This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Maid 3D 2 (CM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Update mod releases link

• I have extrackted the files of the motion.arc and i got alot of *.anm files.
    Does anyone know how open or convert them to *.fbx
    Attached Files
    Tools: 3ds Max, MotionBuilder, AutoCAD Architecture, Autodesk FBX Converter, makehuman, VS, Unity3d, SB3UtilityGUI

Comment

• @usagirei: Think you could post the source for a sample ReiPatcher patch? I've been able to do some interesting things with this game and CMO as well by editing thing with JustDecompile, but that's kind of a pain, so being able to use this would make things a lot easier. But I'm not really sure where to go after the instructions you gave.

Comment

• x86 doesn't work for me anymore, shows a black screen and the FPS/Config bar at the top (UTL AiO 2.0.0.1). x64 works though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cakecicle View Post
          x86 doesn't work for me anymore, shows a black screen and the FPS/Config bar at the top (UTL AiO 2.0.0.1). x64 works though.
          I had the exact same behavior after switching to the new translation loader. To fix it, restore the oldest backup you have of \CM3D2x86_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (it is called Assembly-CSharp.dll.[DATE].bak) and run the patcher again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            I had the exact same behavior after switching to the new translation loader. To fix it, restore the oldest backup you have of \CM3D2x86_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (it is called Assembly-CSharp.dll.[DATE].bak) and run the patcher again.
            Thanks, works perfectly now.

Comment

• It seems I don't understand or am too dumb to get the translations working. tried Celecias instructions but I am overwhelmed
              Last edited by Kyoko1234; 07-31-2015, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• a savedate using for translation or test
                it has all item and clothes
                MEGA

Comment

• as you open a file .arc?

Comment

• Arc can be extracted by known methods but I feel this time it wont work because when I think of arc I think of bukiri engine or the same engine that august-soft and lump of sugar uses i hope that answers some people's redundant questions
                    My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)
                    "I am a latent masochist, please rule over me, Mistress"-Croah Vartel[/center]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyoko1234 View Post
                      It seems I don't understand or am too dumb to get the translations working. tried Celecias instructions but I am overwhelmed
                      Yeah it's not the best explanation, a lot can be ignored for 95% of us. First thing is first get the latest versions of

ReiPatcher 0.9.0.4 or newer (this is most important since I think the file structure has changed)
                      UnityInjector 1.0.0.1 or newer
                      Unified Translation Loader 2.0.0.1
                      PartialSystemTranslations.7z
                      CM3D2_Customizer_Translations_V2.1.zip from dark pulse
                      and
                      CM3D2 Configs.7z
                      or
                      CM3D2 Configs AppLocale.7z (likely this one)

I also have "sample translations" not sure from what post, may be redundant.

Then I am going to do a clean install and see what I can put together for instructions.
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Edit: Ok I see how a lot of problems can exist since the instructions sometimes refer to folders that don't exist yet, and the zip files don't all have a file structure included.

So here is my version of the installation instructions:

Create two folders in your game's base directory...Kiss/CM3d2 (or whatever you named it)
                      one called 'ReiPatcher'
                      and one called 'UnityInjector'
                      In ReiPatcher create a folder called 'Patches'

Open 'ReiPatcher_0.9.0.4.7z' and unzip it to 'ReiPatcher' folder

Open 'CM3D2 Configs AppLocale.7z,' and place the .ini that matches your game "version" (likely the x86) into 'ReiPatcher' folder.

Now create a shortcut from 'ReiPatcher.exe' edit the properties and change the target to
                      'ReiPatcher.exe -c CM3D2x86_AL.ini' (assuming x86 appLocall version) // I keep my shortcut in the 'ReiPatcher' folder for now.

Now open 'UnityInjector_1.0.0.1.7z'
                      Place the contents of the 'Managed' directory into the 'GameData\Managed' folder
                      Place the contents of the 'ReiPatcher' directory into the 'ReiPatcher\Patches' folder

Next open 'CM3D2.Translation_1.0.0.2.7z'
                      Place the contents of the 'Managed' directory into the Game 'CM3D2x86_Data\Managed' folder //assuming x86 version again
                      Place the contents of the 'ReiPatcher' directory into the 'ReiPatcher\Patches' folder
                      Place the contents of the 'UnityInjector' directory into the 'UnityInjector' folder

Now open the translation files:

Sample Translations.7z
                      PartialSystemTranslations.7z
                      CM3D2_Customizer_Translations_V2.1.zip

And unzip them into your base directory, or open the 'UnityInjector' folder in the zips and copy the 'config' folders into 'UnityInjector' folder. // I prefer to do this to make sure the file structure is there in the zips.
                      Last edited by dctrjons; 07-31-2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Hmm. Patching replaces the mosaic. Well, of course it does. But I wonder if this'll cause any problems?

Comment

• I haven't had any yet with the replacement for the mosaic, using the injector makes it easier, especially when it comes to game updates.

Comment

• How to install CM3D2 Customizer Translations V2.1?

Comment

• hey,guys!
                              i want to make a Chinese Traditional translation for this game。

if you want to work with me,plz PM me!

Comment

• @ dctrjons

Thank you for your time and your detailed instructions!
                                It is working like a charm now

Comment

Working...
                                X