This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] [Mod Release Thread](Illusion) SchoolMate

Creating a separate thread so no one gets confused.

Originally by wurlox

Here are some ground rules about this thread:

1. This thread is for the releasing of mods and tools for School Mate ONLY!
    2. Under no circumstances will discussions of mods or tools be posted in this thread.
    3. Under no circumstances will there be any questions regarding how a mod works or is applied to the game.
    4. Under no circumstances should thanks you's, or other platitudes be posted in this thread.
    5. Under no circumstances will you post requests for dead links to be redone!!

The purpose of this thread is to make it very easy to find mods and tools for School Mate. If you have questions or problems regarding mods or tools, either ask them in the School Mate Discussion thread, or PM the author of the mod or tool directly.

If a post is seen that does not follow these simple rules, it WILL be deleted on sight.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 08-20-2014, 11:09 PM. Reason: Thread prefix

Asleep at the wheel

SB3Utility v0.5.4 (also reads SchoolMate files)
    Moved to the SB3Utility Releases and Discussion thread.

SchoolMateDecrypt (for SB3, SM Figure Demo, SM Trial Demo, SM Retail) Also requires the .NET 2.0 Framework
    v1.1 Pack: SchoolMateDecrypt_v1.1.zip
    v1.1 Pack source code (VC# 2005 Express): SchoolMateDecrypt_v1.1_src.zip
    List of what's in the .pp files by Kolyce: school_mate_PP_index.txt

SchoolMateDecrypt works just like ilupak: Drag-n-drop .pp files to unpack. Drag-n-drop directories to repack. The pack includes 4 exe files that will repack to each of the different formats (SB3, Figure, Trial, Retail), and all of them can unpack all of the formats. .ema files are automatically converted and prefixed with "ema-", and they will be converted back when repacked.

Important Notes
    - Since Trial and Retail use the same decryption method, .pp filenames that start with "smt" will be identified as Trial, and others will be identified as Retail
    - It doesn't work for "smm00_00.pp" or "smm00_01.pp". Those files are just mpeg movies. Add a ".mpg" extension and you can open them in a video player

Special thanks to TRAC for helping out with the Figure demo.

History (Sorry, I started over with the version numbers, so don't get confused )
    v1.1 - Fixed .pp format detection overflow when unpacking (such as with sb3x_1530.pp). No longer uses unsafe code. Outputs 1-based numbers instead of 0-based to the console.
    v1.0 - Pack made to convert between all demo & SB3 formats. Added v0.2 fix to the demo formats
    v0.2 - Fixed: up to 4 of the last bytes of each unpacked file was decrypted wrong. This problem existed in the versions for the demos
    v0.1 - Initial release
    Last edited by Alamar; 07-20-2009, 07:15 AM.

Comment

School Mate Retail English EXE (B1) and NoDVD

Download > Click Me

Notes: Quick Release for the impatient, 2 tab titles and some minor things (erros when the game has not been found etc) are left untranslated, will be translated in the final version ill upp later / or with the Interface translation.
      />>->MY SCHOOL MATE MODS-/
      School Mate ADVANCED UNCENSOR V3C (School Mate Advanced Uncensor V3 (proper shading, 2 different pussy textures, 3D vagina)
      School Mate ENGLISH INTERFACE MOD V0.8d(Official HF-ModClub English Interface Mod, Illusion Logo removed, Movie Crash Fix)
      School Mate Shading Map/Texture FAQ and Tutorial (What are shading files? How to use them? How to make new shading maps? <- Find the answers here)

Comment

I Finally released a translation for the New Illusion School Mate.

Launcher translation only. No In Game translation.

[School Mate Retail ][TheShadow][V1.1]
        #######################################
        Contain : No-DvD/Region Free/ Message of System Check
        #######################################

Version 1.1:
        - Changed Japanese Game into English to make it Easier for Modding
        - Translate More Error Msgs + Location of japanese game folder
        - Re-Direct All Japanese Names into English For Color in the Story Mode (Thx for Alamar)

Version 1.0b:
        - Correct Miss Spellings
        - Change the Warning Msg
        - Translate more Errors related to Graphics and Audio
        - Replaced the effect option with common use words
        - changed the name of Launcher to avoid overwrite Original file
        - Fix a Bug in Mouse Speed Version 1.0 :

