 seems to just bug out for me when I drag and drop the folders into the .bat file. Is there something you have to do in advance for the injection?
                You should extra each of the arc files you need and add the files from the mod manually and then drop them on the bat.

Comment

• running translations

Since i just went thro all steps to get the translations working … there u go but B4 anything dont forget to backup ur files
                  All following links have been taken from the mod release thread if u need a PW to extract the files , u can find it anywhere there.
                  (i dont know if i am allowed to post it here ... anyway there is only 1 PW)

1. Install and patch the game

2. DL ReiPatcher
                  and unpack it to ur Gameroot folder ieg .../CM3D2
                  create .../CM3D2/ReiPatcher/Patches u will need it later

3. DL the config file for the injector CM3D2 Configs.7z unpack and add it to ur ReiPatcher folder
                  (u might have to change some settings in the ini later if u run into errors)

4. DL UnityInjector
                  again extract to ur Gameroot folder follow the readme and copy the contents to their respective folders

5.(ops almost forgot the Translationloader)

6. get the latetest translations like CM3D2_Customizer_Translations_V1.zip follow the readme again

7. run cmd shell, navigate to ur ReiPatcher.exe and run this command
                  reipatcher -c RCM3D2x64.ini or just use edit shortcut

Right now u should have 2 new folders in ur Gameroot dir
                  named ReiPatcher and UnityInjector and created a folder named patches in .../ReiPatcher/.
                  In my case the command didnt run with throwing the error 'Assemblies Directory not Found'
                  well i at least i know the reason … i have a '!' in my dir name -_-
                  if ur not using x64 u will have to make some changes to this step by step quide
                  hope I didnt miss anythin gl&hf mates.
                  Last edited by Celecia; 07-29-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celecia View Post
                    Since i just went thro all steps to get the translations working … there u go but B4 anything dont forget to backup ur files
                    All following links have been taken from the mod release thread if u need a PW to extract the files , u can find it anywhere there.
                    (i dont know if i am allowed to post it here ... anyway there is only 1 PW)

1. Install and patch the game

2. DL ReiPatcher
                    and unpack it to ur Gameroot folder ieg .../CM3D2
                    create .../CM3D2/ReiPatcher/Patches u will need it later

3. DL the config file for the injector CM3D2 Configs.7z unpack and add it to ur ReiPatcher folder
                    (u might have to change some settings in the ini later if u run into errors)

4. DL UnityInjector
                    again extract to ur Gameroot folder follow the readme and copy the contents to their respective folders

5.(ops almost forgot the Translationloader)

6. get the latetest translations like CM3D2_Customizer_Translations_V1.zip follow the readme again

7. run cmd shell, navigate to ur ReiPatcher.exe and run this command
                    reipatcher -c RCM3D2x64.ini or just use edit shortcut

Right now u should have 2 new folders in ur Gameroot dir
                    named ReiPatcher and UnityInjector and created a folder named patches in .../ReiPatcher/.
                    In my case the command didnt run with throwing the error 'Assemblies Directory not Found'
                    well i at least i know the reason … i have a '!' in my dir name -_-
                    if ur not using x64 u will have to make some changes to this step by step quide
                    hope I didnt miss anythin gl&hf mates.
                    Thx for the instructions. I'm a little bit confused with the "Managed" Folder. Should there be one in CM3D2x64_Data and one in GameData?
                    And I get the error message that ReiPatcher can't find the "patches" folder but i already specify the patches dir as "CM3D2\ReiPatcher\Patches" in my .ini config.

Comment

• ^The regular Gamedata folder should only contain .arc files, no additional folders(unless you unpack the .arc files like I did).

The Gamedatax86 and Gamedatax64 folders should both have a "managed" folder
                      Last edited by rebelgamer; 07-29-2015, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• does someone know how to use TexLoader?
                        AssetLoader is work for me about that caution png

but i cant use TexLoader。
                        i had put this first
                        :\KISS\CM3D2\TexLoader\texture2\texture\face\eye\e yelnky001_red.png
                        it doesnt work

then i use this
                        :\KISS\CM3D2\TexLoader\eyelnky001_red.png
                        it doesnt work

finally,i use this
                        :\KISS\CM3D2\ReiPatcher\Patches\TexLoader\eyelnky0 01_red.png
                        it doesnt work,too。

i had right install all dll and ReiPatcher
                        but if i open ReiPatcher.exe,i will exit without anything
                        (if i use CMD to run ReiPatcher -fc,it will appear error)

edit1:i got it,just run bat。
                        Last edited by bdsqlsz; 07-30-2015, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• I think im lost at step 7, I run CMD drag the rei patcher.exe to CMD paste reipatcher -c RCM3D2x64.ini hit enter and it says not recognized as a command, I dont understand this why do I have to use my brain on this mod..?

Comment

• usagirei provided us with a comprehensive installation instruction now, you can find it here

There is also a picture guide here.

I have another instruction problem with the Custom Maid 3D 2 Female Uncensor (Release 2.1).
                            Step 9 mention that we should "9. Right click over the item > Import" but i can't find a "Import" function in the Unity Asset Editor. How can I verify that I successfully imported the modified "CM3D2_Mosaic.data"?
                            Last edited by Baumkuchen; 07-30-2015, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• @ usagirei - I'm having an issue with the translation injector, when I hit F12 to refresh, the debug window reloads all the translation scripts, but after that my FPS dropped by more than half, and it constantly stutters even at 30-40fps(fixed itself initially during scene change, then started again). On the plus side, I'm off tomorrow, so I'll be helping fill in the gaps on translations(working on skills now. Also, it's not Rude maid, it's Lewd maid(based off of the fact that it uses Lust as a qualifier). Question, what are the different levels for the translation text files, I want to go ahead and start on the question buttons, but unsure where it would go? Oh, and I love the caution screen you provided, and just so you know, I only abused Gumi so far(she deserved it though).

@ Baumkuchen - highlight the line you want to change, and on the menu bar asset->import
                              That method is unnecessary if you use the reipatcher method, I actually restored my .assets so there would be no conficts

@ sillytoad - follow the guide that baumkuchen pointed out, and create a text file, name it whatever you want, put one line it, reipatcher -c CM3D2x86_AL.ini", and then change it from .txt to .bat(I just use a shortcut to the .bat to run the game).
                              Last edited by rebelgamer; 07-30-2015, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Hy so i wanna ask i tried to do it as in the readme of the uncensor but it does not do nothing
                                heres my check list
                                CM3D patch 1.01 installed
                                Running Jap Locale on pc tried it with english same thing
                                I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
                                So when i drag the uncensor folder ex texture2 on inject.bat a windows opens and closes quickly and i put everything in gamedata where it needs to go am i missing someting?

Awaiting a response :3
                                Last edited by Inquisitor; 07-30-2015, 07:28 AM. Reason: Moved from mod RELEASE thread :/

Comment

Working...
                                X