Version 1.0 :
        - Add No-DVD/ Region Free
        - Change the Design of the Launcher
        - Change the Preview Image
        - Change the Japanese Font to English MS Gothic
        - Translate Error for System Checking
        (Game Data / Registry
        - Full Translate Info System button
        - Reduce of the Extra Space Bit
        - Complete Translation of the VGA Test mode
        - Complete Translate System Information
        - Translate Most of the known Error Msgs
        - Translate VGA Test Mode
        - Translate Manual Button to read English Name
        - Translate Resolution Size List
        - Translate Japanese name to English for Moding
        - Add Manifest theme to the file exe
        - Change the Layout of the file
        - Resize the Layout
        - Changed the font of the program it self to 9pt

Names been Changed based on what our Modder team Club Decide as the follow :
        Colors & Hex for the names (translated by AlphaUltima & wurlox)
        和樹 - Kazuki (black)
        日和 - Hiyo (orange)
        芙美 - Fumi (green)
        - Mikoto (pink)
        由芽 - Yume (dark yellow)
        - Natsume (blue)
        犬吉 - Inukiji (bright yellow)
        清十郎 - Seijuurou (purple)
        電話 - Phone (cyan)
        和比呂 - Kazuhiro (cyan)
        設定1 - Creation (black)
        選択肢 - Choices (black)

get it from Below :
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheShadow; 02-11-2009, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Advanced Uncensor V3c

Information >
          Ok people my advanced uncensor v3 from the demo has been ported over to the retail version!!! Enjoy the following features:

- uncensored pussies in 2 different styles
          - 3D pussy meshes, each pussy style has its own 3d mesh
          - uncensored dicks for dickgirl mode *
          - proper skin shading for both dick and pussy - the uncensored parts fade perfectly into the skin

(*)Yume is still censored in 3P dickgirl mode, will be fixed in a later version
          The guys dick will be uncensored in a later version. I'll finished the interface now, because I think you finally want to screw the girls in english, don't you. Short Note: AlphaUltima joined the Interface Team as translator.

To the guy who upped the, to use his words, "ugly looking" first uncensor: if you steal/use my textures and edit them to look bad, and grab my new 3d mesh I made for the demo, you could AT LEAST credit me! The heck seriously!

Usage >
          Unzip the files into your data folder, which is located in your school mate installation directory. That's it.

Pictures >
          - -

Download
          Filesize: ~4Mb

Dowload it from 1-Clickshare
          Download it from Sendspace
          Download it from Rapidshare

----
          Last edited by Kolyce; 06-02-2007, 02:27 PM.
          />>->MY SCHOOL MATE MODS-/
          School Mate ADVANCED UNCENSOR V3C (School Mate Advanced Uncensor V3 (proper shading, 2 different pussy textures, 3D vagina)
          School Mate ENGLISH INTERFACE MOD V0.8d(Official HF-ModClub English Interface Mod, Illusion Logo removed, Movie Crash Fix)
          School Mate Shading Map/Texture FAQ and Tutorial (What are shading files? How to use them? How to make new shading maps? <- Find the answers here)

Comment

SchoolMate Russian Launcher v0.3
            Update 07.06.07
            Translation is based on English Launcher v1.1 by TheShadow

Special thanks to TheShadow

==================================================

School Mate Photo Russian Launcher v0.1
            v0.1a
            The interface is a little corrected

v0.1
            Release
            Attached Files
            Last edited by MaxDante; 06-16-2007, 04:59 AM. Reason: Update SchoolMate Photo Russian Launcher v0.1a

Comment

SchoolMate Sound Effects Mod

Once again im releasing a sound effects mod, this time for SchoolMate

This mod replaces the ecchi sound effects in School Mate with much more realistic sounds.

Specificly it replaces/modifies all the main sex sound effects in the game other then the spoke stuff (like moans).

Almost all the sounds are sourced from real sounds. All sounds have been extensivly edited to try to provide the best sound expirence possible.

I did NOT personaly or physicaly make any of the sounds in this sound mod, nor did anyone i know.

This mod is currently available in manual install only. Read the ReadMe.txt for instructions on how to install it.

If you enjoyed my sound mod please consider adding to my reputation, click on the box in the top right corner of this post to do so

Have fun
              Attached Files
              Last edited by NeonSamurai; 05-27-2007, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I made a German Launcher on the game any feedback is welcome.

BIG Thanks to TheShadow who let me use his .exe as a template.

Rapid Share

New Release V1.11

Special thanks to Typ12 & Kloyce & Sezer84 for reporting glitches.

This is a cooprelease based on The Shadows new 1.0 bata by NoVeXX and Predatos.

Special Thx also to PrinzValium a.k.a, GoldenBoy and Mueti.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by HongFire; 10-30-2007, 07:58 AM. Reason: V1.11 released
                My apologies on my bad english. I'm german so please be lenient towards me.

German Schoolmate Launcher

Comment

That Loud Beep Censor in SchoolMate

Here is a second sound mod, this time brought to you by me and Alamar.

This one significantly lowers the volume on all the censor beeps in the dialog (by about -20 db) for the game so it is less anoying. The beeps are still audible though, and it is impossible to bring back the words that were censored.

We are pretty sure we got all of them, though it is in theory possible we missed some.

Alamar was responsible for finding them all (out of over 6000 individual sound files ) and i did the sound editing

This mod is manual install only.

If you enjoyed our sound mod please consider adding to my reputation and Alamar's, click on the box in the top right corner of this post to do so for me, and the same for this post for Alamar (even if ya didnt like the mod ya should still rep Alamar for his work on the tool that made all these mods possible)

As always, have fun

[SM] [Audio] [Beep Volume Reduction] [NeonSamurai&Alamar] [V1.0] [M].7z
                  SendSpace Link
                  RapidShare Link
                  Last edited by NeonSamurai; 05-27-2007, 06:44 PM.

Comment

[School Mate Retail][French][V1.1]

Just a quick FRENCH translation of the luncher, based on the translation made by TheShadow

A Big Thanks for TheShadow
                    Last Update: 06/06
                    Spoiler
                    06/06 - Translation based on the v1.1 of TheShadow english translation
                    05/30 - Translation based on the v1b of TheShadow english translation
                    05/28 - Translation based on the v1 of TheShadow english translation

Message pour les Français
                    Spoiler
                    C'est juste une traduction du lanceur fait par TheShadow, je ne fait pas de support.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by KievZ; 06-06-2007, 05:43 AM.

Comment

SchoolMate Chinese Launcher v0.1

I made a Chinese Launcher based on TheShadow's English Launcher.

Special thanks to TheShadow.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by king007; 05-29-2007, 05:59 AM.

Comment

School Mate Registry Fix Version 1.0B

School Mate Registry Fix is a registry tool that let you change the follow :
                        - Game Registry Path
                        - Game Product Name
                        - Game Folder Name

This Version Allow to Convert Between English and Japanese without have to rename anything manually !

It's recommended to use with people who have problems with there game registry such as "Invalid detect", "invalid game data", problem with playing movies in side the game and and others...

This time it Support Unicode For Side English and Japanese

-------------------------------------------------
                        Edit:
                        Replaced with All in one Registry Fixer : Here
                        Last edited by TheShadow; 06-08-2010, 03:58 AM.

Comment

guy's new uncensored dick for school mate

guy's new uncensored dick v1.1 for school mate

tryed to make guy's primary instrument to look and behave more realistic and this is result.

actually guy model mesh have two versions of dick:

- omoza and omozaX

made them little different

for installation check readme file

Download from here:

sm guy uncensor by warior v1.1.7z

http://rapidshare.com/files/34467459...arior_v1.1.zip

v1.1 - new texture and corrected UV mapping, corrected readme file
                          v1.0 - initial release
                          Last edited by warior; 05-31-2007, 10:17 AM. Reason: updated to v1.1

Comment

Attached is a very simple mod that removes the ILLUSION logo from the lower right hand corner when you take screenshots with Print Screen (PrtScn).
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by cyberbeing; 05-29-2007, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Remi's School Mate SDT Tools

Nanaka Industries is proud to present, Remi's School Mate SDT Tools, in the more user-friendly versions 2 and 3!

Update
                              I've added a new version 3 to this post. This decoder uses code from Alamar to extract only the dialogue blocks to the .txt file. Since it doesn't output the strings for menu options, a different program will be necessary to edit those, but this should make translating the large quantities of text easier.

The .txt file in version 3 contain blocks that look like this:
                              Code:
                              >>>
                              1:"tee_002_e_02.ogg"
                              日和
                               というお題を頂いたんですけれども
                               えー、わたくしいきますよ?
                              The line beginning with >>> exists entirely to make writing the decoder easier for me, so don't modify it.

The second line consists of a index number (which you shouldn't modify) and the name of the sound file if any (which you can modify if you really want to).

The third line is the name.

Any other lines between that and the next ">>>" are the dialogue. Increasing or decreasing the number of lines is okay, as long as there's at least one and no more than 3.

Otherwise, everything should be the same as version 2, including the operation instructions. (And the fact that it will clobber files created by the other versions.) I'm not that good at writing documentation, so please ask me if you have any questions.

General information
                              This file contains two programs. Both are, like every other program I write, in Ruby. If you're a non-ruby-using heathen, you can get a small dos version of the ruby interpreter that should run these programs from this archive: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...2&d=1160281518 (Just put ruby.exe from that archive in the folder with your sdt files.)

sdt_decode_all.rb

Decodes all .sdt files in the directory.

To use this program, go to a dos prompt in the appropriate directory and type

ruby sdt_decode_all.rb

Two output files will be produced for each sdt file - one with the ".txt" extension, and one with the ".b" extension. (Example: "op00_00.sdt" will produce "op00_00.sdt.txt" and "op00_00.sdt.b".)

The decoder will overwrite any files with the same name as it's output files when run. If you've edited any of these files and want to keep those edits, back them up elsewhere.

sdt_encode.rb

Creates a .sdt file from a decoded .txt file and .b file.

To use this program, at the prompt type

ruby sdt_encode.rb <name of text file> <name of sdt file to output to>

If you renamed the .txt file, you'll need to rename the .b file as well for the encoder to work.

Oh, and include the file extensions for both of those!

This program will create a sdt file out of the text file. It will overwrite whatever file you point it to as the output, so make sure you have backups as necessary. If it spits out the message "Unknown line type on line: " followed by a number, either something is wrong with the .b file, or there's something wrong with my code.

If you get an error message containing "No such file or directory", either the name you provided for the .txt file is wrong, or the .b file is missing. (Remember, the .b file should have the same name as the .txt file except for the extension.)

Reading/editing the .sdt.txt files

In this version, the .txt files do not contain any hex data, and empty strings have also been left out, both of which should improve readability dramatically.

Lines that begin with :: or % are comments, and will be ignored by the encoder, so use them as you wish. Blank lines are also ignored.

A line containing only %% indicates what the decoder thinks is the start of a multiline text block. A line containing only % signals that the decoder believes the multiline text block to be over. These lines are only to signal the reader of this, and can be edited or deleted without causing problems for encoding.

In the future, it may be possible to add more lines to one of these blocks. But not yet. The code for this has not yet been written. (Hey, it's less than a week since the game was released. o.O )

Any non-blank line that does not begin with % or :: is a string. In this version of the decoder, there are no delimiters or control codes before the strings; what is on the line is what will be encoded to make a new sdt.

Most of these strings will be text that is actually displayed in the game. However, some of these will contain names of files, comments, or other things that are meaningful to the game's engine but not necessarily to us. I'm afraid that I don't know enough about the file format to have the decoder indicate the purpose of the line. However, as a general rule it appears that things that are in japanese are editable text, and things in plain ascii are engine commands that should probably be left alone.

設定1 appears to have a special meaning to the engine. Messages preceded by this do not display a character name. I haven't tried modifying it to see what happens though.

Reading/editing the .sdt.b files

Don't.

Okay, you probably want something more useful than that.

The .b files contain everything that isn't a string, along with codes that tell the encoder which strings to use where. At this point, I think these files are unlikely to contain anything of interest to a translator. Those who are interested in poking into the sdt file format might be more interested in the "unfriendly" set of tools which are also attached to this post. (See the readme.txt file in that archive for more information.)

If you decide to use the unfriendly tools, put them in a different directory from the friendly ones, as they will overwrite each other's .txt files.

Notes

While I'm noticably more confident in this version 2 set of tools than my originals, these should still be considered beta programs. I know that the decoded files, run through the encoder, will produce output exactly the same as the source file, but I can't be certain that all problems have been eliminated. What, besides the usual precautions, does this mean for you?

1. If you see something in one of the .txt files that doesn't look like it belongs in a proper japanese or english text string, it might not. Most of these I ran into were screwing up the encoder as well, but it's possible I missed something. So if you see something that looks like it doesn't belong, tell me and I'll look into it.

2. If there's some dialogue you know should be in a particular file and can't find it, it's possible the decoder decided it wasn't a string and didn't put it in the .txt file. Like the above, tell me and I'll look into it.

3. I've tried to improve the user-friendliness in these versions of the program. However, at this point they have no real error handling, because I don't know what errors I might need to handle. If you get an error other than the "no such file or directory" mentioned above, please include the text of the error message when telling me about it. This will make it much easier to figure out what went wrong.

Also, I highly recommend putting any files that you are editing in a seperate directory from these programs. The decoder is quite happy to clobber any file whose name it wants, which could lead to you losing a lot of work very quickly. But it won't touch anything that's not in the directory with it.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by hiremi; 06-05-2007, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X